Jump to content

i7 6700k + gtx 1070

hi, i need to know if exists bottleneck in i7 6700k + gtx 1070 g1 gaming gigabyte + 32 gb ddr4 2666mhz ram dual channel, i remember a website it says only 5% or less damn

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, xXAXONXx said:

hi, i need to know if exists bottleneck in i7 6700k + gtx 1070 g1 gaming gigabyte + 32 gb ddr4 2666mhz ram dual channel, i remember a website it says only 5% or less damn

Ignore the calculator shit, it's pulling numbers out of its ass. A 6700K and a 1070 is a balanced system. You are all good to go, enjoy gaming ūüôā

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah there'll be a bottleneck somewhere. Probably the memory in a lot of CPU games, and the GPU in most others.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

 

My System: i9-10900KF 5.1-5.3ghz @ 1.375v // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite AX // 32GB (4x8) Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR4 4000/CL18 // ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B/Lenovo L24Q-30/Lenovo L24Q-30 // Glorious GMMK TKL // Logitech G502 Hero // Corsair Void Pro RGB

 

Wife's System: i9-9900K Stock // Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi // Gigabyte Z390M Gaming // 32GB (4x8) Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3200 // ASUS KO RTX 3070 // Cooler Master Master Box NR400 ODD // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w // 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB SAMSUNG 860 EVO/4TB Western Digital HDD // Displays: LG Ultragear 27GL83A-B/AOC AGON AG241QX/ASUS VG248QE // Glorious GMMK TKL // Logitech G502 Hero // Corsair Void Pro RGB // LG BDRW // NexStar 5.25" USB 3 Enclosure

 

TV Gamer: i7-8700K 5.0ghz All-core delidded @1.375v // Deepcool Gamerstorm Assassin III // Gigabyte Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 // 32GB (4x8) Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 // XFX 5700XT RAW II // Corsair 275R Airflow // Corsair 650M Vengeance 650w // Intel 660P 1TB NVME M.2 SSD/4TB Western Digital Blue // Display: 50" Westinghouse 1080p // Rii Wireless Mini Keyboard w/Touchpad/Xbox One Controllers

 

TV Gamer 2 - Resurrected: i5-11400F // ID COOLING SE-224-XT Black // MSI B560M-A PRO // 16GB (2x8) ADATA XPG DDR4 3200 // Power Color Fighter Radeon RX 6600 // NZXT S340 White // Deep Cool RF120x3 // EVGA 550 GA // 1TB SAMSUNG 860 EVO // Display: 55" LG 4K TV // Wireless keyboard/touchpad // Xbox One Controllers

 

Son's System: i7-8700 // Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi // ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 // 16GB (2x8) GeIL Potenza DDR 3200 // EVGA XC RTX 3060 // Corsair 275R Airflow // EVGA Supernova G5 650W Gold // 525GB Crucial MX300/1TB WD SN550 // Display: ACER Nitro VG240Y PBiip / Dell P2417H // Corsair K68 Mechanical Keyboard // Logitech G203

 

Daughter's System: i3-8350K // Cooler Master i71c // MSI H310M Pro VDH-Plus // 8GB (2x4) Leven DDR4 2666 (2400) // Zotac GTX 1060 3GB Mini // DarkFlash Micro ATX White // Corsair CX550 // 480GB PNY CS1311 SSD/2TB Seagate HDD // Display: ASUS VG245H // Corsair K60 Pro SE // Logitech G203

 

Ryzen 5 1600 // Gigabyte B450 Aorus M Retired.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

There are some cases where a game can use a multicore system pretty well (Horizon Zero Dawn example) and your all core CPU load will be higher in these games than others, possibly high enough load to bottleneck the GTX1070 due to 75-100% CPU usages in multicore aware titles.
But for the MOST part, youll be GPU bound at Medium-High settings on Heavier non-Esports titles.

Capping FPS under your averageFPS, can help with CPU spiking in demanding (CPU) scenes.

 

I moved from my 4790K 4.8Ghz with 4x8GB 2400CL10 DDR3 and GTX1070 to a 2080Ti (messing with 1440p/4K) and still CPU bound in some lighter games (let alone heavier CPU titles) due to the HIGH framerates the GPU wants to deliver...but the CPU cannot match the GPU.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

hi, i need to know if exists bottleneck in i7 6700k + gtx 1070 g1 gaming gigabyte + 32 gb ddr4 2666mhz ram dual channel, i remember a website it says only 5% or less damn

There are games for which that i3 is weak and it might not feed the GPU quite enough on 1080p. Also, that i3 might cause some stutters in some games that use more than 4 real cores.

I am not allowed to have my PC specs in my signature.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

25 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

Yeah, ignore the "bottleneck calculator" shit. You will always have a "bottleneck" somewhere, what matters is not having a wildly unbalanced system. 

@1080p, the 6700k will be holding back the 1070 a bit, which is why I would suggest 1440p. Even if it's a 1080p monitor, rendering at 1440p and letting it downscale will provide a more detailed image.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/19/2022 at 11:11 PM, BiotechBen said:

Yeah, ignore the "bottleneck calculator" shit. You will always have a "bottleneck" somewhere, what matters is not having a wildly unbalanced system. 

@1080p, the 6700k will be holding back the 1070 a bit, which is why I would suggest 1440p. Even if it's a 1080p monitor, rendering at 1440p and letting it downscale will provide a more detailed image.

i want for 1080p gaming, so no bottleneck?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

At 1080p you become CPU bound and mainly at frequency. However, even so you are fine. I rocked a 3770k @ 4.5 and a 1070 until Ryzen 3000 came out. I did get a nice bump in performance but it was like 10-15 FPS? Don't worry so much about bottlenecks. Just build a PC with what you can and enjoy it. Take this from someone who has been building and repairing computers for 17 years. 

I don't even worry about bottlenecks when I build my systems. I grab a good processor, slap in a good video card, good ram and board. Grab a reliable power supply and an SSD and call it a day. 

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Pickles von Brine said:

At 1080p you become CPU bound and mainly at frequency. However, even so you are fine. I rocked a 3770k @ 4.5 and a 1070 until Ryzen 3000 came out. I did get a nice bump in performance but it was like 10-15 FPS? Don't worry so much about bottlenecks. Just build a PC with what you can and enjoy it. Take this from someone who has been building and repairing computers for 17 years. 

I don't even worry about bottlenecks when I build my systems. I grab a good processor, slap in a good video card, good ram and board. Grab a reliable power supply and an SSD and call it a day. 

mmm so i dont need to worry about bottleneck?, i7 6700k gtx 1070 g1 gaming  msi z170a g-45 gaming  kingston hyper x fury black 32 gb ddr4 2666 mhz dual channel (2x16) ssd 2 hdd evga supernova G2 850 watts 80 plus gold case gambyte antares

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

You are good man. Just enjoy your games. System is a little old by modern hardware standards but who cares?


Answer these 3 questions:
Does my system work?
Does it play the games I like?
Does it play the games I like well?
If you answer yes then be happy with what you got. 

You can dive down the rabbit hole of this and that (trust me I did for a long time) but you get to a point of just being satisfied with what you have. The only reason I have the computer I have now is because I had a 7 year old processor at the time that had a dying motherboard, I wanted a GPU upgrade and I had the money. I bought the CPU, motherboard and RAM first. Then when the 3000 series came out I managed to snag one at a good price. Sold my 1070 to a good friend of mine for cheap and he has been happy like a hog in slop. 

My old system played all the games I had at 1080p just fine. Now I have a 4k monitor and a 3070. Am I happy? Yes I am. 

Am I eying the 4000 series? You bet I am. Will I upgrade? Likely not. If the opportunity presents itself? I might.

The key is keeping perspective and keeping your head out of the weeds. 

 

Also, as the second poster said. Ignore the calculator stuff. You got a good balanced system.

Be sure to @Pickles von Brine if you want me to see your reply!

Stopping by to praise the all mighty jar Lord pickles... * drinks from a chalice of holy pickle juice and tossed dill over shoulder* ~ @WarDance
3600x | NH-D15 Chromax Black | 32GB 3200MHz | ASUS KO RTX 3070 UnderVolted and UnderClocked | Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX X570S | Seasonic X760w | Phanteks Evolv X | 500GB WD_Black SN750 x2 | Sandisk Skyhawk 3.84TB SSD 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/14/2022 at 12:58 AM, BiotechBen said:

Ignore the calculator shit, it's pulling numbers out of its ass. A 6700K and a 1070 is a balanced system. You are all good to go, enjoy gaming ūüôā

dude are you sure my i7 6700k + gtx 1070 g1 gaming + etc et etc is a balanced system?, cause this other website says bottleneck 33% 1080p omfg!

 

https://www.cpuagent.com/build-compare/intel-core-i7-6700k-vs-intel-core-i9-12900k/summary/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-vs-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070?res=1-vs-1&quality=ultra-vs-ultra&ram=32-vs-32&ramspeed=2666-vs-3800

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Seems like an average build and is balanced. For what it is, the only issue will be the age and performance it brings or lack there of.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 8700k, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-H, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB, EVGA 1080TI SC Black, EVGA 850 GQ, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz 

 

Spare RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 4770K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 32Gb, EVGA 1080sc & 1060 SSC, Corsair CX850M, Acer GD235hz 1920x1080@120hz

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Mick Naughty said:

Seems like an average build and is balanced. For what it is, the only issue will be the age and performance it brings or lack there of.

yes i know its imposible to run rdr2 in 1080p everyting at max even with rtx 2080ti

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

yes i know its imposible to run rdr2 in 1080p everyting at max even with rtx 2080ti

I guess, its thats the goal, then the current hardware wont be conflicting.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 8700k, ASUS ROG Strix Z370-H, G.Skill TridentZ 32GB, EVGA 1080TI SC Black, EVGA 850 GQ, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz 

 

Spare RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 4770K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 32Gb, EVGA 1080sc & 1060 SSC, Corsair CX850M, Acer GD235hz 1920x1080@120hz

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, xXAXONXx said:

dude are you sure my i7 6700k + gtx 1070 g1 gaming + etc et etc is a balanced system?, cause this other website says bottleneck 33% 1080p omfg!

 

https://www.cpuagent.com/build-compare/intel-core-i7-6700k-vs-intel-core-i9-12900k/summary/nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070-vs-nvidia-geforce-gtx-1070?res=1-vs-1&quality=ultra-vs-ultra&ram=32-vs-32&ramspeed=2666-vs-3800

Where does it say "33% bottleneck" I couldn't find it.

Also, do you know what the "bottleneck" is in?

Did you also happen to notice that the comparison you have is of wildly different chips. Compared to a 12900K a 6700K is gonna look like it's been castrated.

-totally different architecture

-vastly different IPC

-vastly different RAM

-vastly different TDP

-different place in product stack

-if you are comparing to 12900K then price obviously has no important part in the "comparison"

 

If you are really concerned about not leaving performance on the table with your 1070, and price is not important, get a 12700K or 5800X3D.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 9/28/2022 at 9:21 PM, BiotechBen said:

Where does it say "33% bottleneck" I couldn't find it.

Also, do you know what the "bottleneck" is in?

Did you also happen to notice that the comparison you have is of wildly different chips. Compared to a 12900K a 6700K is gonna look like it's been castrated.

-totally different architecture

-vastly different IPC

-vastly different RAM

-vastly different TDP

-different place in product stack

-if you are comparing to 12900K then price obviously has no important part in the "comparison"

 

If you are really concerned about not leaving performance on the table with your 1070, and price is not important, get a 12700K or 5800X3D.

 

Max 1080p Bottleneck.

 

PD: yes that website is sh1t right?, and no i dont have money for buy another cpu or gpu etc

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

52 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

Max 1080p Bottleneck.

 

PD: yes that website is sh1t right?, and no i dont have money for buy another cpu or gpu etc

They're all kind of dumb. You'll always have a bottleneck somewhere, it's a balancing act to maximize efficiency. Sometimes it's CPU, memory, GPU, or even storage or network.

 

Those two parts are pretty much from the same era, and they'll be what one would have used at the time they launched. 

 

Depending on the game, and even what part of the game, some are more cpu leaning and others are more gpu leaning. Those bottleneck calculators are dumb because there's too many variables for them to mean much.

 

For example my 10900k and 3080. In most new games at 1440p, the GPU is the bottleneck. But shift resolution down, or lower settings, the processor becomes the bottleneck. 

 

And go to different areas in a game (MMOs), it will be on network. 

 

There's always times when you have some performance issues somewhere. It's about finding the right balance.

 

It's easy to get sucked into the upgrade hype. I'm suppressing it myself.

 

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

 

My System: i9-10900KF 5.1-5.3ghz @ 1.375v // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite AX // 32GB (4x8) Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR4 4000/CL18 // ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B/Lenovo L24Q-30/Lenovo L24Q-30 // Glorious GMMK TKL // Logitech G502 Hero // Corsair Void Pro RGB

 

Wife's System: i9-9900K Stock // Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi // Gigabyte Z390M Gaming // 32GB (4x8) Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3200 // ASUS KO RTX 3070 // Cooler Master Master Box NR400 ODD // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w // 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB SAMSUNG 860 EVO/4TB Western Digital HDD // Displays: LG Ultragear 27GL83A-B/AOC AGON AG241QX/ASUS VG248QE // Glorious GMMK TKL // Logitech G502 Hero // Corsair Void Pro RGB // LG BDRW // NexStar 5.25" USB 3 Enclosure

 

TV Gamer: i7-8700K 5.0ghz All-core delidded @1.375v // Deepcool Gamerstorm Assassin III // Gigabyte Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 // 32GB (4x8) Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 // XFX 5700XT RAW II // Corsair 275R Airflow // Corsair 650M Vengeance 650w // Intel 660P 1TB NVME M.2 SSD/4TB Western Digital Blue // Display: 50" Westinghouse 1080p // Rii Wireless Mini Keyboard w/Touchpad/Xbox One Controllers

 

TV Gamer 2 - Resurrected: i5-11400F // ID COOLING SE-224-XT Black // MSI B560M-A PRO // 16GB (2x8) ADATA XPG DDR4 3200 // Power Color Fighter Radeon RX 6600 // NZXT S340 White // Deep Cool RF120x3 // EVGA 550 GA // 1TB SAMSUNG 860 EVO // Display: 55" LG 4K TV // Wireless keyboard/touchpad // Xbox One Controllers

 

Son's System: i7-8700 // Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi // ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 // 16GB (2x8) GeIL Potenza DDR 3200 // EVGA XC RTX 3060 // Corsair 275R Airflow // EVGA Supernova G5 650W Gold // 525GB Crucial MX300/1TB WD SN550 // Display: ACER Nitro VG240Y PBiip / Dell P2417H // Corsair K68 Mechanical Keyboard // Logitech G203

 

Daughter's System: i3-8350K // Cooler Master i71c // MSI H310M Pro VDH-Plus // 8GB (2x4) Leven DDR4 2666 (2400) // Zotac GTX 1060 3GB Mini // DarkFlash Micro ATX White // Corsair CX550 // 480GB PNY CS1311 SSD/2TB Seagate HDD // Display: ASUS VG245H // Corsair K60 Pro SE // Logitech G203

 

Ryzen 5 1600 // Gigabyte B450 Aorus M Retired.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

46 minutes ago, Shimmy Gummi said:

They're all kind of dumb. You'll always have a bottleneck somewhere, it's a balancing act to maximize efficiency. Sometimes it's CPU, memory, GPU, or even storage or network.

 

Those two parts are pretty much from the same era, and they'll be what one would have used at the time they launched. 

 

Depending on the game, and even what part of the game, some are more cpu leaning and others are more gpu leaning. Those bottleneck calculators are dumb because there's too many variables for them to mean much.

 

For example my 10900k and 3080. In most new games at 1440p, the GPU is the bottleneck. But shift resolution down, or lower settings, the processor becomes the bottleneck. 

 

And go to different areas in a game (MMOs), it will be on network. 

 

There's always times when you have some performance issues somewhere. It's about finding the right balance.

 

It's easy to get sucked into the upgrade hype. I'm suppressing it myself.

 

so i7 6700k + gtx 1070 g1 gaming is balanced system for 1080p ultra gaming? nice?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, xXAXONXx said:

so i7 6700k + gtx 1070 g1 gaming is balanced system for 1080p ultra gaming? nice?

It should be pretty good. Memory's a little slow, but if you look at current i3-10100 (same 4c/8t Skylake cores mostly) benchmark data, it should be pretty similar. Yours might actually be a little quicker ve cause it boosts higher and has more cache.

 

Here's a relative performance chart for the i3-10100/2666mhz RAM with a 2080ti, a significantly more powerful GPU, and it mostly keeps up with the faster CPUs at 1080p.

 

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i3-10100/15.html

 

relative-performance-games-1920-1080.png

In fa t, the 2080ti is so much faster than the 1070 that I'd more likely think 1440p data more realistically represents what kind of GPU limitations you'd have with a 1070.

 

relative-performance-games-2560-1440.png

 

Which is almost no different when considering CPU upgrades.

Before you reply to my post, REFRESH. 99.99% chance I edited my post. 

 

My System: i9-10900KF 5.1-5.3ghz @ 1.375v // Corsair iCUE H150i Elite Capellix // Gigabyte Z590 Aorus Elite AX // 32GB (4x8) Crucial Ballistix Elite DDR4 4000/CL18 // ASUS RTX 3080 TUF OC // Corsair 5000D Airflow // Corsair SP120 RGB Pro x7 // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w //1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB Teamgroup MP33/2TB Seagate 7200RPM Hard Drive // Displays: LG Ultragear 32GP83B/Lenovo L24Q-30/Lenovo L24Q-30 // Glorious GMMK TKL // Logitech G502 Hero // Corsair Void Pro RGB

 

Wife's System: i9-9900K Stock // Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi // Gigabyte Z390M Gaming // 32GB (4x8) Corsair Vengeance LED DDR4 3200 // ASUS KO RTX 3070 // Cooler Master Master Box NR400 ODD // Seasonic Focus Plus Gold 850w // 1TB ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro/1TB SAMSUNG 860 EVO/4TB Western Digital HDD // Displays: LG Ultragear 27GL83A-B/AOC AGON AG241QX/ASUS VG248QE // Glorious GMMK TKL // Logitech G502 Hero // Corsair Void Pro RGB // LG BDRW // NexStar 5.25" USB 3 Enclosure

 

TV Gamer: i7-8700K 5.0ghz All-core delidded @1.375v // Deepcool Gamerstorm Assassin III // Gigabyte Aorus Z370 Gaming 5 // 32GB (4x8) Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200 // XFX 5700XT RAW II // Corsair 275R Airflow // Corsair 650M Vengeance 650w // Intel 660P 1TB NVME M.2 SSD/4TB Western Digital Blue // Display: 50" Westinghouse 1080p // Rii Wireless Mini Keyboard w/Touchpad/Xbox One Controllers

 

TV Gamer 2 - Resurrected: i5-11400F // ID COOLING SE-224-XT Black // MSI B560M-A PRO // 16GB (2x8) ADATA XPG DDR4 3200 // Power Color Fighter Radeon RX 6600 // NZXT S340 White // Deep Cool RF120x3 // EVGA 550 GA // 1TB SAMSUNG 860 EVO // Display: 55" LG 4K TV // Wireless keyboard/touchpad // Xbox One Controllers

 

Son's System: i7-8700 // Cryorig H7 Quad Lumi // ASRock Z370 Extreme 4 // 16GB (2x8) GeIL Potenza DDR 3200 // EVGA XC RTX 3060 // Corsair 275R Airflow // EVGA Supernova G5 650W Gold // 525GB Crucial MX300/1TB WD SN550 // Display: ACER Nitro VG240Y PBiip / Dell P2417H // Corsair K68 Mechanical Keyboard // Logitech G203

 

Daughter's System: i3-8350K // Cooler Master i71c // MSI H310M Pro VDH-Plus // 8GB (2x4) Leven DDR4 2666 (2400) // Zotac GTX 1060 3GB Mini // DarkFlash Micro ATX White // Corsair CX550 // 480GB PNY CS1311 SSD/2TB Seagate HDD // Display: ASUS VG245H // Corsair K60 Pro SE // Logitech G203

 

Ryzen 5 1600 // Gigabyte B450 Aorus M Retired.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, Shimmy Gummi said:

It should be pretty good. Memory's a little slow, but if you look at current i3-10100 (same 4c/8t Skylake cores mostly) benchmark data, it should be pretty similar. Yours might actually be a little quicker ve cause it boosts higher and has more cache.

 

Here's a relative performance chart for the i3-10100/2666mhz RAM with a 2080ti, a significantly more powerful GPU, and it mostly keeps up with the faster CPUs at 1080p.

 

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/intel-core-i3-10100/15.html

 

relative-performance-games-1920-1080.png

In fa t, the 2080ti is so much faster than the 1070 that I'd more likely think 1440p data more realistically represents what kind of GPU limitations you'd have with a 1070.

 

relative-performance-games-2560-1440.png

 

Which is almost no different when considering CPU upgrades.

thanks, now i am sure that i7 6700k 4 ghz + gtx 1070 g1 gaming 8 gb + 32 gb (2x16) ddr4 kingston hyper x fury black 2666mhz bus speed + ssd + 2 hdds + case + 80 gold power supply is a balanced system and have bit bottleneck for gaming in 1080p in ultra max settings, thanks i wont doutb again

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share


√ó