International price comparison (help needed)

threee6

1,575.00 SEK

=

242.059 USD

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Norway

NOK 1395 = 243 USD

I chose the most common online store, but from memory I'm pretty certain they're amongst the cheaper ones.

I also made this

attachicon.gifchart1.png

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/oimg?key=0AkkW_u4kNzDvdEdzYkdkTXhtZW84cmt3RjBrNGtOUlE&oid=1&zx=r2yokbw8t3b6

(there were some sharing options from the document, but the forum wouldn't allow that kind of image type, and I figured javascript sounded like something I shouldn't do)

(edit: figured I should do some privacy settings before posting the document)

(edit 2: updated the graph)

Awesoom job dude, nobody from the states has posted yet though lol

Awesoom job dude, nobody from the states has posted yet though lol

Tanks! With everything listed in USD thats kinda funny :P

In India it is  Rs 12,500, which is $231

Ohh you beat me. :(

Computer Lounge by any chance?

Yep. Free shipping and really good service. Its only like 5 bucks more than everywhere else I checked aswell. ^___^

Yep. Free shipping and really good service. Its only like 5 bucks more than everywhere else I checked aswell. ^___^

the only other places i use are playtech and ascent so cl is the cheapest.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

the only other places i use are playtech and ascent so cl is the cheapest.

I just head over to pricespy.co.nz and price up things on there, super handy. 

#!

I just head over to pricespy.co.nz and price up things on there, super handy. 

Yea I had a look on pricespy. Too many places will say they sell it at a cheaper price, and then you have to pay shipping, or its not including GST. I just cant be bothered potentially wasting my time with them when I know I can email CL and get a reply the same day, and then if I order its delivered within a week. I also know which courier they use to deliver in my area and hes a cool guy. Makes me feel better knowing its not some jackass whos just going to dump my expensive gear outside my door and take off.

Yea I had a look on pricespy. Too many places will say they sell it at a cheaper price, and then you have to pay shipping, or its not including GST. I just cant be bothered potentially wasting my time with them when I know I can email CL and get a reply the same day, and then if I order its delivered within a week. I also know which courier they use to deliver in my area and hes a cool guy. Makes me feel better knowing its not some jackass whos just going to dump my expensive gear outside my door and take off.

Yeah they were helpful when I bought a bitfenix prodigy but they said that it wasn't going to be available for two months after I purchased it on their website (it said that it was in stock) they were super helpful when they emailed me and refunded my money straight away, super happy with their customer service. I'd rather pay $5 more for that level of customer service eh. I haven't had any problems from any of the other e-tailers yet though, I've bought components for two rigs off pconlineshop.co.nz and no problems there, some people have told me dealing with them is a nightmare though.

#!

Yeah they were helpful when I bought a bitfenix prodigy but they said that it wasn't going to be available for two months after I purchased it on their website (it said that it was in stock) they were super helpful when they emailed me and refunded my money straight away, super happy with their customer service. I'd rather pay $5 more for that level of customer service eh. I haven't had any problems from any of the other e-tailers yet though, I've bought components for two rigs off pconlineshop.co.nz and no problems there, some people have told me dealing with them is a nightmare though.

Ive seen online a few people saying they have had bad experiences with pconlineshop. The worst thing about Bitfenix products in New Zealand is that their supplier for all of NZ is shit. I emailed the supplier directly, no response. A few months later, tried again but went straight through Bitfenix's contact team. Then I got a reply...but they still wouldnt order me a Shinobi XL. Theyr just like NOPE..cant do it...im like TAKE MY MONEY!!!...still not gona happen.

Kinda feel bad for guys like CL where they are just stuck in the middle.

And we still have people in America and Canada complaining about prices... lol

Free and fast shipping with cheap stuff?! Sheeit give me some

And we still have people in America and Canada complaining about prices... lol

Free and fast shipping with cheap stuff?! Sheeit give me some

Lol exactly. Id like to place an order please:...

i'm pretty sure KaareKanin had to raise the price points on the graph just to fit Argentina.

friday-damn-funny-gif.gif

I'll do Japan 

13,570 = 134 USD

I'll do Japan 

13,570 = 134 USD

Dude, is this for real?

I'm gonna buy my stuff from japan from now on

Dude, is this for real?

i already do lol,,, i'm waiting on a used 1055t hex core i payed £79 for :)

Here in Brazil I find starting at R$573,00  and going until R$850,00 q in U.S. dollars would be like U$ 285,77-U$423,92, here everything relation to pc is very expensive

Yep Computer Lounge is the best, they price match and have always given me a great deal. I do use ascent and Playtech as well, have just used Techworld and will find out how that goes when it gets here. Speaking of just dumping parcels, the courier that dropped off my order from Performance PC, just left it at the front door :angry:.

OP one thing is that here in NZ I know that none of the retailers make much money from CPU, however other thing they up the price quite a bit so CPU is not realy the best for comparing prices here. I don,t know if it is the same in other country's.

FX8120 @ 5.0GHz | Sabertooth 990FX | Patriot Viper Xtreme 8GB @ 2133MHz | Powercolor HD7950 @ 1300/1800 | Bitfenix Shinobi XL Modded | Corsair AX850 | Mushkin 120GB & Seagate 2TB | Bitfenix Recon | 5X SP120 PE | 6X Yate Loon 120mm HS

Koolance 200 Res | 2X Koolance 360 Rads | Danger Den CPX Pro | EK 7950 Block | Koolance CPU Block | Bitspower & XSPC Fittings

Green Machine

Dude, is this for real?

Yeah some stuff is damn cheap there like Audio Technica stuff, ATH-AD900X is 134 dollars there and in Australia its worth 400 dollars pretty insane lol. If you buy stuff from Amazon Japan you need a forwarding service like Tenso 

Yep Computer Lounge is the best, they price match and have always given me a great deal. I do use ascent and Playtech as well, have just used Techworld and will find out how that goes when it gets here. Speaking of just dumping parcels, the courier that dropped off my order from Performance PC, just left it at the front door :angry:.

OP one thing is that here in NZ I know that none of the retailers make much money from CPU, however other thing they up the price quite a bit so CPU is not realy the best for comparing prices here. I don,t know if it is the same in other country's.

Perhaps we need more graphs for all different components of a PC? Say CPU, Video card, RAM, Motherboard, PSU. Yea I know thats a lot of data to collect but theres a lot of us. We could also have data on the average price to build a fully working computer in all currencies. I think thats a good idea, What about you guys?

INDIA

It cost 12709 Rupees INR = $ 233

i was surprised because it is kinda equivalent to other countries because a gtx 670 will cost $370 in usa while it is 34223 INR = $627.5 :o :blink:

I guess amd has a better worldwide distribution

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

Perhaps we need more graphs for all different components of a PC? Say CPU, Video card, RAM, Motherboard, PSU. Yea I know thats a lot of data to collect but theres a lot of us. We could also have data on the average price to build a fully working computer in all currencies. I think thats a good idea, What about you guys?

INDIA

It cost 12709 Rupees INR = $ 233

i was surprised because it is kinda equivalent to other countries because a gtx 670 will cost $370 in usa while it is 34223 INR = $627.5 :o :blink:

I guess amd has a better worldwide distribution

Yeh to both that CPU price comparison seams relatively the same in each country but yes GPU prices are a different story.

Look at this for lols.

PowerColor AX7990

NZD=1899.00     USD=1585.47

USD=1,049.99

ASUS GTX670-DC2-2GD5

NZD=659.00      USD=550.20

USD=389.99

Green Machine

Yeh to both that CPU price comparison seams relatively the same in each country but yes GPU prices are a different story.

Look at this for lols.

PowerColor AX7990

NZD=1899.00     USD=1585.47

USD=1,049.99

ASUS GTX670-DC2-2GD5

NZD=659.00      USD=550.20

USD=389.99

i did concider a GPU as the price comparison but with so many companys selling them XFX, ASUS, Saphire and so on it would be a pain to pick one that was available everywhere.