Wolfenstien The New Order Pre-Order

Monti

I just wanted to know if any of you guys have pre-ordered the game or going to buy it. I ordered it on steam a few days ago and waiting for the release date.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

There's too many games coming out, I'm trying to decide which ones to get so I'm thinking about this one.

I want arma 3 and the forest, so i am going to leave it for a while

CPUIntel 4670k  Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z87X-D3H  RAMKingston HyperX 8GB  GPU - EVGA 780  Case - Fractal Design Define R4    Storage - 2TB WD Black, Samsung 840 Evo 128GB     PSU - Corsair RM650  Display -  Benq XL2430T and Acer S235HL  Cooling - CM Hyper 212 Evo  Keyboard - Corsair K95  Mouse - Razer Deathadder  Sound - Sennheiser HD 558                                 Mic - Blue Snowball  Phone- OnePlus One  Tablet - Nvidia Shield

I think I want watch dogs more than this game. Watch Dogs overall seems like it would be a better game, but that might just be me. 

I too wonder what people are going to be purchasing... Add a poll.

//ccap

I'll, as usual, wait for it to come out. It doesn't look to impressive, so i'll wait for TB or Angry joe to review/test it and make my mind up. I'll probs buy it one day on sale, loved 3D.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I will maybe pre order it. I like what I saw of the gameplay video released by Bethesda. The game looks like mindless fun like Rise of the Triads remake but with better voice acting and story. Also the story looks fun in a B movie/action movie type of way (think Iron Invasion) and tbh I think the graphics looks fine, not great but definitively not bad. With those I am fine spending that much money for it ($40 btw not $60)

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

The gameplay video looked alright, but its a game I feel I have played a lot of times before. Didn't convince me I had to have it, will wait for the no cheetos reviews.

I pre-ordered it for $37 forget from where tho.

Case - Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 : Mobo - Asus Maximus VI Gene : PSU - Corsair AX760 : CPU - Intel i7 4790k w/ EK-Supremacy EVO Copper/Acetal Water Block  : Memory - Corsair Vengence Pro 24gb 1600mhz : GPU - Evga GTX 780 Ti Classified w/ EK-FC780 GTX Classy - Acetal+Nickel Water Block : Storage - Samsung 840 Evo 250gb & 850 Evo 1tb SSDs, 2x 6TB External HDDs : Fans - 5x Noctua NF-F12 & 1x NF-S12A : Display - 24in Benq XL2420TE : Rads - Darkside LPX360 & LP240 : Pump/Res - EK-XRES 140 D5 Vario Pump

I also want access to the doom 4 beta

That's the most appealing part of the pre-order; early access to Doom 4.

Man I remember how crazy the anticipation was for doom 3 back in the day...

That's the most appealing part of the pre-order; early access to Doom 4.

Man I remember how crazy the anticipation was for doom 3 back in the day...

I still have all of the original Doom WAD files, and all the addon enhancements to bring it into the 20th century. Textures, shaders, soundtrack, and the HQ HUD.

I can't count the # of times I've played through all of them over the years

I added a poll. Also I do want Watch Dogs but I'm going to wait for my friends to play it and tell me if I should get.

CPU-- AMD FX-8320 (Stock), Motherboard-- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R 2.0, RAM-- Team 8gb 1600Mhz, GPU-- Sapphire 7870 GHz with OC Edition, Case-- NZXT Tempest 210, PSU-- Corsair CX600m, HDD, 1tb Seagate & 2tb WD External, Monitor-- Dell S2240M IPS Display, Keyboard/Mouse-- Some Logitech keyboard and some Dell mouse, Speakers-- Logitech Z533

none fuck pre-ordering!

I do plan on buying them though

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I will be buying both Wolfenstien and Watchdogs... its only money.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

nah for some reason the new wolfenstien is tacky , I am thinking on buying into archeage ... never played MMORPG but the sandbox aspects I am liking

Its all about those volumetric clouds