011D Evo Airflow vs Fractal´s torrent ?

em_lab

Just to clarify me i was searching forn an Airflow case this week

i alkready ordered the Franctal Torrent base on your advice..

but then the 011d EVO (with the front panel mesh option)

came to my mind and i start to see some vids with the airflow option, no too many but 

how´s the 011d evo ( airflow ) version is placed vs the Fractal Torrent in terms of GPU and CPU temps ? 

thanks for your opinion.. 😉

3 hours ago, em_lab said:

how´s the 011d evo ( airflow ) version is placed vs the Fractal Torrent in terms of GPU and CPU temps ? 

GN's review has the Mesh option directly compared to the Torrent in their charts.

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

RGB Build Post 2019 --- Rainbow 🦆 2020 --- Velka 5 V2.0 Build 2021

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- Project ITNOS

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI    RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage Samsung EVO 250GB, Samsung EVO 1TB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX750M    Cooling Cryorig H7 with NF-A12x25

the lian li 011 has some problems, cost, and how dam tight things are. witch got worse wroth the evo... not only that the power rest button might not fit... the front mesh fan bracket is flimsy same with the top and bottom fan mount..the frame will sag in to the fan scraping it. cant put 140mm fan on the bottom as it will scrape the power rest button... they spent all the time and moeny on it being flip able, the side panels, and upgrades.. vary disappointed.  for $340

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

cost to cfm wise, torrent > o11 evo on airflow unless yer talking about custom loop

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

It arrive right nos. 

Il got a question

Is better to connect thé 5 fans of thé case to thé FRACTAL hub which si connected to the CPU or 

is better to connect them to the Mobo fans pins?

• 180mm fans uses 0.35a (rgb same as well IIRC)
  • 140mm fans uses 0.25a (rgb ones 0.30a)
  • so total of 5 fans together are 1.45a (rgb 1.6a), no issue on 4.5a sata power
  • hub only takes power from sata & pwm control signal from mobo

torrent fan hub is just a sata powered spliter. so it'll only read fan rpm from 1 fan

it'll work to run all the case fans, but u can't control its rpm range by fan position

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini