Be careful when listening.

D3AN

What's SPL?

Sound Pressure Level, it is the actual term we use to define the measurement of a sounds loudness.  Because sound is a wave of compressions and rarefactions in a medium (usually air) the total can be summed as a pressure level.  The unit is measured in dB because sound pressure is dynamic and relevant to the medium it travels through, (I.E there is less pressure higher in the atmosphere and mediums like water are significantly denser) and other things like environmental factors, e.g absorption or reflection.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Whats tinitus never heard of it. whaT?

I see what you did there. Nice....

Sound Pressure Level, it is the actual term we use to define the measurement of a sounds loudness.  Because sound is a wave of compressions and rarefactions in a medium (usually air) the total can be summed as a pressure level.  The unit is measured in dB because sound pressure is dynamic and relevant to the medium it travels through, (I.E there is less pressure higher in the atmosphere and mediums like water are significantly denser) and other things like environmental factors, e.g absorption or reflection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mvrSXhH_jIU

(skip to 1:20)

Personally I found a lot of 'B's in that video. Big boobed blonde babe bashed by big boomy bass :D

but most people would know not to have music at max volume your stupid if you do

you're*

Enjoy those tacos now, for in 1000 years they will be illegal... eh Ha Ha Ha! I think we all know why.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give tacos ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Poker 2 KB Review