How Many GB of Data Do You Consume in 1 month?

pspfreak

Uh...enough to be glad I'm not in Australia.

Currently at 10TB per month.

Not nearly as much as I used to use.

are u running a webserver ?

or do you boat the Black Pearl ?

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

depends max ive downloaded would be around 400+ GB

If your grave doesn't say "rest in peace" on it You are automatically drafted into the skeleton war.

are u running a webserver ?

or do you boat the Black Pearl ?

6. Piracy, Copyright Material, Cracks and Product Keys

• "Copyright Material" is any material protected by legally recognized copyright;
  • "Piracy" is the unauthorized copying of software or any material subject to copyright;
  • "Cracks" are programs that disable copy-protection technology;
  • A "Key" is a combination of numbers and/or letters required for software installation.
You may not request, distribute, link to or enable any activities which involve the procurement or distribution of pirated software, product cracks or keys or the supply, exchange or distribution of any copyright material including TV recordings. Doing so may result in the termination of your account without notice. In addition, any of the following violations are grounds for action being taken on your post and/or account:
  • Seeking help to create or find cracks.
  • Seeking missing files that are supplied with copyrighted installation CD(s)
  • Admitting to being involved in the distribution of copyrighted software/media, cracks and product keys.
  • Requesting or discussing the trade, sale, exchange or supply of any copyrighted material including (but not limited) to TV recordings, DVDs, movies, music, software etc.
  • Identifying torrents sources or websites where copyright material may be obtained.
  • Provide or request login details for restricted websites.
Exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis at the discretion of our management.

:D

Respect the Code of Conduct!

>> Feel free to join the unofficial LTT teamspeak 3 server TS3.schnitzel.team <<

>>LTT 10TB+ Topic<< | >>FlexRAID Tutorial<<>>LTT Speed wave<< | >>LTT Communies and Servers<<

• 1 year later...

sorry for reviving this old thread from last year, but this is the search I got here..

do you think throttling my subscription at the cap of 7gb/day is fair? only subscribed @ 3mbps.. throttled speed is not shown on the website..

on the otherhand, i was offered a 60gb/month cap..this is dwarfed in comparison with your answers here..i declined since I have to pay more and this crappy data cap..this will be shared with my parents and sister

not sure if speed does matter to you guys more than the data cap..

On occassions I use 1TB in a month

Usually 600-800GB/month

yep!  more or less that's how much I consume as well.

4 of us at home, I have to contend with a 150B a month cap.

And here's the kicker, we have fibre installed, FML :(

Looking for a job

I use up around 250GB on daily basis. So around 7.5TB of bandwidth..

Thankfully I do not have a bandwidth cap.

Activity Summary

See how much data you have uploaded and downloaded since your Super Hub was last power cycled (that's switched on or rebooted). This information will be automatically reset when you next power cycle your Super Hub, or you can reset it manually.

Session Time   13days 2h:33m:56s

Session Data Downloaded   146GB 97MB

Session Data Uploaded   4GB 851MB

3.5tb last month, but I'm almost always at work so I would use a lot more if i spent more time at home

A little knowledge is very dangerous
CPU: I7 6700K CPU Cooler: CORSAIR Hydro H110i Motherboard: Asus Maximus VIII Hero GPU: 2x Asus GTX980 STRIX RAM: 4x4 (16GB) Corsair DDR4 Case: Corsair 900D Storage: 750GB SSD PSU: Corsair HX1000W Displays: 2xAsus PB287Q (4k) 2x1080 Monitors Keyboard: QPAD MK50 Mouse: 1xRazor Naga Elite 2x Razor Naga Sound: Asus Essence STX, Quad Elite Pre Amp, Quad 909 Power Amp, Monitor Audio GR20 Speakers Headphones: Logitech G930, Sennheiser Momentum Black Microphone: Rode NT1-A, Behringer Xenyx 802, Behringer Ultra-Curve Pro EQ OS: Windows 7 64bit