R.I.P. Bitcoin - $19,158.35 and falling fast

LWM723
1 hour ago, Action_Johnson said:

I mean, if we really want to see Crypto crash, I'll just buy some. 

Every single stock I've ever bought has shit the bed. Worst one so far has been Rivian, I lost just about everything on that one. 

Rivian isn't dying, but they were overvalued.  And usually by the time hype picks up about a stock--the bulk of profits to be had--have already gone.

If I were looking for a stock right now, I'd be keenly sniffing out any companies with a battery technology that doesn't require rare earth minerals--but is sufficiently compatible with the demands of EV's.  Because that company is going to be worth a small moon.

4 hours ago, IPD said:

I'd be keenly sniffing out any companies with a battery technology that doesn't require rare earth minerals--but is sufficiently compatible with the demands of EV's.  Because that company is going to be worth a small moon.

IF it works out and doesn't turn out to be yet another scam... battery tech has a poor track record, for the obvious reason of better batteries being wanted by basically everyone quite a few have been tempted to overestimate their capacities if not completely lie about their project, get tons of investment, and end in "oh well it didn't work out"...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

On 6/24/2022 at 2:35 AM, Bitter said:

Don't they halt the stock exchanges sometimes? Robinhood froze their services. 

That's absolutely not normal and there was a lot of wrong and illegal with Robinhood to cause that.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

You cant still make money on crypto even if it is down. just short sell the shit out of them. the more they crash, the more money you make. If i had short sell the hell out of LUNA and USDT like all those hungry shark opportunitsts, i wouldve made a fortune. Although it would probably accerlerate the collapse of the crypto market. For those crytpo sketics, here is your chance. 

Sudo make me a sandwich