mail in rebates are stupid

DearGreatLeader

if you have bad handwriting you do not qualify because its not eligible

your just paying full price and if you do get a gift card that is just luck on your side

Take your time to write neater?

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

I always tell people never to rely on rebates and attribute them to pure luck. Also can your handwriting be that bad? I almost want to see a picture of it lol

It's funny seeing 1-star reviews of a product because the rebate didn't go through and they couldn't make their rent.

My previous 4P Folding & current Personal Rig

I once was a poor man, but then I found a crown.

Take your time to write neater?

Trust me as someone that also has bad handwriting it is very hard to make it better

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Trust me as someone that also has bad handwriting it is very hard to make it better

I've seen people who have horrible, doctor chicken scratches and when they take their time their hand writing can look decent.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

..why not just type directly onto the PDF?

This. I have good handwriting but I always trust as much as possible to the printer. Still no guarantee that they'll honor it, but at least I've done my part.

I've seen people who have horrible, doctor chicken scratches and when they take their time their hand writing can look decent.

not joining my writing helps in reading but takes a bloody long time. Some people are fine with that, i use a computer

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I am sure EVGA's little MIRB system is decent since they do  it for all their products. Why shouldn't they always honor the rebate? 

The last rebate i had expired the day after i bought the product and i looked at the thing 2 days later so i missed it. Ya i don't like mail in rebates i seem to only get them done in time on only half of the ones i have gotten 

I have had one successful experience with a rebate.. it was for $150 so I am glad it went through, it was back within a week. I have bad handwriting but if you slow down it looks a lot better. I have to concentrate hard on my hand writing to have it look pretty good.

Yeah rebates are stupid, I wish they would just give that as a discount.. I really don't understand rebates I know they are so the business can rip people off and make more money but is there more to them then that???

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

Did you consider your hand writing is bad because you don't write enough, practice makes perfect as they say..

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Did you consider your hand writing is bad because you don't write enough, practice makes perfect as they say..

The Funny thing is I used to practice my handwriting all the time. It helped but the whole thing for me is I have to write slow for it to look pretty good.

Doing any task for 10,000 hours makes you a expert.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

I hate when I see an item online that's on sale and it looks like this

$150*

*after $50 rebate

Some companies are really flaky with rebates but I've generally had a good success rate with them especially through Corsair.

Desert Storm PC | Corsair 600T | ASUS Sabertooth 990FX AM3+ | AMD FX-8350 | MSI 7950 TFIII | 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | Seasonic X650W I Samsung 840 series 500GB SSD

Mobile Devices I ASUS Zenbook UX31E I Nexus 7 (2013) I Nexus 5 32GB (red)

In the UK rebates aren't done, they just reduce the price for everyone (or amazon very occasionally does "cashback" where you get amazon credit when you buy stuff). I see why they do rebates in the US (they can advertise a low price, but lots of people don't bother to claim it back), but they are still stupid IMO.

HTTP/2 203

Well that's the whole point of them.. They use them so people think, "Oh I get $20 off, I should buy that!" and then they don't want to deal with the giant hassle of sending it, so the company gets more customers from a "sale" while still having the same amount of profit. It's really a great practice for the company's as long as the consumers don't smart up that is. (The couple I've ever sent in took like 3-4 months to ever come back..)

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Mail in rebates are getting easier to get now as companies are starting to give you online forms to fill instead.