Favorite Quotes

I before e except after c.

- the wise words of many

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I before e except after c.

- the wise words of many

What about "science"?

Edit: Our rigs are really similar   B)

Conversation between comedian Al Murray and James May from Top Gear on the subject of Top Gear (my favorite TV show)

Bold: Al Murray

Italic: James May

What i love about that show is that its honest to god blokes entertainment, innit?
Yep 
Its made by blokes 
Yep 
For blokes 
Yep 
With [a] blokes theme, blokes talking to blokes about blokes matters in a blokes enviroment, surounded by blokes, blokes looking on you in bloke clothes at the blokes, doing bloke jokes to other blokes, and the blokes are laughing at what the blokes are saying...
in a way that show is a bit blokey 
..no!

What about "science"?

Well then i guess they werent that wise.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

"Captain Adelaide Brooke: State your name, rank and intention.

The Doctor: The Doctor. Doctor. Fun."
 -The greatest doctor, David Tennant 

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. ... And I'm all out of bubble gum."

- some dude who didn't want to obey

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

"Life is pain, anyone who say any different is selling something(or the government)."Westley AKA dread pirate Roberts. "No pain no gain." No clue who said that one. 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

"I have come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. ... And I'm all out of bubble gum."

- some dude who didn't want to obey

I came here to drink milk and kick ass, and I've just finished my milk - Moss from the IT Crowd

The-IT-Crowd-Season-4-EP-2-600x346.png

"An Excellent Signature"

Lol, I didn't know about that episode. Will have to look for it online. Thanks for posting that.

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

My sig.

"Save the cheerleader, save the world" - Hiro Nakamura

"Save the cheerleader, save the world- Hiro Nakamura

The hero LinusTechTips forum deserves, but not the one it needs.

Lol, I didn't know about that episode. Will have to look for it online. Thanks for posting that.

It looks like a funny show

Perverse

It’s a sick and perverse thing, we know. But its what we’re good at. Shooting people for a living. Playing paintball. Yeah thats right paintball. In the world where it thinks this is lame, or crazy, fun, a waste of time, they don’t understand or what we do or how hard it is. Even the wives, the girlfriends, family, friends. They don’t understand the battle. Our battle.For glory, for money, for the people you believe, in but mostly for respect.

And for this fight, that nobody gives a shit about, we’ve traveled hundrds of thousands of miles, hundreds of towns, been shot thousands of times, slept on floors, in train stations, bounced rent checks. Because we’re good at this. Its hard and humbling. Because somedays you really can be a hero to your friends. And if your boys and my boys ever meet on the field in a gun fight, we will fuck you up.

-Matty Marshall one of the best paintball players of all time

"Soundguy can i get more stagedives in the monitors please" Scott Vogel of Terror

I'm just a soul who is up to no good.

Will you be remembered?

Will any of us?

Everything that we pour on the paintball fields across all four corners of the globe, the anguish, the glory, the gunfights. What will become of it all?

Will it simply become folklore, stories we tell as old men over fires and food, strong drinks, of a time and place that we cant prove exsisted besides in our own minds.

When time and life moves on and we are only a afterthought in the rearview mirror, we will at least have this.

Something to say that we were here, that we fought. That we played the game as hard as we could, because for a time, this was us. Our struggle.

Our life.

-Matty Marshall

This can be a gamer quote as well as a paintball quote

BEATDOWN CITY

This isn’t a game; it’s a fight. Knuckles bare, fists clenched white, all weapons approved, and the bastards of the world are waiting in the shadows with broken bottles and big grins. And this fight is fought everyday. On long highways, dirty couches and floors, rock hard dirt fields and shaking planes. In foreign lands, lost, hated, broke. It’s the battle to prove to the world that your small part, your pin prick slice of existence, matters. That even if the sun explodes tomorrow and scatters us screaming into the void, we go smiling because we had faith in ourselves, faith to gather a tribe and try to make our own reality. Nobody gives you anything until you make them understand. That’s why we formed this team, to make people understand.

-Sacramento XSV

Sorry about the spam i just love inspirational quotes

"Reality is not Relative.
I think therefore I am.
Not you think, not she thinks, not we all think.
I think, an individual with free will in a world that is not altered by my perception of it.
The Truth never changes only your perception of it does."

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Here are some of mine from Bill Hicks, there are a couple of swear words in so reader discretion is advised and censoring it out doesn't look right:-

'I loved when Bush came out and said, "We are losing the war against drugs." You know what that implies? There's a war being fought, and the people on drugs are winning it.'

'It's all about money, not freedom, ya'll, okay? Nothing to do with fuckin' freedom. If you think you're free, try going somewhere without fucking money, okay.'

'[to audience member] How much do you smoke a day sir? [the man says a pack] Pack! What a little puss. Gosh, why don't you just put a dress on and show it all to us while you smoke your little faggoty pack. C'mon, swish around for us. Damnit that pisses me off. I go through two lighters a day, dude. I'm starting to feel it.'

'I was in a cab in New York. The cab had a sign, "Please do not smoke, Christ is our unseen guest." This guy was reaching. I figure, if he could overcome being nailed to a cross, I don't think a Marlboro Light's gonna faze him that much.'

'They tell us "Rock'n'roll is the devil's music." Well, let's say we know that rock is the devil's music, and we know that it is, for sure … At least he fuckin' jams! If it's a choice between eternal Hell and good tunes, and eternal Heaven and New Kids on the fuckin' Block … I'm gonna be surfin' on the lake of fire, rockin' out.'

'I just have one of those faces. People come up to me and say, "What's wrong?" Nothing. "Well, it takes more energy to frown than it does to smile." Yeah, you know it takes more energy to point that out than it does to leave me alone?'

'I don't know what you all believe, and I don't really care … but you have to admit that beliefs are odd. Lots of Christians wear crosses around their necks … you really think when Jesus comes back, he ever wants to see a fucking cross?'

Sorry if any of those offend, this is not my intention, its just Bill Hick's was a damn good comedian and you should go and see some of his material, it's pretty good :)

I don't own any of those quotes, I copied them from Wikiquote so all credit goes to them.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
Arthur C. Clarke

Rig 1 CPU: 3570K Motherboard: V Gene GPU: Power Color r9 280x at 1.35GHZ  RAM: 16 GB 1600mhz PSU: Cougar CMX 700W Storage: 1x Plexor M5S 256GB 1x 1TB HDD 1x 3TB GREEN HDD Case: Coolermaster HAFXB Cooling: Intel Watercooler
"My day so far, I've fixed 4 computers and caught a dog. Australian Tech Industry is weird."

"It's bent so far to the right, It's a hook."

It took me four years to paint like Raphael, but a lifetime to paint like a child. - Pablo Picasso

There are no bad pictures; that's just how your face looks sometimes. - Abraham Lincoln

Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot. - Charlie Chaplin

Bane: Oh, you think darkness is your ally. But you merely adopted the dark; I was born in it, moulded by it. I didn't see the light until I was already a man, by then it was nothing to me but BLINDING!

Joker: And... here... we... go!

Joker: It's simple. We, uh, kill the Batman.

God i love batman Dark Knight and Dark Knight rises

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

Peter: Oh my god, Brian, there's a message in my Alphabits. It says, 'Oooooo.'

Brian: Peter, those are cheerios.

- Family Guy

I love that, Family Guy is sweet

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid. - believed to be by Enistein

This stands very true for almost all forms of mainstream western education.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It's not just in some of us; it's in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

This is often misquoted as being said by Nelson Mandella however it was originally written by Marianne Williamson.