A question that was asked several, million times...

Borgus Bohr

Regarding mouse and keyboard. Is USB 2.0 better than USB 3.0/C, when connecting into the motherboard? Pros and Cons.

Not an expert on this but I think you may get some like creature comforts with newer iterations/generations, like better hot-plugability or whatever but I think from a pure bandwidth standpoint the difference should be negligible if anything since I don't think a keyboard/mouse would usually put out anywhere near enough data to saturate even a usb 1.1 connector.
Could be wrong tho.

Make sure to tag and/or quote people so they get notified... :P:D 

My gear:

Ryzen 7 2700X / Gigabyte GA-X370M-Gaming 3 / R9 380 Nitro 4GB/ 16GB DDR4 2133 / 225GB OCZ Trion 100 / 3TB of hard drive storage
                                                                                                     AOC C24G1 / BenQ GW2270H(rarely overclocked to 87Hz :P )
                                                                               Razer Blackwidow / Redragon Kumara / Logitech G Pro Wiress / Sennheiser HD 559

Microsoft LifeCam Studio / Tonor BM700 microphone

Panasonic Lumix DC-FZ82 / Canon EOS 80D

#PCMasterrace

Just now, Jonas_2909 said:

I don't think a keyboard/mouse would usually put out anywhere near enough data to saturate even a usb 1.1 connector.

Keyboards and mice don't put out enough data to saturate serial ports on 80s computers let alone ps2 or usb. Basically bits of data not even kilobits

LTT actually did a video on this a few months back testing out a claim from AsRock about USB ports and if they actually matter or not for peripherals such as mice and keyboards.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

4 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

LTT actually did a video on this a few months back testing out a claim from AsRock about USB ports and if they actually matter or not for peripherals such as mice and keyboards.

solid

19 hours ago, Skiiwee29 said:

Bit of a tangent here, but that video missed out on quite a few things due to inadequate testing, and I believe someone from Razer reached out to them afterwards about it too.

Polling-related issues with USB HS devices can definitely be a thing when sharing a crowded controller, even if the actual data being transferred is within the theoretical maximum bandwidth simply due to the frequency of inputs being received. It's not subtle, either - mice in particular will immediately become unusable from the packet loss.

The issue with the testing here is that when traffic is low across all USB controllers, it doesn't matter what port you use. There's no significant difference in latency or smoothness, and the video took this to mean the "gaming ports" are useless, which is demonstrably not the case if you have a lot of things plugged in.

To be fair to LTT, though, they conducted their claims in accordance with ASRock's over-the-top marketing. You can achieve the same thing on most motherboards by managing your devices according to the motherboard block diagram. ASRock just made it easier for the user, and if they'd stopped there it would've been a nice feature, but instead they had to ruin it by making claims of "lower latency" and "patent pending".

TLDR; "Magic USB ports" can be useful in certain scenarios, but LTT didn't test it properly due to ASRock making stupid marketing claims.