My internet dies and resurrects and dies again

So couple minutes ago I got this situation where the internet is normal for a bit but then suddenly the speed drops down till it reaches 0 so nothing loads for a while, even tho on the taskbar icon it says I still have internet, then it comes back up for a bit then the same happens, any idea on why this could be happening? thank you in advance, any info you need to try to help me just ask

I'm using windows 10, 5Ghz wifi and my router is the "xiaomi mi router 4a gigabit edition"

Are all devices doing this or just the one computer?

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

2 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

I have only one device that I use

3 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

image.png.1a95495401ab39e90c3d446487e5f8e5.png

Just now, DanWhite said:

I have only one device that I use

Does anyone else use your WiFi, you don't have a mobile phone connected to it or TV/Streaming device? No other devices at all are on your WiFi? If so do you have a Smartphone or something that you can connect to it just to test it?

You need to be able to rule out if it is an issue with the network or if it's an issue with the device. Easiest way to do that would be to see if another device is having the same issue.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

2 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Does anyone else use your WiFi, you don't have a mobile phone connected to it or TV/Streaming device? No other devices at all are on your WiFi? If so do you have a Smartphone or something that you can connect to it just to test it?

You need to be able to rule out if it is an issue with the network or if it's an issue with the device. Easiest way to do that would be to see if another device is having the same issue.

No, there aren't more devices image.png.67acc91827b8bfb6d72bf6db4bed7379.pngit should say 100.000 kbps there xd

9 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

see it comes back up for a bit but then it goes back to what I showed on the previous pictures image.png.05f63827509f119a6cdf151ae54c5f09.png

Looks like an ISP issue, have you tried calling your provider?

3 minutes ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Looks like an ISP issue, have you tried calling your provider?

Not right now, its kinda late

42 minutes ago, DanWhite said:

its kinda late

That's when no one else is calling 💡