Why is there always something memory on android?

How much memory does the system itself take?

It is written the firmware takes 6,80GB are these programs that the manufacturer has installed?  But they take up a lot for ordinary manufacturer programs.

How do I remove these manufacturer programs?  I guess you will need to connect the phone to the computer and do something on Linux to remove these programs?

There is still other written, 8,3GB what is it? This is the program cache?

Why does Android need more RAM than other systems?  The latest Linux Mint does not use so much RAM.

I have also heard that when the phone jams, it is best to install a pure Android without the manufacturer's graphic cover, because this cover with additional services and programs is a burden on the phone.  Would it really work?

Screenshot_20220531-145757.jpg

14 minutes ago, GamerGry123 said:

Why does Android need more RAM than other systems?  The latest Linux Mint does not use so much RAM.

You're looking at storage, not RAM.

Firmware is, well, the OS and preinstalled programs. A typical Linux or Windows install will also take 5-10GB.

Others usually is files you have on your storage that the system doesn't count as Images, Video, Audio or Documents, can be a lot of it. Use a proper file manager to see what's there, soe will allow to analyze storage, sort by file size etc.

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

2 minutes ago, GamerGry123 said:

Why is there always something memory on android?

Because it reads the entire partition. That includes files and partitions that are only system accessible files.

4 minutes ago, GamerGry123 said:

How much memory does the system itself take?

Depends on your ROM and your phone, there is no answer that applies to everyone.

4 minutes ago, GamerGry123 said:

It is written the firmware takes 6,80GB are these programs that the manufacturer has installed?  But they take up a lot for ordinary manufacturer programs.

It includes /data and couple of other folders in your phones storage, those can be from AOSP or from your phone maker.

5 minutes ago, GamerGry123 said:

How do I remove these manufacturer programs?  I guess you will need to connect the phone to the computer and do something on Linux to remove these programs?

You need to have root access to remove any system files, be aware you can break shit.

6 minutes ago, GamerGry123 said:

There is still other written, 8,3GB what is it? This is the program cache?

The files that are not in /data and /system folders. IIRC cache is not included here.

7 minutes ago, GamerGry123 said:

You cannot compare Android to any other desktop distro because they are significantly different nowadays. Android needs to have A LOT more device specific files on memory all the time (RIL, bluetooth, GPS, etc) all of those require RAM.

9 minutes ago, GamerGry123 said:

I have also heard that when the phone jams, it is best to install a pure Android without the manufacturer's graphic cover, because this cover with additional services and programs is a burden on the phone.  Would it really work?

Yes, you will lose features and features such as camera quality can be significantly worse (as every single manufacturer processes photo and videos using closed source blobs).

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Firmware 6.79 GB is the core operating system , drivers for various cameras, chipsets etc. 

Other is probably various bundled programs, libraries that can be used by programs you can install through google play  ... that way you don't have to download tens of megabytes each time you download a single application. 

All this stuff is in the flash memory (32 , 64, 128 GB whatever). 

The RAM (3 GB, 4 GB, 6 GB are typical amounts) is used by the operating system to accelerate things, cache files read from the flash memory, and as memory for application you run (whattsap, web browsers, etc)

Programs can actually use quite a bit of disk space ... I'm browsing the list of applications on my Xiaomi Redmi 8 Pro .. the clock that I use to wake me up in the morning by setting the alarm to ring every 15 minutes, uses 78 MB of disk space. The "find my device" uses 38 MB of disk space, the Messages app uses 258 MB of disk space, bluetooth configuration/applet uses 51 MB, the default photo app uses 40 MB, the calculator uses 22 MB, Google Drive uses 105 MB... crappy built in games which show ads every time you die are 150-200 MB each... 

As for third party apps, discord uses 175 MB,  reddit app uses 1 GB (should probably empty cache for it), Youtube player uses 1.22 GB (same story, includes cached videos and thumbnails and shorts), Kindle uses 240 MB with just a handful of ebooks in it...

yeah find phone storage on android to be a pain, mostly because it's left untouched.

also because every OEM and phone on android can be completely different. like samsung storing it in their own files for better or for worse.

while google in theirs? just dont want to deal with that nonsense, and that is not always clear with where in storage either.