What pet do you have?

TicTac

Hay guys and girls, i am making this so people can show off there pets ;) see what i did there.....

Anyway guys and girls post pictures of you pets below and maybe share a story or 2 about them thanks :)

ill start hes my cat its name is Sox because it has white paws and they look like socks also it seems to always take your socks out of your rooms and put them in a pile wired cat but yer :P

dscf0774t.jpg

If you are unsure how to get pictures working upload your picture to here http://imageshack.us then copy and paste the forum code link into you post and your done :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Your cat reminds me of my old cat named Moe... Too bad she is gone now :(

Your cat reminds me of my old cat named Moe... Too bad she is gone now :(

Sorry to here that man :( 

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

Hay guys and girls, i am making this so people can show off there pets ;) see what i did there.....

Anyway guys and girls post pictures of you pets below and maybe share a story or 2 about them thanks :)

ill start hes my cat its name is Sox because it has white paws and they look like socks also it seems to always take your socks out of your rooms and put them in a pile wired cat but yer :P

dscf0774t.jpg

If you are unsure how to get pictures working upload your picture to here http://imageshack.us then copy and paste the forum code link into you post and your done :P

i like your cat. it looks like professor meowingtons (deadmau5s cat)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Her name is Ellie:

BxOIKNA.jpg

YOU HAVE A HORSE?! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

Her name is Ellie:

BxOIKNA.jpg

holy crap a horse !!! :p

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

YOU HAVE A HORSE?! 

lol that what i said i just didnt type fast enough

YOU HAVE A HORSE?! 

He dose live in Australia so its pretty common to have a horse 

| Contact Information |

Is your cat a boy or a girl? I'll be posting pics of my two dogs. My one dog is kind of weird(4 breeds).

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Is your cat a boy or a girl? I'll be posting pics of my two dogs. My one dog is kind of weird(4 breeds).

Girl 

| Contact Information |

Yes, guys, I have a horse :)

horses are cool

Here's a picture of my dog. His name is Scooter. He's the mix breed dog. Got one of those "perfect shot" moments.

DSC01105_zps1d30d901.jpg

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

He dose live in Australia so its pretty common to have a horse 

Hey! Nah lol not really unless you live on a farm. But most people live in the cities. Having a horse in my backyard would not be ideal (but still awesome)!

Oh yeah. The breeds Scooter has are Rottweiler, Bluetick Coonhound, Husky, and Black Lab. Mostly Rottweiler as you can tell.

20130103132124.jpg

20130103132142.jpg

20120310133256.jpg

His name is Gigi. And OP, your cat looks like such a boss

awwww cute cat :P

| Contact Information |

my cat is so dumb i dont dare show her to you you will all go brain dead just hereing some of the crap she does. the cat runs into walls full force 7 times a day ON PURPOSE every day. its a morning routine.

My Dog hoping to get some Mcdonalds off me.

dogu.jpg

My Cat with My Dog in the background

catwi.jpg

my cat is so dumb i dont dare show her to you you will all go brain dead just hereing some of the crap she does. the cat runs into walls full force 7 times a day ON PURPOSE every day. its a morning routine.

Wtf! lol!

Wtf! lol!

ya she also chases her tail and runs into thing and knocks crap over while doing so

Hey! Nah lol not really unless you live on a farm. But most people live in the cities. Having a horse in my backyard would not be ideal (but still awesome)!

Mmh, I live next to a few hundred hectare farm (cattle), along with various other farms around me. While I don't live on a farm, I have four acres so in general it kind of feels like a farm when I can go to the farm next door to get free range eggs lol.

Mmh, I live next to a few hundred hectare farm (cattle), along with various other farms around me. While I don't live on a farm, I have four acres so in general it kind of feels like a farm when I can go to the farm next door to get free range eggs lol.

That's pretty cool. Must be nice to have so much room