Is it possible for commander pro to take 9 fans with rgb? (Best Corsair RGB Fan?)

MultiGamerClub

Currently have A-RGB fans thats failing on the lightning itself and i will have to rma them.

On this note.. I already have a Commander Pro in my case and another Corsair RGB Hub but im not sure this latter product can control fans aswell?

Can the commander pro handle 9 fans or will i need an external controller for that?

Will most likely go with Corsair fans so i can sync with iCue software.

Im all ears to listen to fan suggestions, seen some LL, ML and other variants but i dont see the big differences between the letters.

edit: Now that i have a white case, im not sure whats the better for aestethic, but i have a black water cooler ontop so i guess it wont make much difference x'D

Edited by MultiGamerClub

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

36 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Currently have A-RGB fans thats failing on the lightning itself and i will have to rma them.

On this note.. I already have a Commander Pro in my case and another Corsair RGB Hub but im not sure this latter product can control fans aswell?

Can the commander pro handle 9 fans or will i need an external controller for that?

Will most likely go with Corsair fans so i can sync with iCue software.

Im all ears to listen to fan suggestions, seen some LL, ML and other variants but i dont see the big differences between the letters.

edit: Now that i have a white case, im not sure whats the better for aestethic, but i have a black water cooler ontop so i guess it wont make much difference x'D

Commander Pro and Node pro devices has 2 channels for ARGB, they break off into corsair RGB LED hub with 6 ports for RGBFans. (6x2 = 12, without moding it)

you can only have the same type of fan on each Hub

For the Fan controll the Commander pro can take about 10-12 corsair fans with splitters

Commander pro and Node pro can controll all type of ARGB fans with  adapters to the Openstandard ARGB connector.

1 hour ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Even if heavily overpriced, ll and ql are the only ones worth getting imo, theyre the only fans in corsair lineup that offer more unique features like custom lighting zones and sht, all the other fans are not unique and get obliterated by arctic p12/120 argb performance wise

Either corsair ll/ql or arctic p12/p120 argb

46 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Even if heavily overpriced, ll and ql are the only ones worth getting imo, theyre the only fans in corsair lineup that offer more unique features like custom lighting zones and sht, all the other fans are not unique and get obliterated by arctic p12/120 argb performance wise

Either corsair ll/ql or arctic p12/p120 argb

Have the P12 A-RGB fans, 9 of them.. But seeing one of them fail and im tired of having enough problems with the ARGB controller from coolermasters buggy software.

Will take a look at LL120's and Arctic P12 with RGB, might go for LL120's that is white in color to fit the build better.

Thanks ^^

1 hour ago, NorKris said:

Commander pro and Node pro can controll all type of ARGB fans with  adapters to the Openstandard ARGB connector.

I was gonna do this, but i had an argb controller from coolermaster, think its not handling all of the ports slotted.. cpu cooler effect and all 9 fans going to one splitter 3 x >1 setup.

Will definetly see into if commander pro supports rgb connection or buy another corsair rgb fan led hub so i can have full control 🙂

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD

33 minutes ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Have the P12 A-RGB fans, 9 of them.. But seeing one of them fail and im tired of having enough problems with the ARGB controller from coolermasters buggy software.

Will take a look at LL120's and Arctic P12 with RGB, might go for LL120's that is white in color to fit the build better.

Thanks ^^

I was gonna do this, but i had an argb controller from coolermaster, think its not handling all of the ports slotted.. cpu cooler effect and all 9 fans going to one splitter 3 x >1 setup.

Will definetly see into if commander pro supports rgb connection or buy another corsair rgb fan led hub so i can have full control 🙂

Commander pro does not "support" rgb connection, its sends out ARGB signals controlled by ICue.

Cooler master's ARGB controller can duplicate Mainboards software (giving u more ports) or take CM's own software  or be button controlled. 

If u have RGB ram from other than corsair, go with -> MB software(if u have), Cm controller duplicating MB software, P12 ARGB fans. 

If u have corsair RGB Ram, and you have a commander pro,  connect all ur P12 ARGB to that + controll fan speed with it

every 3 pack of corsair fans comes with a node core witch can do 6 fans

the commander core xt can do 6 fans + and hub for another 6 thow i dont no how they get controlled...

the commander pro / lighting node pro can do 12 fan with 2 hubs

the lighting node only dose the lighting and the commander dose both the lighting and pwm fan speed.

you can buy cable adapters to alow for more hubs / fans per 1 controller thow

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

24 minutes ago, thrasher_565 said:

every 3 pack of corsair fans comes with a node core witch can do 6 fans

the commander core xt can do 6 fans + and hub for another 6 thow i dont no how they get controlled...

the commander pro / lighting node pro can do 12 fan with 2 hubs

the lighting node only dose the lighting and the commander dose both the lighting and pwm fan speed.

you can buy cable adapters to alow for more hubs / fans per 1 controller thow

Already have an Corsair Fan Hub from buying the wrong thing once.. RGB Hub it says, up to 6 fans.
Guess ill have to find another to get the rest of the 3 fans, or just another RGB Hub haha.

LL 120's looks nice, didnt know Arctic had P12 RGB until now too, not that arctic looks that tempting when one of the lights inside the one i have now starts to fail 😛

Think i'll go for the ML120's based on the look itself.. Cant stand the rings around LL120's from looking on google / different builds with them.

Now onwards to see what difference they make regarding airflow, cfm and dBa.

Edited by MultiGamerClub
*dBa

10 hours ago, MultiGamerClub said:

Already have an Corsair Fan Hub from buying the wrong thing once.. RGB Hub it says, up to 6 fans.
Guess ill have to find another to get the rest of the 3 fans, or just another RGB Hub haha.

LL 120's looks nice, didnt know Arctic had P12 RGB until now too, not that arctic looks that tempting when one of the lights inside the one i have now starts to fail 😛

Think i'll go for the ML120's based on the look itself.. Cant stand the rings around LL120's from looking on google / different builds with them.

Now onwards to see what difference they make regarding airflow, cfm and dBa.

you can buy another hub or one should come with a 3 set of fans

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links