HELP pc doesnt post

Go to solution Solved by Attack Helicopter,

UPDATE

So i took it to the tech and he plugged it in, not turning on, he turns his back and boom pc turns on, and it wasnt working bfr that since i tried it right bfr taking it to him, left it on for like 3 min to see if it wasnt just taking a while to boot, so i take it back home and its working perfectly now, gotta love technology.

So yesterday i was using my computer just fine, went to sleep then wake up and it doesnt post anymore, the fans spin tho their rgb is off, the ram and gpu rgb's are on peripherals all turn on except my monitor thats says no signal.

Specs:

2x16 gskill trident neon rgb expo

B650 aorus elite

Ryzen 7 7800x3d

Gainward rtx 3080 10gb

Corsair cx 750

2 ssd's from kingston a sata and m.2 (dont know the exact names)

Well first things firsts. What are the POST lights on the MOBO looking like? Should give a good first indication 

Technology is like a good friend that does its best to piss you off at every turn. yet we love them anyway. 

4 minutes ago, Macfox38 said:

Well first things firsts. What are the POST lights on the MOBO looking like? Should give a good first indication 

The dram light is turned on and thats it

3 minutes ago, Attack Helicopter said:

The dram light is turned on and thats it

That means there's a ram error
Try testing with just one stick in A2 slot

5950X/4090FE primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

33 minutes ago, OddOod said:

That means there's a ram error
Try testing with just one stick in A2 slot

Already tried it, did nothing

4 hours ago, Attack Helicopter said:

Already tried it, did nothing

Okay, I assume you tried each stick solo in that slot.
What else have you tried?
Reseat CPU? Clear CMOS?

5950X/4090FE primary rig  |  1920X/1070Ti Unraid for dockers  |  200TB TrueNAS w/ 1:1 backup

1 hour ago, OddOod said:

Okay, I assume you tried each stick solo in that slot.
What else have you tried?
Reseat CPU? Clear CMOS?

Ngl to you i might know the issue just not how to fix it, cuz ive had the exact same issue bfr and took it to a technitian friend of mine, he tested everything took the pc apart etc etc, but idk what he did at the end something to do with the fans that made it work, i might just have to take the pc to him next wednesday.

13 hours ago, Attack Helicopter said:

took it to a technitian friend of mine

Can you contact him and ask what he did? Or at least have him explain what he's doing the next time you take it to him? Get some learnin' and expand your skillset

2 hours ago, OddOod said:

Can you contact him and ask what he did? Or at least have him explain what he's doing the next time you take it to him? Get some learnin' and expand your skillset

Thats the thing, even he didnt know what he did

UPDATE

So i took it to the tech and he plugged it in, not turning on, he turns his back and boom pc turns on, and it wasnt working bfr that since i tried it right bfr taking it to him, left it on for like 3 min to see if it wasnt just taking a while to boot, so i take it back home and its working perfectly now, gotta love technology.

On 5/21/2024 at 10:08 AM, Attack Helicopter said:

for like 3 min

I really hope you mean 30 not 3. DDR5 memory training can take more than 30minutes on some boards. 

My partner has a build that takes 3.5 minutes to boot every time because the memory is slightly out of spec.