The Gaming Company Roblox has sided with Apple against the “Apple X Epic Games Lawsuit”

Summary

The Gaming Company Roblox ($RBLX) has decided to take Apple’s side in the Epic Games lawsuit.

Quotes

Online gaming platform Roblox Corp said on Thursday Apple Inc’s App Store offers privacy and safety benefits to its users, supporting the iPhone-maker’s bid to beat an appeal by Epic Games in a key U.S. antitrust case.

My thoughts

I really expected any gaming company to take Epic Games side, but I was wrong. It’s kind of interesting that Roblox would even jump into this type of lawsuit. Then again, they have already been tied in lawsuits for months.

Sources

reuters

how are you doing today

ah yes, the company that refuses to do anything about the horrible, racist, homophobic, xenophobic games that infect their platform because they make money off of them.

i would rather lick mark zuckerberg's feet then give roblox money.

*Insert Witty Signature here*

System Config: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/Tncs9N

4 hours ago, Salv8 (sam) said:

ah yes, the company that refuses to do anything about the horrible, racist, homophobic, xenophobic games that infect their platform because they make money off of them.

Not to mention some "developers" that have been repeatedly reported (with proof) for child labor exploitation and child predators that they have done absolutely nothing about.

30 minutes ago, Dr_Whom said:

Not to mention some "developers" that have been repeatedly reported (with proof) for child labor exploitation and child predators that they have done absolutely nothing about.

The thing is that I am a smaller Roblox developer, so I feel kind hurt when a developer gets called out for doing something shady. I even have a small amount of money into Roblox’s stock! (down atm) Roblox has just been tanking in terms of value, stock price, loyalty, and most importantly, fun. Roblox just isn’t fun anymore.

how are you doing today

4 hours ago, Salv8 (sam) said:

Roblox has tried very poorly to take this stuff down. But their trying. They privated every audio above 6 seconds and they are just trying really hard on audio. That’s because they got sued for $200 million USD for copyright infringement with audio. It may not look they’re trying with games, but they’re trying with audio first.

how are you doing today

Lol imagine being Apple right now and the company that's siding with you is worse scum than Facebook, Google, and Twitter combined. I'd rather let Zuckerberg implant a chip in my brain than have anything to do with Roblox the 4chan of the gaming world. Anyone who is associated with them or does business with them should be ashamed of themselves.

6 minutes ago, SlidewaysZ said:

Lol imagine being Apple right now and the company that's siding with you is worse scum than Facebook, Google, and Twitter combined. I'd rather let Zuckerberg implant a chip in my brain than have anything to do with Roblox the 4chan of the gaming world. Anyone who is associated with them or does business with them should be ashamed of themselves.

I suspect Apple is thinking "thanks, but no thanks." I know some folks here like to demonize Apple, but it still has standards — this is the company that slapped down Meta for its nosy advertising.

roblox took my family, my friends and everything else in roblox.

Then they turned them all into robux and sold in the apple store.

But you know what they say, one apple a day, keeps the doctor away.

On 4/1/2022 at 11:29 AM, Salv8 (sam) said:

He would probably enjoy that very much you know...

You can take a look at all of the Tech that I own and have owned over the years in my About Me section and on my Profile.

I'm Swiss and my Mother language is Swiss German of course, I speak the Aargauer dialect. If you want to watch a great video about Swiss German which explains the language and outlines the Basics, then click here.

If I could just play Videogames and consume Cool Content all day long for the rest of my life, then that would be sick.

7 hours ago, soldier_ph said:

He would probably enjoy that very much you know...

Finally find out what a human toung is supposed to feel like and update his human suit accordingly 

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

Wasn't Roblox on the FBI child predators list of untrusted platforms?

All I've really ever heard about them is degenerates and psychos have fully invaded the platform. And when they went public traded their stock stagnated for weeks due to being over valued at launch.

Maybe this will get a few people to look into Roblox's payment structure and get them sued too. We can only hope.

The best gaming PC is the PC you like to game on, how you like to game on it

9 hours ago, GhostRoadieBL said:

All I've really ever heard about them is degenerates and psychos have fully invaded the platform. And when they went public traded their stock stagnated for weeks due to being over valued at launch.

They have completely ruined the platform. I've played Roblox for about 5 years already. I personally put a little amount of money into Roblox because they were doing really good at IPO, but they blew up, then plummeted down. All I can really say is what every Roblox player says. "Old Roblox was better."

how are you doing today