Upgrading my display setup from lg nano cell 80 to lg c2 or asus pg48uq

Ayush008

Hello guys,

I hope you all r doing well...!!

Please stay safe and healthy.

(Your opinions are highly valuable for me)

I know many of you hv great knowledge regarding displays, tv,  monitors etc. So I thought to share this post with all of you.

I'm actually thinking to upgrade my display from Nano cell 80 to c2 or pg48uq by assuming that I will see a hell lot of changes regarding picture quality, colors and deep black levels etc......while gaming....

Is it true.......

Or the changes will be unnoticeable.....

because I dont want to waste my money....

Please feel free to share me your opinion.

Main useage as your monitor or as a TV?

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

7 hours ago, Stahlmann said:

Main useage as your monitor or as a TV?

Thnx @Stahlmann

for showing interest in my section.

I will use it for gaming (ps5 & pc) both.

56 minutes ago, Ayush008 said:

Thnx @Stahlmann

for showing interest in my section.

I will use it for gaming (ps5 & pc) both.

I'd go for the LG C2 personally, because it offers the best feature set for a console/PC hybrid. Plus it also has the TV interface to watch netflix etc.

I haven't seen any reviews on the Asus model yet, but i'd guess it will use the same OLED panel as the LG TV, while leaving out the TV features and maybe adding a few DisplayPort connectors.

If someone did not use reason to reach their conclusion in the first place, you cannot use reason to convince them otherwise.

11 minutes ago, Stahlmann said:

I'd go for the LG C2 personally, because it offers the best feature set for a console/PC hybrid. Plus it also has the TV interface to watch netflix etc.

I haven't seen any reviews on the Asus model yet, but i'd guess it will use the same OLED panel as the LG TV, while leaving out the TV features and maybe adding a few DisplayPort connectors.

I appreciate your co-operation. Your explanations is quite logical and helpful for me. 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Bdw will I see any  changes (upgrading from nano cell 80 to LG c2), if yes then will I c only small changes or lot of....? 

1 hour ago, Ayush008 said:

I appreciate your co-operation. Your explanations is quite logical and helpful for me. 👍👍👍👍👍👍

Bdw will I see any  changes (upgrading from nano cell 80 to LG c2), if yes then will I c only small changes or lot of....? 

There is going to be a big difference between the Nano cell TV and an OLED TV.