Where to plug in second CPU fan?

Tacitus
Go to solution Solved by Alex Atkin UK,
2 minutes ago, Tacitus said:

Hey all

Currently building my new pc.  I have 2 CPU fans, but my motherboard only has 1 CPU fan connector.  It's a 2A connector.  I also have a pump fan connector (3A, PWM), and a system fan connector (1A, DC).  Am I fine to plug the second CPU fan into the Pump fan connector and do I then need to do anything in the bios to get the two fans to run in sync?

Thanks all

Does the cooler not come with a Y adapter to plug them both into the same fan connector?

Hey all

Currently building my new pc.  I have 2 CPU fans, but my motherboard only has 1 CPU fan connector.  It's a 2A connector.  I also have a pump fan connector (3A, PWM), and a system fan connector (1A, DC).  Am I fine to plug the second CPU fan into the Pump fan connector and do I then need to do anything in the bios to get the two fans to run in sync?

Thanks all

2 minutes ago, Tacitus said:

Hey all

Thanks all

Does the cooler not come with a Y adapter to plug them both into the same fan connector?

Router:  Intel N100 (pfSense) WiFi6: Zyxel NWA210AX (1.7Gbit peak at 160Mhz)
WiFi5: Ubiquiti NanoHD OpenWRT (~500Mbit at 80Mhz) Switches: Netgear MS510TXUP, MS510TXPP, GS110EMX
ISPs: Zen Full Fibre 900 (~930Mbit down, 115Mbit up) + Three 5G (~800Mbit down, 115Mbit up)
Upgrading Laptop/Desktop CNVIo WiFi 5 cards to PCIe WiFi6e/7