GTA V PC release date until March 2015

ViruZ_HUN

source: http://www.latintimes.com/gta-v-pc-release-date-romanian-retailer-reveals-gamers-will-have-wait-til-march-2015-166517

If this is true, i gon shot myself. I've been waiting for this game since september!!!!

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

I don't even care anymore.If it will release on PC,I will just get it.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Every time a retailer nobody has heard of posts a random date of GTA V on PC to get recognition and clicks, some news company will post an article on it to get recognition and clicks, and finally it gets posted on this forum for free.

just dont care anymore,

after the GTA IV pc failure i dont have any faith in rockstar...

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

I don't even care anymore.If it will release on PC,I will just get it.

Every time a retailer nobody has heard of posts a random date of GTA V on PC to get recognition and clicks, some news company will post an article on it to get recognition and clicks, and finally it gets posted on this forum.

But why the hell cant just they release it to PC? whats holding them back?, dont they want more money?

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

just dont care anymore,

after the GTA IV pc failure i dont have any faith in rockstar...

I personally had GTA IV on PC and it was awsome:D

But why the hell cant just they release it to PC? whats holding them back?, dont they want more money?

Consoles.That's what's holding them back.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I don't care anymore...

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

If they release it on PC people will crack it in less than 2 days.And probably everyone is going to get it for free...Its not profitable!

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

I personally had GTA IV on PC and it was awsome:D

its a buggy piece of shit, unless they really got their shit together, but i dont think so

As i recal steam even gave refunds because it was so bad...

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition

Marketing. :)

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

I just hope that no one actually buys this at full price. If they do then Rockstar will just keep doing this. And no doubt it will be a crappy PC port. It's probably not even that good of a game to begin with.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

I just hate to see youtube vids about it and see how others with consoles have fun while i am sitting here and waiting:(

I wouldn't trust anything any retailers say, according to retailers the game was meant to come out in april. The retailers are just posting this crap to advertise themselves so that people will preorder non-exsistent games from their websites.

My Build

GPU: MSI GTX 1080 ARMOUR | CPU: i7 9700k | Ram: 16gb 3200mhz Motherboard: ASUS Maximus XI Gene | Storage: 2x 1TB NVME 1x 500GB NVME 1x 120GB NVME | Case: Corsair 570X

If they release it on PC people will crack it in less than 2 days.And probably everyone is going to get it for free...Its not profitable!

That must be way Steam doesnt exist.. oh wait...

Proud Member of the Glorious PC Master Race

It's probably not even that good of a game to begin with.

Don't say that without trying it out.

Gameplay and immersion are great in GTA5

I'd buy a copy for my PC anyday and play through it a third time.

144Hz goodness

I highly doubt it will be so late TBH, if there is a release then it is late enough that the hype has gone down and they wont make as many sales as they would of, had they released it earlier.

Comb it with a brick

thats because, why should we pay $60 on a game that will be super unoptimized and buggy, can't wait for the crack and lan party's to commence.

plus we have Watch Dogs! did you see the optimization on Nvidia's technology looks amazing

PC Editing / Gaming Rig Specs : i7-3930k @ 4ghz w/ Hyper 212 Evo | 840 Evo 250gb and Seagate 1TB | 2x8GB Corsair Vengeance RAM | Zotac GTX 780 | Corsair Vengeance C70 Green | OS: Ubuntu 16.04 LTS / Win10 #KilledMyWife #MakeBombs

Alot of people just buy their games I think and I'd buy it for 40 bucks on Steam or so.

I'm waiting for it to go on sale. They're waiting so long, that I simply can't be bothered to get excited about the game. If they wanted me to pay full price, they had that opportunity months ago.

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II

Having played it (and, soon after, sold it) on 360, myself, I'd say it's not worth the wait... Kinda dull.

I'll maybe pick it up again for the multiplayer if it comes on Steam for a few quid, I'd probably pay no more than £5 though.

Did you seriously make the piracy argument? Did you really just fucking say that? What are you...?

*Le Facepalm*

Yes he did, and it is an issue, but you have to see that if the games biggest SELLING point is GTA Online then people will buy solely for that.

People do pirate games on console, and its even beneficial on consoles because they have no real DRM on the discs to prevent pirates from playing online.

Comb it with a brick

People do pirate games on console, and its even beneficial on consoles because they have no real DRM on the discs to prevent pirates from playing online.

That's why your console/account gets banned when playing pirated games online.

144Hz goodness