any suggestions for a budget crypto wallet?

Hi, i recently came across the nice hash video LTT after watching the norton crypto LTT video and for whatever reason it made me interested in giving nice hash a go, but at the end of the video linus mentioned how important it is to have a crypto wallet, so i had a look and i have no clue what to look for, what is good etc.
Its important to note that i have never mined before - so i would most likely be using NiceHash (on an AMD GPU - they recently released an AMD version of their quickhash linus mentioned in the video), so im just looking for a decent budget crypto wallet, or tips on what to look for etc, im in the UK if that is important.

Any Help is useful thankyou

Ledger or Trezor to name two popular ones. Software wallets are fine though, especially for small amounts where transferring it will cost you a relative fortune. It's kind of like argueing you need to keep your credit card in a big metal safe at home, because the wallet you carry it in every day isn't safe. Keep your keys and seed phrase safe and most people will be fine.

Crystal: CPU: i7 7700K | Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix Z270F | RAM: GSkill 16 GB@3200MHz | GPU: Nvidia GTX 1080 Ti FE | Case: Corsair Crystal 570X (black) | PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 1000W | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 24"

Laptop: Dell XPS 13 9370 | CPU: i5 10510U | RAM: 16 GB

Server: CPU: i5 4690k | RAM: 16 GB | Case: Corsair Graphite 760T White | Storage: 19 TB

• 3 weeks later...

I use Bitcoin core but it's huge like 350GB but it's super secure.

I also use metamask because there is no good offline wallets for ETH.

Also nicehash sucks and their fees are outrageous