Cooler For Ryzen 7 5800x

iCoNrant

My Case is Phanteks P360A, has cpu cooler height support of 160mm tall. I found Thermaltake ToughAir 510 for 40$.

Any Cooler Recommendations? I prefer Air Cooler

Something like a Gelid Phantom possibly or something similar. I'd be looking at dual tower coolers with 6 or more heatpipes if possible.

3 minutes ago, glenalz81 said:

Something like a Gelid Phantom possibly or something similar. I'd be looking at dual tower coolers with 6 or more heatpipes if possible.

I don't see Gelid Phantom available in my country, Malaysia. What do you think about the thermalright peerless assassin 120 dual tower cooler?

4 minutes ago, iCoNrant said:

I don't see Gelid Phantom available in my country, Malaysia. What do you think about the thermalright peerless assassin 120 dual tower cooler?

PA120 (Peerless Assassin) will do just fine, go for it. 

5 minutes ago, iMxmo said:

PA120 (Peerless Assassin) will do just fine, go for it. 

ok thanks. this thread will end here

Just now, iCoNrant said:

ok thanks. this thread will end here

You can mark my comment as the solution. It'll have the "Solved" status and help others with the same question 

I bought a Scythe Fuma 2 for my 5800x  and it works great... but it's close to $60..  It's about 155 mm - so it will work with your 160 mm room. 

here's the amazon store page for Scythe coolers : https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/CA9AABC5-1162-42FF-8ECA-C237A8CA93E5?ingress=2&visitId=2570d954-06fc-4364-968f-4b63e12ffddd&ref_=ast_bln

Fuma 2 is the latest and very good,  Mugen 5 is also perfectly fine for Ryzen processors, Ninja is also good (but heavy)

25 minutes ago, iCoNrant said:

40$.

Just know that you bought a high end enthusiast chip and are expecting to cool it adequately for the cost of a budget entry level cooler. That's not going to go that well. When you buy high end parts its generally a good idea to match them with other high end parts. 

3 minutes ago, mariushm said:

I bought a Scythe Fuma 2 for my 5800x  and it works great... but it's close to $60..  It's about 155 mm - so it will work with your 160 mm room. 

here's the amazon store page for Scythe coolers : https://www.amazon.com/stores/page/CA9AABC5-1162-42FF-8ECA-C237A8CA93E5?ingress=2&visitId=2570d954-06fc-4364-968f-4b63e12ffddd&ref_=ast_bln

Fuma 2 is the latest and very good,  Mugen 5 is also perfectly fine for Ryzen processors, Ninja is also good (but heavy)

PA120 >= Fuma 2 @ 20~ USD cheaper as well.

Depends on OP's pricing, but generally PA120 is a better value option

One thing to note is FUMA 2 is 155mm height and PA 120 is 157mm

Both will fit in P360A (160mm)