Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Didn't get the lowest score, so this test is really inaccurate:

l120.gif

I got it! You can stop bitching you fucks! Jeez

because now I have people trying to hit me with a wine bottle :P

Actually, concurrent technically means events thats happening at the same time so you would actually be wrong, I believe the word you were looking for is "consecutively" 

edit: but concurrent is fine too in my opinion

The thumbnail reminds me of Touhou, anyone here plays that?

Don't like wine

Oh,

Yay

No

Steve

What I was trying to tell: IQ test don't mean much. It can't be used to measure one's intelligence, except in a really crude, inaccurate and unreliable way. For example, a person with low IQ can be really smart at something else that requires a specific logic, and on another example a person with high IQ can be too stupid to do everyday tasks.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

What I was trying to tell: IQ test don't mean much. It can't be used to measure one's intelligence, except in a really crude, inaccurate and unreliable way. For example, a person with low IQ can be really smart at something else that requires a specific logic, and on another example a person with high IQ can be too stupid to do everyday tasks.

Yes ^^^ this is vey good.

Steve

Didn't get the lowest score, so this test is really inaccurate:

l120.gif

It is only 20 questions so it might not be entirely accurate but I once did a test with 120 questions at a state university when they had an open house and got 145 (I got 146 in this one so quite close) so who knows.

Still, IQ isn't everything though, there are plenty other factors that matters way more than IQ, especially later in life when experience is what separates the good from the bad or at least thats how I see it

^_^

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Well yeah. Bottle is open. Drinking music is starting :P And changing avatar so preparing for the hate..

hate why?

ya gots a point der.

3 hours of sleep is less than i was planning on.

Blarg

Depressed.. Drinking. @Legion ,spare me a seat

rolling-like-an-otaku.jpg

Got one right here, I'd love some company.

That is really depressing -.- @Legion your anti-bully status is causing you trouble.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

No

Does this raise any alarms?

fVxSp8p.jpg

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

So all i see in the last pages are people drinking Alcohol taking IQ tests and posting random music...

(At least i know i am not the cause of sh*t posts now)

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

Searched for senpai pic. Thats what google gave me  :unsure:

497.png

This can't be unseen

I'm pretty sure if we are talking strictly age then I'm probably not anyone's senpai here (because of multiple reasons)

| --- My Stuff --- |

So all i see in the last pages are people drinking Alcohol taking IQ tests and posting random music...

And that message is....?

-----------------------

Years ago when i watched Chuunibyo demo koi ga shitai i remember seeing an announcment about something related to it and thought "well it sure is just an ova, whatever", today i found out it was a 2nd fucking season, and at this point i don't remember shit about it, so yep, got guilty crown, but re-watching that.

Trying to counter attack my own and other's spam with this.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I'm pretty sure if we are talking strictly age then I'm probably not anyone's senpai here (because of multiple reasons)

large.gif

GvezunF.jpg

Other weapons then

I'm guilty  -_-

And that message is....?

-----------------------

Years ago when i watched Chuunibyo demo koi ga shitai i remember seeing an announcment about something related to it and thought "well it sure is just an ova, whatever", today i found out it was a 2nd fucking season, and at this point i don't remember shit about it, so yep, got guilty crown, but re-watching that.

Trying to counter attack my own and other's spam with this.

That's not as bad as what I did to Chuunibyo, I saw half of the 2nd season first -.- then in the middle of the story realizes that something was off, went to the wiki to check and then facepalmed my way to Kissanime (what I use to watch anime, I don't think its legit but so is half of everything here so sue me) and finished both seasons in one night.

| --- My Stuff --- |

Does this raise any alarms?

I've heard of it . but never p l a y e d i t

Steve

That's not as bad as what I did to Chuunibyo, I saw half of the 2nd season first -.- then in the middle of the story realizes that something was off, went to the wiki to check and then facepalmed my way to Kissanime (what I use to watch anime, I don't think its legit but so is half of everything here so sue me) and finished both seasons in one night.

LOL That's too much, it has happened to me that i am watching something and realize like characters remember stuff i never seen or stuff like that, then i realize i for some reason downloaded the whole thing and i'm missing like eps 6 and 7 so i went from 5 to 8, i finished i think it was Kami nomi zo Shiru Sekai's second season and by the end i went back and i missed an entire episode because the name was wrong when i ordered them by name, so like ep 5 was on the list after the last one.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

How about trying to redirect the topic instead then :)

I've been playing a lot of pokemon recently, tempted to throw on the anime in the background while I set out to complete the pokedex. Anyone here seen the new seasons? I'm wondering will I be able to marathon them all.

Also I caught about 50 shiny Wailmers in my attempt to catch a shiny Horsea.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

I've been playing a lot of pokemon recently, tempted to throw on the anime in the background while I set out to complete the pokedex. Anyone here seen the new seasons? I'm wondering will I be able to marathon them all.

I had a battle with my magikarp against another magikarp.

Steve

You understand the struggle to put the topic on good quality!

I just don't bother to redirect the topic.

Cpu:

Depressed.. Drinking. @Legion ,spare me a seat

lol im 90% sure i saw your avatar as the background of a "octupus" site if you know what i mean.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Other weapons then

I'm truly terrified

gnds9iY.jpg

| --- My Stuff --- |

I stopped updating myself on pokemon stuff since early-mid Gen V so yea... maybe I should get back and pick up x and y but when I stopped playing pokemon was also when I thought it's potential for innovation was gone so I'm not sure if its worth it to try going back

| --- My Stuff --- |

the last pokemon i played was gold. for the gameboy color. after that it died for me.

Blarg

You understand the struggle to put the topic on good quality!

I just don't bother to redirect the topic.

So you came here for crying? Yes that really did it!

So you came here for crying? Yes that really did it!

I was going to make a d*ck comment but i didn't...

Cpu: