Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I was going to make a d*ck comment but i didn't...

Do it, i'm bored.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

How long it's been since the 2nd season of Chuunibyo was out? I can't seem to find it in 1080p

Oh it was quite recently, no wonder i can't find it on 1080p, oh well, 720p HDTV it is.

GnngUZW.png

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Do it, i'm bored.

xD Nah i'm trying to stay off the bully list.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Nice!!!!

Great anime, i hope some people get to watch it,

some might say.... Taiga nº1 Tsundere out there.

Nice!!!!

Great anime, i hope some people get to watch it,

some might say.... Taiga nº1 Tsundere out there.

Watching the first episode and her sink was censored...

Steve

Watching the first episode and her sink was censored...

I'm sure you can get it on 1080p BD (uncensored)

Don't think that's a good idea to do, it's against the CoC, don't think mods will like if we start promoting piracy.. :P

Don't think that's a good idea to do, it's against the CoC, don't think mods will like if we start promoting piracy.. :P

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, I thought as much. It's a pretty good place just the ads on there sometimes even with an adblocker still get through.

Thanks for the heads up. Yeah, I thought as much. It's a pretty good place just the ads on there sometimes even with an adblocker still get through.

Yeah i know it, i think it's pretty popular, i just use direct download since in my country not even the presidents gives 2 fucks about piracy. But yeah, here even crunchyroll is sponsor of the forums, so yep... lol

But yeah, i guess any anime that finished on the very early 2014 or 2013 by this time is out there on 1080p, BD'S usually take longer, hell i couldn't find monogatari second season's episodes on BD, i think i got out of the 26eps, i got like 11

I'm sure you can get it on 1080p BD (uncensored)

I'm not sure if I'm ready for that uncensored sink

Steve

Too much for my virgin eyes.

Oh. Good one  :lol:  :lol: Already been thru toradora so I won't discuss it to avoid accident spoilers  :unsure:

I'm not sure if I'm ready for that uncensored sink

I saw the sink uncensored, didn't eat lunch that day

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Oh. Good one  :lol:  :lol: Already been thru toradora so I won't discuss it to avoid accident spoilers  :unsure:

I usually type stuff in spoilers just in case, sometimes on an anime even saying if the ending is sad or happy, good or bad, will spoil stuff, so i'm extra careful.

Can you people tell me what censorship are you talking about? i can't remember :(

Can you people tell me what censorship are you talking about? i can't remember :(

Don't open when you started the series.

When ruji got invited to taigas place and finds how messy her kitchen was. And I believe there was a scene later on when taiga poked his older sisters boobs with a chopstick

Anyone know whether anime looks good on an ultrawide? Is it too stretched to be enjoyable or what?

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Anyone know whether anime looks good on an ultrawide? Is it too stretched to be enjoyable or what?

just run them at default aspect ratio with black bars on the side and it should be fine

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

I don't think it would suit the aspect ratio very well. I've never seen it so can't say for certain :( (Obviously with letterbox it will be fine but then what is the point)

I'm not sure what aspect ratio a lot of the content is produced in. Your movies will look good though , again depending on what ratio they are produced in. I remember having this conversation with Edzel months ago on twitter. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Don't open when you started the series.

When ruji got invited to taigas place and finds how messy her kitchen was. And I believe there was a scene later on when taiga poked his older sisters boobs with a chopstick

Oh lol, i remember now, yep that sink looks like mine when i'm home alone.

------------

Re-watching Chuunibyo, i watched the 1st episode and i think i couldn't remember 95% of it, maybe 100%, which is good, i know it's a good anime, so yay.

Oh lol, i remember now, yep that sink looks like mine when i'm home alone.

------------

Re-watching Chuunibyo, i watched the 1st episode and i think i couldn't remember 95% of it, maybe 100%, which is good, i know it's a good anime, so yay.

Starting Haganai soon. All the good gifs from this show. Can't be so bad

i1cpz5fKvLYhP.gif