Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Tree movements looks just like the ones in Witcher 3...

interesting , they kinda do

Still don't move quite as much as trees in Battlefield: Bad Company 2 do; individual trees look like they are breathing, they swing back-and-forth that much, in a repeating manner, and don't look like it would be a wind causing it. It's like the devs made a one second long animation for a tree, that loops.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

he's not wrong, Canada is in North America

That's one way to create butthurt Canadians.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

That's one way to create butthurt Canadians.

Meh. Too try-hard to be troll-worthy (unless you're talking to little kids I guess). If you want to piss off Argentinians that might work, but Canada's too chill, and most would probably just point you to a Rick Mercer "Talking to Americans" sketch as a retort.

So i finally found the stash of american chocolate my father got and naturally i went in to try everything and I must say. America, your chocolate is absolute shit, how fucking dare you call this grotesque substance chocolate. How the hell is it just so bad like seriously what the hell. This is why there is poverty in the world, how can one of the superpowers in the world have such shit chocolate, even stuff that is in this country anyways tastes bad, why the heck does does snickers taste so bad, what was wrong with our genetically superior version also hersheys should just die what the fuck im mad right now. American chocolate is pretty much the pc port of batman, absolute shit, we deserve a refund, where is steam support.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

So i finally found the stash of american chocolate my father got and naturally i went in to try everything and I must say. America, your chocolate is absolute shit, how fucking dare you call this grotesque substance chocolate. How the hell is it just so bad like seriously what the hell. This is why there is poverty in the world, how can one of the superpowers in the world have such shit chocolate, even stuff that is in this country anyways tastes bad, why the heck does does snickers taste so bad, what was wrong with our genetically superior version also hersheys should just die what the fuck im mad right now. American chocolate is pretty much the pc port of batman, absolute shit, we deserve a refund, where is steam support.

Yeah our milk chocolate is downright disgusting. 

All of the well known candy/chocolate bars are overly sweet to me nowadays, can't even enjoy the nostalgia with them. 

I do recall this being discussed here earlier... or if not discussed, @Vitalius dropping a fun fact about how USA manufactures chocolate. The only things I remember, are that they focus on quantity over quality, and that chocolate contains a similar substance that's in puke, and chocolate from US has more of it due to their quicker process.

@Vitalius do you remember this stuff? I don't.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I thought everyone knew our chocolate was shit... why would you buy something that is widely known to be shit compared to other countries versions?

chocolate contains a similar substance that's in puke

l8FkcZy.jpg?2

so does dairy milk and celery

brought to you by dailymail.co.uk

I don't eat much chocolate, but snicker bars, reeses, and kitkat bars are the triad.

Error: 410

Meh. Too try-hard to be troll-worthy (unless you're talking to little kids I guess). If you want to piss off Argentinians that might work, but Canada's too chill, and most would probably just point you to a Rick Mercer "Talking to Americans" sketch as a retort.

It depends who your talking to. I've seen Canadians get all sore when people say that.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I don't eat much chocolate, but snicker bars, reeses, and kitkat bars are the triad.

Chocolate bars = Chinese Mafia?

I must be completely out of the loop or something with these slangs. 

Chocolate bars = Chinese Mafia?

I must be completely out of the loop or something with these slangs.

Wrong triad. :P

A triad is a group of three. He's saying they're the best three.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

I thought everyone knew our chocolate was shit... why would you buy something that is widely known to be shit compared to other countries versions?

Yeah i knew that but i didnt think it would be this bad

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

It depends who your talking to. I've seen Canadians get all sore when people say that.

I guess, but I've only seen that happen when they're already being annoyed/trolled, and it just tips them over the edge. Then again, I'm sure teens and kids will get butthurt easily no matter what country they're in.

l8FkcZy.jpg?2

toblerone is love , toblerone is life m8 

cant stop eating them 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

you gon hook a brotha up ?

zueqsVW.jpg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

you gon hook a brotha up ?

zueqsVW.jpg

lol, sorry just all blew my load on tuition. 

Shit is $150+ for a 4.5 kg bar on Amazon, could buy another monitor with that. 

lol twas a joke

I almost bought one last time I found it ... But like 200$ screw tht xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

heh, mine totaled to $215 for 12 hours

02ATQMk.jpg

mind you it's going to be a hellish 12hr schedule, but still.

Error: 410

that's sword art online, 98% sure it's fan art

don't waste your time watching it

Thanks I thought it was SAO but it just didn't look right.

father goes america for a week, i ask him to get some american things that you cant find in the uk. he brings back maple syrup.........

My question is how did he get that on the plane? They confiscate anything with more than a drop of liquid.

Blarg

My question is how did he get that on the plane? They confiscate anything with more than a drop of liquid.

in luggage , you can bring that stuff back done it before many times

Spoiler
Spoiler

dont know, his british so by law they have to like him. Thats a rule, americans must like british people whether they like it or not. 

Listen if you care.

I do recall this being discussed here earlier... or if not discussed, @Vitalius dropping a fun fact about how USA manufactures chocolate. The only things I remember, are that they focus on quantity over quality, and that chocolate contains a similar substance that's in puke, and chocolate from US has more of it due to their quicker process.

@Vitalius do you remember this stuff? I don't.

I do.

Butryic Acid is in Puke because it's part of your stomach acid. It's specifically what you smell when you smell "puke smell". 

Butryic Acid is created in Milk when it sours.

To make Milk Chocolate, you have to mix Chocolate with Milk and let it sit for some time for varying reasons. The longer it sits, the more "good" (as in, usable to sell) chocolate you get out of it, but you get more Butyric Acid from the milk slowly souring in it. 

So, you either let it sit long, get a higher yield (more efficient use of materials), but also get sour/puke-y tasting chocolate, or you turn it into bars (or wtv) earlier, getting more "bad" (as in, not sellable) chocolate, and the chocolate being both sweeter and more "chocolate-y" tasting.

So, companies like Hershey and what-not make chocolate the former way (more butyric acid but more yield) and sell it for cheaper but with the taste of that acid (which is basically puke) mixed in. This started back in the 40's or earlier (I forget that part).

Companies in the EU do it the latter way, so their chocolate costs more, but doesn't have that specific taste.

I believe Dark Chocolate and other types are unaffected by this, but I'm not sure. I don't know how chocolate itself is made, because raw Cocoa doesn't taste like Chocolate (Dark or Milk) to me.

Americans are just used to chocolate tasting that way. Finer chocolate makers in the US (like Ghirardelli and Daily Chef) make theirs like the EU companies do, but of course are more expensive because of it. 

Ghirardelli sweet & salt caramels are my favorite chocolates. Perfect ratio of caramel:chocolate imo.

Kit Kats are cheaper, but the wafers in them give them a sweeter taste I think. I think they crush up the wafers and mix them into the chocolate too.

I love kit kats.

Indeed.

Read above. Snickers, to me, are "ok". Reeses are good. Kit Kats are top tier among cheaper chocolates.

zueqsVW.jpg

Is that a character that is based on the doctor/scientist from To Aru Majutsu no Railgun?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.