But seriously I need a long break...

Welp.

?

My will to continue school.

But seriously I need a long break...

dont we all... dont we all...

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

dont we all... dont we all...

IDK about you but middle school/freshman year of high school was pretty easy. 

Join the club

Not sure if implying you're a peeping-tom or just a camera enthusiast. 

@Laputacake

Heh... You.. You fucking mounted a red dot sight on a camera!?

I'm finding this too hilarious. I should mount the 6x scope on mine but I need one of those super big lenses and a stock first.

Wasn't me. I'm poor. But that's the camera im gonna get and just saw that and was amused by its absurdity.

Steve

Nah, the will of going to college.

Steve

well its supposed to be easy but to many things are making me very stressed

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

Don't forget the red dot sight when you do get one, lel.

Call of Camera: photo bomb.

Totally gonna do that xD. Nah, prefer EVF plus gun things are't an easy thing to get round here.

well its supposed to be easy but to many things are making me very stressed

Isn't it like Year 9? If that shit is stressing you out have fun in a few years for your GCSE equilivant.

Steve

multiple choice isn't awful

no

absolutely not

i got my shit slapped

multiple choice was a curse, not a blessing. Multi-part dependent questions and problems I already knew the solution to were were hidden in a mess of options through writing things differently that I can only vaguely explain by suggesting that it was the equivalence of the choices for the questions being written in academic ebonics. Know the answer and how to express it, can't find it in here.

mrw reading some of the options

gCbYUfK.jpg?1

definitely looking forward to next semester with solid mechanics, fluid mechanics, mechanical design, and measurements

zombie apocalypse is looking pretty appealing right now

Error: 410

Isn't it like Year 9? If that shit is stressing you out have fun in a few years for your GCSE equilivant.

well a lot of crap has happened which is making it harder, that and i have a very, and i mean VERY hard time focusing

Spoiler

multiple choice isn't awful

I feel like sloppy nasty dicks have been shoved into my mouth. 

-snip-

definitely looking forward to next semester with solid mechanics, fluid mechanics, mechanical design, and measurements

zombie apocalypse is looking pretty appealing right now

IDK mang, all I remember from middle school and freshman high school was playing video games everyday when I got home while maintain a 3.5+ GPA. 

Though shit did hit the fan in junior year of high school. 

I'm not looking forward to vibrations, but a friend of mine said it wasn't too bad. 

I absolutely adore airheads

Tomo-chan wa Onnanoko Omake

007.png

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

well a lot of crap has happened which is making it harder, that and i have a very, and i mean VERY hard time focusing

those damn harlots and their spaghetti straps need to be put in their places huh

Join the club

dslrlenskit.jpg

wtf is this for? taking pictures of people across the continent?

those damn harlots and their spaghetti straps need to be put in their places huh

wtf is this for? taking pictures of people across the continent?

It's only a 200mm or actual focal length of 300mm which isn't that much. Maybe about half a mile zoom

Steve

@eelnico09

they actually made it much more obvious in the manga than they seemed to have in the anime, pretty much spelling it out here

Ad01enK.png

n2TYDr7.png

don't mind me, obnoxiously posting more game OST

Hell Yeah MaddaFucka.

4c93d792586eec4edc93733c5a0f0793.png

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Hell Yeah MaddaFucka.

first deus ex, now it's bioshock?

maybe put half-life and far cry in there too.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Hell Yeah MaddaFucka.

at lest thats not much faster then my internet :) (which is usually the speed of 700-800KBs

Spoiler

Hell Yeah MaddaFucka.

still haven't bothered with bioshock

in other news bought 40ft of led strips :D for 17$ 

HELL YEA MADAFACKAS 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

first deus ex, now it's bioshock?

maybe put half-life and far cry in there too.

Done Half-Life Done Far cry :P

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

why would you buy into a beta? Although it is getting harder to avoid it seems since if you want to get in on the start of a game you will have to play the bate or be a year behind everyone one that has been. I have had killing floor 2 since june and it is still early access. Ark is still early access.Why the fuck dont games follow the old system of fucking releasing a finished game anymore.

Dzmg7Xk.jpg 

Join the clubdslrlenskit.jpg

I feel like putting my red dot on my camera now. 

@Laputacake

Heh... You.. You fucking mounted a red dot sight on a camera!?

I'm finding this too hilarious. I should mount the 6x scope on mine but I need one of those super big lenses and a stock first.

I ts already been done before.

17iuz6zdvvn79jpg.jpg

Blarg