Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

... But ... Not every tree in the USA has it's leaf fall during fall ... Canada on the other hand ... Do Canadians call the 3rd season autumn or Fall ?

Also where's my fanfiction ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

DJsEjmn.png

Staying classy as always UK ;)

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

So ... Umm ... Is Charlotte gonna be like a slice of life but with a twist ?

I'm guessing the twist will the same kind as in every other Key anime.

So ... Umm ... Is Charlotte gonna be like a slice of life but with a twist ? 

the twist already happened 

The DOW is 1000 points down today. That's like 6%. Holy crap. 

Mah gains. Noooooo. 

SCTY is down 12% or so. DANG YOU ELON MUSK. 

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I don't get the joke ... 

the twist already happened 

Well then , nothing to see here ... 

The DOW is 1000 points down today. That's like 6%. Holy crap. 

Mah gains. Noooooo. 

SCTY is down 12% or so. DANG YOU ELON MUSK. 

@MyInnerFred : Here's your daily financial report ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Started watching Castle Town Dandelion tonight, I think its pretty dang good.

and holy shit, a rare occurance happened, someone confessed their love and wasn't interrupted by something completely random.

Old shit no one cares about but me.

I don't get the joke ...

All Key anime tend to follow the same rough formula.

Slice of life-ish stuff happens, with cute semi-mental girls and violent semi-mental girls and jerkish MC, then suddenly somebody dies/is already dead, then everyone takes turns having their tragic backstories explained, then some bizarre ending happens to try to twist the knife even further.

... But ... Not every tree in the USA has it's leaf fall during fall ... Canada on the other hand ... Do Canadians call the 3rd season autumn or Fall ?

Both

I unfortunately got spoiled and this anime is no exception as you guess.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I don't get the whole autumn vs fall thing

That picture making fun of Americans for calling it fall is annoying. Its like grey, gray, and putting u's in favorite/favourite. It doesn't fucking matter.

I don't get the whole autumn vs fall thing

That picture making fun of Americans for calling it fall is annoying. Its like grey, gray, and putting u's in favorite/favourite. It doesn't fucking matter.

My chemistry teacher used to have a real thing about the English vs American version of sulphur/sulfur and aluminium vs aluminum. Would get very irate when I deliberately went against IUPAC spelling. I was a rebellious kid... ;) 

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

My chemistry teacher used to have a real thing about the English vs American version of sulphur/sulfur and aluminium vs aluminum. Would get very irate when I deliberately went against IUPAC spelling. I was a rebellious kid... ;)

I would probably do that too if I had the chance :P

I would probably do that too if I had the chance :P

Well, he started docking marks in my tests, so then the debate became whether the correct use of the correct element with the wrong spelling was worth me losing marks :L As you can tell, I was the badass of the chemistry lab :P

Volatility is huge today. SCTY swung down to $34 and is now back up to $42.50 (I think it's going to stabilize here). 

I felt squeamish when I saw that drop, but I will have to hold until it gets a wee bit more consistent. I hope another $5+ drop overnight doesn't happen. 

Silly Jews. You should've been draining it slowly over the year. Yanking your investments out all at once causes horrible things to happen.

For context on that last statement, this year is a Sabbatical year. It happens every 7 years (the same way the Sabbath day happens every 7 days). According to Jewish tradition, you aren't supposed to tend crops during a Sabbatical year to let the Earth rest. 

Except in modern times, this equates itself to not being invested in things (i.e. the stock market) where applicable. So imagine how much a subsect of a religion (since not all Jews will observe a Sabbath year) pulling out of something like the Stock Market will affect it. 

Rash Hashanah is in 2 weeks which is the Jewish New Year and when the Sabbatical Year starts. So it makes sense that a lot of Jews would be pulling their investments out right before the New Year which is going to make the market slump. Other things (the Chinese Market seizing up, Oil continuing it's fall, Housing being at it's high, etc etc.) will probably add up and make this a particularly bearish (downward) year.

We'll see. I just want to be Short before Rash Hashanah.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Am I the only one that doesn't classify all children in anime as lolis?

yeah, isn't lolis just someone who looks very young not someone who is young

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Am I the only one that doesn't classify all children in anime as lolis?

... You have a point. 

I suppose I just said that because there's bound to be one in there somewhere.

yeah, isn't lolis just someone who looks very young not someone who is young

This. I believe loli is someone who is old enough to be "legal" but does not look like it at all. i.e. an 18 year old who looks like a 12 year old. 

A 12 year old that looks like a 12 year old isn't a loli, I think. Just a child.

† Christian Member †

Prepare for the worst.

what do you mean?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Prepare for the worst.

What are you talking about?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Prepare for the worst.

I imagine you meant to quote me in that? lol I'm doing what I can. Having Options limits your maneuverability unfortunately.

SCTY is at $44. Seems to have bounced off of $45. Bracing for impact.

what do you mean?

What are you talking about?

† Christian Member †