Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I like how the news about how the NSA was spying on people from across the world got leaked

then it faded away after a few months and they're still doing it

yep we are good at that we even spy on our self even though they are not supposed to

Had some of those mikado things that they eat in some animes (I think anohana you know those biscuit sticks with chocolate on the end) there actually pretty nice.

They look like this 

0000920_570.png

I really like them. Up there with my favourite candy.

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

god fucking damn it

8Shphy1.png

where is this post, link me to it. I NEED IT NOW

tumblr_m3ibq3W9O91qc254uo1_500.gif

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I guess its just an anime thing lol And how the fuck is she 42? Where the fuck is that from.

Hentai, they clarify all the time she's 42(i think it was 42) and also the owner of the company(of an eroge), but she has no "scene" in any of the episodes despite the clarification all the time.

(I assume mentioning hentai is not againt the rules, the bad thiing is posting links and stuff right?)

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I really like them. Up there with my favourite candy.

the word "candy" annoys me, i just dont understand the need for its existence. if you want chocolate you say chocolate, if you want sugar based products you say sweets. If you want fried potato based you say crisps. Why the fuck is everything in the US candy. 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Hentai, they clarify all the time she's 42(i think it was 42) and also the owner of the company(of an eroge), but she has no "scene" in any of the episodes despite the clarification all the time.

(I assume mentioning hentai is not againt the rules, the bad thiing is posting links and stuff right?)

XrZeD2q.gif

tell me more.

Listen if you care.

I like how the news about how the NSA was spying on people from across the world got leaked

then it faded away after a few months and they're still doing it

just censor everything, they will never be able to work out what is what

clTpWEU.gif

Listen if you care.

Had some of those mikado things that they eat in some animes (I think anohana you know those biscuit sticks with chocolate on the end) there actually pretty nice.

They look like this 

0000920_570.png

don't you mean pocky?

never tried them before though they do look good

where is this post, link me to it. I NEED IT NOW

tumblr_m3ibq3W9O91qc254uo1_500.gif

it was a private mesage

you probably have channel subscription turned off

@wolfgang

Press that icon until it's "Subscribe all"

I have played with a bunch of stuff to try to get it to work. As I recall it is set to subscribe all but I will check when I get home.

big_4f16ef8d720383858c5e097b10fec1fd55a7

Blarg

don't you mean pocky?

never tried them before though they do look good

it was a private mesage

ayvWKRv.gif

not sure if i want to see this.

Listen if you care.

They look like this 

... You mean Pocky? It looks identical. That stuff is delicious. It's the perfect amount of sweet imo.

They sell it at Walmart and Super H Mart in the US.

Super H Markt is a large Asian market store I was shown in Dallas once. Not sure if there are more.

They had HUGE boxes of Pocky (as large as my torso, or larger even), leaning towers of instant Ramen (easily 20+ft tall), and tons of other stuff too, it was great. At the time, they had Gangnam Style on the radio. It was great. Just so great.

The building felt like a miniature mall+store hybrid. Sections on the side were separated into stores like a mall, but the center felt like Walmart with shelves and stuff for products. 

But the building itself was taller and more spacious than a Walmart or Target or other store. 

Except that the mall sections didn't have a roof of their own, so it was open everywhere once you passed like 13ft up.

That place was just so cool.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

ya no links

They had HUGE boxes of Pocky (as large as my torso, or larger even), leaning towers of instant Ramen (easily 20+ft tall), and tons of other stuff too, it was great. At the time, they had Gangnam Style on the radio. It was great. Just so great.

otaku's supermarket

... You mean Pocky? It looks identical. That stuff is delicious. It's the perfect amount of sweet imo.

They sell it at Walmart and Super H Mart in the US.

Super H Markt is a large Asian market store I was shown in Dallas once. Not sure if there are more.

I want to find a place like that.

Blarg

don't you mean pocky?

mikado is more popular in the UK, not sure why, both take identical, same number of sticks per pack. Mikado sounds better though so naturally it wins.

Listen if you care.

XrZeD2q.gif

tell me more.

giphy.gif

Eroge H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

the word "candy" annoys me, i just dont understand the need for its existence. if you want chocolate you say chocolate, if you want sugar based products you say sweets. If you want fried potato based you say crisps. Why the fuck is everything in the US candy. 

Haha...I'm British. Just wasn't sure what it qualified as, so used the broadest term possible. I guess you can tell I've watched far too much American TV recently :L

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

@wolfgang @Lokieyo

http://www.hmart.com/

post-2414-0-85317300-1440432672.png

Looks like the only one in Texas is in Dallas. 

post-2414-0-85317300-1440432672.png

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

mikado is more popular in the UK, not sure why, both take identical, same number of sticks per pack. Mikado sounds better though so naturally it wins.

Are also cheaper at the moment- 69p for 75g vs £1.10 for 47g. Bargin!

Eroge H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai

Oh that, yeah i watched that before, not sure when. Was emotional, no regrets.

Haha...I'm British. Just wasn't sure what it qualified as, so used the broadest term possible. I guess you can tell I've watched far too much American TV recently :L

general understanding for stuff in the US

Candy= Every time of food imaginable apart from peas

Aids= Peas

Listen if you care.

Are also cheaper at the moment- 69p for 75g vs £1.10 for 47g. Bargin!

brb

200_s.gif

Listen if you care.

Oh that, yeah i watched that before, not sure when. Was emotional, no regrets.

general understanding for stuff in the US

Candy= Every time of food imaginable apart from peas

Aids= Peas

Duly noted. Americans are weird!  *runs away* ;)

brb

200_s.gif

Might have just ordered five boxes...