Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I consider lolis teen girls that look younger because of their body(flat chest, short height ),  but i assumed the girl in the gif was a 16yo girl or something, i doubt a child would do that O.o

Exactly! In anime it's pretty clear when a girl is a child or just a loli.

Orange hair is supposed to be a senior in highschool

dafuq

f0060021_515713fc5344b.jpg

We do, but we hop into different channels a lot, so we might not always be in the Heaven Society channel.

When I log on I just click through the three channels until I find people because ts doesnt let me see who is in the channels anymore except the channel I am in.

Blarg

When I log on I just click through the three channels until I find people because ts doesnt let me see who is in the channels anymore except the channel I am in.

you probably have channel subscription turned off

I have known really short girls in high school that would be about that height compared to others

I've known girls shorter than 5ft.... they still don't look like children.

It goes both ways for Loli's, I think. Just generally depends on the Anime. Which is why it gets confusing since you do have little girls on one hand called loli's sometimes and on the other "women" who just have childlike bodies and sometimes centuries old lol.

when I see children I assume they are children unless given reason to think otherwise. I have seen a lot of things called loli here when I view them as children is why I question it.

I assume every loli-looking girl is ethier 16 or older untill proven otherwise. Or sometimes they are clearly childs.

Orange hair is supposed to be a senior in highschool

dafuq

-sinp-

She's like 42

511061-eroge___h_mo_game_mo_kaihatsu_zan

And i know ya'll know what series she's on.

And also this teacher in Index:

tsukuyomi_komoe_6212.jpg

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I assume every loli-looking girl is ethier 16 or older untill proven otherwise. Or sometimes they are clearly childs.

She's like 42

511061-eroge___h_mo_game_mo_kaihatsu_zan

And i know ya'll know what series she's on.

I guess its just an anime thing lol And how the fuck is she 42? Where the fuck is that from.

I have known really short girls in high school that would be about that height compared to others

Snap. We had some reeeeeaaallly short people in my year.

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I guess its just an anime thing lol And how the fuck is she 42? Where the fuck is that from.

She's very old (relative to the average age of the club members):

med_gallery_2_2_98583.jpg

She is a teacher and regularly drives a car (and her name is Japanese for some kind of illusion, which is funny to me):

You+forgot+one+of+the+best+ones+out+ther

Whereas, she is 7 years old:

2968942-9519656563-39927.jpg

Anime sends such mixed signals.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Prepare for the worst.

My friend can't sell now and needed the money for his college payments.

Just thought I'd drop by to see what my favourite investors think of the situation. 

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

She is a teacher and regularly drives a car (and her name is Japanese for some kind of illusion, which is funny to me):

what the heck anime the last one looks about my age

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

med_gallery_2_2_98583.jpg

Even if they were in their 20s... i wouldn't have a sex with a loli. lol Could you imagine a real life loli? Fuck that.

I did the googling

you'd rather not know

I did the googling

you'd rather not know

but i do want to know

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

what the heck, Shimoneta is turning into a harem

so what? look at what you're watching

being rustled at Shimoneta for turning into a harem is like being mad at prostitute for showing a little bit of nipple before you turn the lights off and go balls deep in every stance except missionary.

then there is donut loli who is 500+ years old and takes the form of an 8 year old

there's some good examples like Hotaru from Biyori where they draw like a 16 year old and say she's actually 10. I like that they address that in some of the jokes lol

Error: 410

Her water bottles bring all the boys to the yard, and that's legal cuz she's a drawing!  So, her water bottles bring all the boys legally to the yard!

atleast you tried

so what? look at what you're watching

being rustled at Shimoneta for turning into a harem is like being mad at prostitute for showing a little bit of nipple before you turn the lights off and go balls deep in every stance except missionary.

there's some good examples like Hotaru from Biyori where they draw like a 16 year old and say she's actually 10. I like that they address that in some of the jokes lol

i know but it could at least be labeled as a harem

Spoiler

I like how the news about how the NSA was spying on people from across the world got leaked

then it faded away after a few months and they're still doing it

Had some of those mikado things that they eat in some animes (I think anohana you know those biscuit sticks with chocolate on the end) there actually pretty nice.

They look like this 

0000920_570.png

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•