Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

You can't tell me what to do. *goes back in cubicle*

*quickly runs back to cubicle and starts looking busy*

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

In the second picture you can see how off my print bed is. the print head comes just a fraction closer on the front side than it does in the back. after the first layer the print goes much more smoothly. but that first layer is key to getting a solid second layer.  @Charger

post-17956-0-11735500-1431994906_thumb.j
post-17956-0-61483200-1431994958_thumb.j
post-17956-0-07058000-1431995105_thumb.j

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

-snip-

Now come's the hardest part, choosing what to make first.

edit: the other two images just loaded for me lol. What will that part be used for?

Now come's the hardest part, choosing what to make first.

edit: the other two images just loaded for me lol. What will that part be used for?

fan shrowed for the fan. its a part the leave out so you get to print it and feel like you made something useful with your printer. plus it is a bit of a difficult print for the printer so you get to see what is can and cant do. right now i am looking at a spot were the print head would always stop and reverse direction so there is  a bit of glob right in that spot. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Also I'll be handing out promotions soon.

This thread is a multi-layered company ? Since when ?

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Finally caught up on SNAFU 2, and I can't say that I'm thrilled with how the story is progressing. In fact I think I'm lost.

My Teen Romcom SNAFU S2 (5). decent.
Alright, so that was a sensible solution (and leaves the door open for some silliness if they want to go there). I also really liked a few of the scenes here that didn't feel overly engineered. But I'm still not sure why 8man is so tsundere for his club, and I still don't know what the point to Yukino's character is beyond plot-convenient drama. You see, the trouble with making your characters uncannily perceptive and clever whenever the plot demands it, is that I start to wonder why they're so selectively oblivious or stupid in the next scene. Every time the three main club characters get together, the entire narrative screeches to a halt and I wonder what's up with this storm in a teacup? If they weren't all fast-talkin' hipsters that shot from the hip and acted like no teenagers I've ever met, then I might be willing to buy that they were just unnaturally awkward people who reacted like oppositely-charged ions and couldn't be honest. But the club drama here makes very little sense compared to the relatively straightforward school-presidency stuff, and concealing what the issues are isn't helping me to care.

My Teen Romcom SNAFU S2 (6). so-so.
Gotta be honest, my interest in this anime is waning. It feels like they thought up this scenario but couldn't quite figure out how to make it convincing. WHY did Hikki want to "save the club" so much that this all happened? And why didn't the other club members get over themselves to prevent this, if they're such intelligent and perceptive people? Clearly Yukino felt something like this would happen, or her recent reactions are strange. For that matter, what happened to the student council elections? They just zipped right past all of that stuff. Ugh. I don't know. I guess my problem is that it feels like the anime's getting sloppy. It seems to hope that rushing through the material and distracting us with obnoxious minutiae like that other farcical student council will be enough, but it can't be if I don't even know why any of this has even happened. It had better not be just so 8man learns more hubris or something, because if it is then I'll be disappointed. I hope it at least advances several character's arcs, and convincingly if possible.

My Teen Romcom SNAFU S2 (7). mediocre.
This episode had a couple of nice moments of visual direction, but I just lost the thread of the narrative completely. So after all that repetitive boredom (save for the nice scene with the girl from the camping arc of the first season), what was up with Yukino's scene at the end? Was she missing the reason why Hikki was doing all of this, or was there more to the story behind why he was working with Isshiki in the first place (to keep the club together?) Was there something so subtle that I missed it? At any rate I'm not happy with how dragged out this arc feels, even if it might be a flimsy attempt to make us feel 8man's own frustration at how things are progressing.

Sounds like pcmr crap right there. Ya a lot of people on this forum tend to be under 15 so you get crap like that a lot.  

you do that for the movie club but not for the anime spread sheet were I have been manually pulling information for almost a year now

post-195144-0-35612800-1431997065.gif

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

Last few alive will be promoted. 

implying-inami-is-the-most-violent-perso

I believe I'll survive haha

post-121932-0-75435700-1431997205.jpg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

11018321_10204482590167060_8539344600339

Well I didn't get 5 in a row so what does this make me?

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

In the second picture you can see how off my print bed is. the print head comes just a fraction closer on the front side than it does in the back. after the first layer the print goes much more smoothly. but that first layer is key to getting a solid second layer. @Charger

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

yey a printer buddy!

Think I've seen that printer on Amazon, looks smaller than the Amazon picture :( glad I didn't buy one.

Oh, right, you mean antagonist. Gotcha. So... what's great about her? She seems like a typical "roadblock" type of character to me? We still don't know much about her except that she's a colossal jerk and probable narcissist. Just like most shounen antagonists. Isn't a challenge to the MC at all, just hides behind playground rules ("before you can fight me, you must fight my underlings! And btw your face is stupid!").

In my opinion the anime has yet to product a great character, because I reserve that for characters who are memorable. I doubt I'll remember any of these yahoos unless someone else reminds me.

I'll say it again , I love reading your posts lol

I dub thee Spirit Breaker

post-195144-0-74192400-1431998246.jpg

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

yey a printer buddy!

Think I've seen that printer on Amazon, looks smaller than the Amazon picture :( glad I didn't buy one.

it's a printerbot

google it

snip

How the hell is does this equate to being a weaboo? (Fail author, or whoever made this)

ewYB3Mv_700wa_0.gif

I have only 4 things that I don't have/did

But I'm no way near a weaboo, I barely even talk about anime outside of my close circle of friends.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

yey a printer buddy!

I think it has a 6" x 6" x 6" build area so it isnt that small unless im just wrong on that

I'll say it again , I love reading your posts lol

I dud thee Spirit Breaker

Hmm. Well, he does have a "Greater Bash" and a "Nether Strike", so I guess that checks out, huh?

they tend to be very noisy when they are in a unfamiliar area, so if you go outside and look for it you should find it sitting somewhere meowing.

Either that or , a dod with a napkin who is belching :P

11018321_10204482590167060_8539344600339

Well I didn't get 5 in a row so what does this make me?

That bottom row (E) s a landmine

this board is so imbalanced

Error: 410

We would give them to a shelter... if this area had any!!! basically all we can do is either keep them all (2 cats is already enough), let them stray free on the street (people don't like this), or do the said "wet work". I know it's cruel, but it's all we can do when people don't accept free kittens much.

I am not proud of this at all, but what has to be done, has to be done. This might be cruel, but more cruel would be letting them wander free on the streets, while they are still too young to take care of themselves.

SPAY & NEUTER ! It's 2015 not 1930 !