Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

im conflicted about space dandy, on one hand he is a complete tosser, the robot is outdated and the cat is a pillock. On the other hand those three somehow end up entertaining and the whole breastaurant thing is pure genius. the narrator is the most entertaining guy however especially on the zombie episode.

and he's got a 10/10 half rare alien girlfriend

hey guys

we have a ts apparently

who knew?

sWhTW0l.png meanwhile ... I don't even know what team speak is xD

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Just giving everyone a heads up, there are fake ban messages going around on myanimelist. If you logged in to see your account was "banned" for no reason it is likely fake and you don't need to worry about it.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1385292

note there are also malicious pop ups as well. DO NOT ENTER ANY LOGIN INFO.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Just giving everyone a heads up, there are fake ban messages going around on myanimelist. If you logged in to see your account was "banned" for no reason it is likely fake and you don't need to worry about it.

http://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1385292

note there are also malicious pop ups as well. DO NOT ENTER ANY LOGIN INFO.

adblocker ftw

edit; adblocker doesn't block it

adblocker ftw

*smiles*you better not be using that adblock on youtube, you better not be stopping people from earning money for a shit load of effort, you better not  YOU BETTER NOT M8.

sorry about that, im pro-ad. Personally i want adblock to be made illegal as its pushing people away from youtube 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

*smiles*you better not be using that adblock on youtube, you better not be stopping people from earning money for a shit load of effort, you better not YOU BETTER NOT M8.

sorry about that, im pro-ad. Personally i want adblock to be made illegal as its pushing people away from youtube

I only Turn mine off for some youtubers (the ones I watch regularly and religiously haha )

Spoiler
Spoiler

adblocker ftw

It's not limited to pop ups. It can be a specific page on the site(like the login in my case).

screen1.png

I only Turn mine off for some youtubers (the ones I watch regularly and religiously haha )

adblock is a soft topic for me. while i tend to not get angry about anything anymore(i had anger issues when i was younger because brother was a chungus) but the mention of adblock tended to russle the jimmies.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

adblock is a soft topic for me. while i tend to not get angry about anything anymore(i had anger issues when i was younger because brother was a chungus) but the mention of adblock tended to russle the jimmies.

i see , i mean like i get why it pisses off people. like they have a living to make too 

Spoiler
Spoiler

*smiles*you better not be using that adblock on youtube, you better not be stopping people from earning money for a shit load of effort, you better not  YOU BETTER NOT M8.

google is already rich af

This is sick!

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I'm well past that whole "but some people make their living off ads" mentality. I find it childish and myopic. If you can't sustain your business on such a shitty and unreliable model, then find another model. Everyone thinks their product is worth more than it is online. Offer another way to pay, and hope your product is worth it. Join AdBlock's "unobtrusive ads" program and show your users you know what's going on and pledge to not be a total jerkface with your ads. Run a Patreon type service. Paywall your premium content if you think it's that worthwhile. There's plenty of options, so just shaming people for blocking a horribly abused model isn't worthy of sympathy anymore.

I'm well past that whole "but some people make their living off ads" mentality. I find it childish and myopic. If you can't sustain your business on such a shitty and unreliable model, then find another model. Everyone thinks their product is worth more than it is online. Offer another way to pay, and hope your product is worth it. Join AdBlock's "unobtrusive ads" program and show your users you know what's going on and pledge to not be a total jerkface with your ads. Run a Patreon type service. Paywall your premium content if you think it's that worthwhile. There's plenty of options, so just shaming people for blocking a horribly abused model isn't worthy of sympathy anymore.

The other way is selling information about their users. Ad models are usually on free to use sites and services since that is how they make it free. I find if a place has ads that make me want to block them I would rather not use that site.

The other way is selling information about their users. Ad models are usually on free to use sites and services since that is how they make it free. I find if a place has ads that make me want to block them I would rather not use that site.

It's never free. Either the person making the site pays, the user pays them, or they try to make money off the user by selling their info (like with ads). That's all there is to it. People who claim that ads "keep the web/their site free" are exactly the kinds of people to not trust. They either don't know what's really going on, or they're too crooked to trust.

It's never free. Either the person making the site pays, the user pays them, or they try to make money off the user by selling their info (like with ads). That's all there is to it. People who claim that ads "keep the web/their site free" are exactly the kinds of people to not trust. They either don't know what's really going on, or they're too crooked to trust.

It keeps the user from having to pay which is what is ment by free. No one thinks it is free to run a site and anyone that does will not be running a site for long.

It keeps the user from having to pay which is what is ment by free. No one thinks it is free to run a site and anyone that does will not be running a site for long.

This is one nit I will pick until the cows come home. The word "free" simply doesn't apply here, as the user IS paying: bandwidth, CPU/battery usage, patience, data mining, etc. Some might scoff at that, but it all adds up very quickly on the modern web.

This is one nit I will pick until the cows come home. The word "free" simply doesn't apply here, as the user IS paying: bandwidth, CPU/battery usage, patience, data mining, etc. Some might scoff at that, but it all adds up very quickly on the modern web.

oh I agree but no direct payment to them on the users part but yes you are paying in other ways but the only thing that matters to 90% of people is having to directly pay to use a site.

adblocker ftw

Use NoScript

https://noscript.net/

MSI Z97A Gaming7 , 4690k , 2 X MSI 960 4g , 500gb ssd , 7tb of WD hdd storage , EVGA 100G2 , Corsair h100i , 2 X 32" 1440p as I RMAd the 4k ones , CM quickfire .

NOW I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL . TRUTH IS HIDDEN BEYOND THE GATES  IT'S ALL DARKER THAN BLACK .

oh I agree but no direct payment to them on the users part but yes you are paying in other ways but the only thing that matters to 90% of people is having to directly pay to use a site.

Sure, it's just a disingenuous tactic. I draw the line at trying to shame people into paying that way, rather than giving them other avenues to do so.