Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

they tend to be very noisy when they are in a unfamiliar area, so if you go outside and look for it you should find it sitting somewhere meowing.

Now, @MyInnerFred the download is done! Mwahahahaa! took longer then expected because the speeds keep going up and down.

But just now it hit 100% :D

http://imgur.com/0DSfnnS

Now if only i could stream from my NAS to my phone, that be great.

edit: oh damn, i didnt fit the playlist properly into the screenshot..such fail.

is that the 1.5tb of lossless music ??

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

cat came back but scratched the front door. shit

Anyways is it just me or dropping a biscuit in tea is pretty much the worst thing ever.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vodd6C5ryUU

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Yes

my data cap is only 500gb a month so I can't download it all haha

;-; the feelz

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

New family memberStanly

5c4a15af6d37ec55896cf2d92a56d2b9.png1a72e60401bce21d5ade88df48666665.jpg36f556e3a0a0ba66633a459e00a8f49e.jpgedda54f271a4414f94b0dfd2f1710a72.png
  How many cats do you have now?

they tend to be very noisy when they are in a unfamiliar area, so if you go outside and look for it you should find it sitting somewhere meowing.

Now, @MyInnerFred the download is done! Mwahahahaa! took longer then expected because the speeds keep going up and down.

But just now it hit 100% :D

http://imgur.com/0DSfnnS

Now if only i could stream from my NAS to my phone, that be great.

edit: oh damn, i didnt fit the playlist properly into the screenshot..such fail.

Mine was at 60 some percent yesterday.

Blarg

everyone seems to be download of the same thing.

i want to join the downloading-the-same-thing club too!

Anyways is it just me or dropping a biscuit in tea is pretty much the worst thing ever.

After eating some fish put whole slice of bread in to your mouth and then drink some water. That's some sadistic stuff. 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

everyone seems to be download of the same thing.

i want to join the downloading-the-same-thing club too!

lmao it's 1.5 TB of music , you might now want to download that much xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

cat came back but scratched the front door. shit

giphy.gif

How many cats do you have now?

Make that 4

Steve

I have like 7 1tb external hard drives and another 5 2tb external harddrives.

and I have 2 tb storage on my computer

but fuck who downloads 1.5 TB of music?!

that must be some pretty mind blowing shit

:D

post-17956-0-90720100-1431975932_thumb.j

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

i wouldn't know , i have downloaded 0kb of the 1.5 tb xD , its too much data for me (i have the storage space , 2.5tb left abouts. but i don't have unlimited data) 

Spoiler
Spoiler

I wouldn't download all of it at the same time. I'd probably download a part of it, compress it to a point where it's still acceptable quality (I don't care about lossless audio. I'm no audiophile), and repeat. At least, that's in theory. Too bad I only have a 120GB SSD and a 1TB HDD in my system.

I only have a 20/1 connection, but no data caps of any kind. I dunno what data caps are you guys talking about...  #JustISPsGiveADamnAboutTheirCustomersThings  <- lol

[snip]

Make that 4

We only got one cat, and ever since she has made 3 - 6 kittens each year... Only one of them, the oldest one of them all (one year younger than her, and they are both females), has managed to survive up to this day. We try to give the kittens away whenever possible, but only a few of them have been wanted. The rest of them have died of natural causes, accidents, and *cough* wet work *cough*  (when no-one wants anymore kittens, and we don't have the money and time to raise the newborn, it's a necessary evil. It's old-fashioned, and most likely not ethical, but are we gonna leave them outside to let them die on their own or just put them quickly out of their misery? Pick your poison)

It's legitimate so it's download not "download" and its touhou project stuff.

Do you still have the link? Hate to go digging up about a hundred pages again to find it...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I wouldn't download all of it at the same time. I'd probably download a part of it, compress it to a point where it's still acceptable quality (I don't care about lossless audio. I'm no audiophile), and repeat. At least, that's in theory. Too bad I only have a 120GB SSD and a 1TB HDD in my system.

I only have a 20/1 connection, but no data caps of any kind. I dunno what data caps are you guys talking about...  #JustISPsGiveADamnAboutTheirCustomersThings  <- lol

We only got one cat, and ever since she has made 3 - 6 kittens each year... Only one of them, the oldest one of them all (one year younger than her, and they are both females), has managed to survive up to this day. We try to give the kittens away whenever possible, but only a few of them have been wanted. The rest of them have died of natural causes, accidents, and *cough* wet work *cough*  (when no-one wants anymore kittens, and we don't have the money and time to raise the newborn, it's a necessary evil. It's old-fashioned, and most likely not ethical, but are we gonna leave them outside to let them die on their own or just put them quickly out of their misery? Pick your poison)

Do you still have the link? Hate to go digging up about a hundred pages again to find it...

sakurasou.gif

Steve

*cough* wet work *cough*  (when no-one wants anymore kittens, and we don't have the money and time to raise the newborn, it's a necessary evil. It's old-fashioned, and most likely not ethical, but are we gonna leave them outside to let them die on their own or just put them quickly out of their misery? Pick your poison)

WHY NOT GIVE THEM AWAY TO A SHELTER INSTEAD

THAT'S JUST CRUEL MAN

although I am allergic to cats i'm not afraid of them

I only have a 20/1 connection, but no data caps of any kind. I dunno what data caps are you guys talking about... #JustISPsGiveADamnAboutTheirCustomersThings <- lol

We only got one cat, and ever since she has made 3 - 6 kittens each year... Only one of them, the oldest one of them all (one year younger than her, and they are both females), has managed to survive up to this day. We try to give the kittens away whenever possible, but only a few of them have been wanted. The rest of them have died of natural causes, accidents, and *cough* wet work *cough* (when no-one wants anymore kittens, and we don't have the money and time to raise the newborn, it's a necessary evil. It's old-fashioned, and most likely not ethical, but are we gonna leave them outside to let them die on their own or just put them quickly out of their misery? Pick your poison)

I'm not home sorry.

It's touhou project music it's guaranteed to be mind blowing.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

WHY NOT GIVE THEM AWAY TO A SHELTER INSTEAD

THAT'S JUST CRUEL MAN

although I am allergic to cats i'm not afraid of them

We would give them to a shelter... if this area had any!!! basically all we can do is either keep them all (2 cats is already enough), let them stray free on the street (people don't like this), or do the said "wet work". I know it's cruel, but it's all we can do when people don't accept free kittens much.

sakurasou.gif

I am not proud of this at all, but what has to be done, has to be done. This might be cruel, but more cruel would be letting them wander free on the streets, while they are still too young to take care of themselves.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

We would give them to a shelter... if this area had any!!! basically all we can do is either keep them all (2 cats is already enough), let them stray free on the street (people don't like this), or do the said "wet work". I know it's cruel, but it's all we can do when people don't accept free kittens much.

I am not proud of this at all, but what has to be done, has to be done. This might be cruel, but more cruel would be letting them wander free on the streets, while they are still too young to take care of themselves.

Take them to the vets and neuter them then. Not, well...

Steve

you do that for the movie club but not for the anime spread sheet were I have been manually pulling information for almost a year now

A few things:

1. When I'm done, you can use it too.
  2. This way, it gets more utility.
  3. That spreadsheet is growing much faster than the Anime spreadsheet did.
  4. Your work is very much appreciated. 

This is for IMDb. It will only work on IMDb. To do it for MAL, I'd have to start from scratch.

Unrelated to that:

I fell asleep at about 9AM today. Woke up at 3PM. Realized I still had money invested in the stock market. 

post-2414-0-68205400-1431979989.png

Everything went better than expected. :D

Unrelated to that:

tumblr_n3d30wKj581tv44eho1_500.gif

post-2414-0-61997800-1431980499.png

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.