Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

A few things:

• When I'm done, you can use it too.
  • This way, it gets more utility.
  • That spreadsheet is growing much faster than the Anime spreadsheet did.
  • Your work is very much appreciated.
This is for IMDb. It will only work on IMDb. To do it for MAL, I'd have to start from scratch.
the anime one grew fast at the start as well you joined in after it slowed as I recall lol

the anime one grew fast at the start as well you joined in after it slowed as I recall lol

1. I edited my post (as usual, sorry).
  2. You are right about me coming in later.
  3. The movie one is currently at 167 movies while the anime one is currently at 231 anime. The movie spreadsheet has existed for 1 day, isn't restricted to anime things, and everyone has seen a good movie at some point in their lives. Not so for anime, unfortunately. 

It has much more potential to grow, and I figured I'd like to learn how to make a macro, so here we are. :P 

I'm just saying. Thank you for all the work you've done in maintaining the Anime Spreadsheet though. you rock

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

A few things:

• When I'm done, you can use it too.
  • This way, it gets more utility.
  • That spreadsheet is growing much faster than the Anime spreadsheet did.
  • Your work is very much appreciated. 
This is for IMDb. It will only work on IMDb. To do it for MAL, I'd have to start from scratch.

Unrelated to that:

I fell asleep at about 9AM today. Woke up at 3PM. Realized I still had money invested in the stock market. 

attachicon.gifEverythingWentBetterThanExpected.png

Everything went better than expected. :D

Unrelated to that:tumblr_n3d30wKj581tv44eho1_500.gif

attachicon.gifAmazonLG34UM94-P.png

Enjoy waiting for it.

spicewolf0902.gif

Blarg

1. I edited my post (as usual, sorry).
  2. You are right about me coming in later.
  3. The movie one is currently at 167 movies while the anime one is currently at 231 anime. The movie spreadsheet has existed for 1 day, isn't restricted to anime things, and everyone has seen a good movie at some point in their lives. Not so for anime, unfortunately. 

It has much more potential to grow, and I figured I'd like to learn how to make a macro, so here we are. :P 

I'm just saying. Thank you for all the work you've done in maintaining the Anime Spreadsheet though. you rock

Can I see the spreadsheet?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

If anyone wants to edit the spreadsheet, give me your gmail address in PM and I'll add you to the list of people who can edit.

† Christian Member †

People use the steam group chat room

confirmed

236mAz9.png

*Sitting as the only person using the Steam Group Chat of the Heaven Society's Steam Group*

Welp... At least there's more people on TeamSpeak channel...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

*Sitting as the only person using the Steam Group Chat of the Heaven Society's Steam Group*

Welp... At least there's more people on TeamSpeak channel...

anyone care to add me to the steam chat group ? 

wait never mind , ill find it . im determined to find it on my own xD

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

anyone care to add me to the steam chat group ? 

wait never mind , ill find it . im determined to find it on my own xD

community > search group > heavensociety

edit; http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/251386-anime-club-heaven-society-steam-group-thread/

edit 2: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/HeavenSociety

oh yeah, how come he left? he was alright

I don't even really know myself I just saw him say something about him leaving and i have not seen him since

my to do lists have grown lol , anyone else do em like me with sticky notes  ?

post-121932-0-18696700-1431987789.jpg

conveniently i never get any of it done 

Spoiler
Spoiler

"mental note

get bread at 5 am"

lol , mine are all random things i keep meaning to do , like find a replacement voltage regulator for my 290x , and set my vcore higher on my cpu , and re overclock my ram , and properly attach my hdd to the drive sled ... little things like that xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

I've been following StarvingStudents(Kendall Hale) for a longtime now really amazing artist

Mewssingno.(Mewtwo+Missingno.)

post-89070-0-95351500-1431989811_thumb.j

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

If anyone wants to edit the spreadsheet, give me your gmail address in PM and I'll add you to the list of people who can edit.

I'd prefer to have only staff have the ability to edit the the spreadsheet.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^