Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Why does Steam suck?

DRM enough said.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

DRM enough said.

I guess.

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Yes, well last time i checked.

So her name is pixxi something on the forum, interesting name.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

My logic has no bounds

05c5dadd18cc3abe1.gif

So starchy

Your nothing like Izaya.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Gasai Yuno I mean.

Yuno Gasai (我妻 由乃, Gasai Yuno) is the main female protagonist ofFuture Diary series. She is the Second in the Survival Game and she is the owner of the "Yukiteru Diary".

I dont know who that is...

The guy in that gif, that's spinning in his chair.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Gasai Yuno I mean.

Then you were wrong, cup cake **she was wrong.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

The guy in that gif, that's spinning in his chair.

I gathered that but I mean I don't know who that character is.

Steve

Its whore cake ;#

Makes no sense to me, I will just call him cup cake, it feels nicer than whore cake.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I gathered that but I mean I don't know who that character is.

Did you watch Durarara ??

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Then you were wrong, cup cake **she was wrong.

I'm not a cup cake, I'm a whore cake and proud

Steve

I'm not a cup cake, I'm a whore cake and proud

Still calling you cup cake, if you want I could call you light cake or shadow cake but not calling you whore cake.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

not yet

You loser.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Its whore cake ;#

New profile pic I see.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

Not in a hardwareforum surrounded by guys that acts like girls are aliens when working with computers. +You don't want that emotional rollercoaster that comes back each month.

Some person on the forum said i didnt know the magna carta because of my gender.

And said women like being dominated by men.

You can ask @Laputacake he saw the thread ;#

Moron got his own thread locked and snapped like a twig , it was entertaining.

I think that to claim excessive sexism here is pretty overblown. A few comments from a few idiots doesn't make a trend. I see far more bigotry and homophobia in here.

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

Still calling you cup cake, if you want I could call you light cake or shadow cake but not calling you whore cake.

yeah but

always make me think of this

You loser.

I know

Steve

Its very MLG ;#

@Slick may like it, I know he is an MLG fan, never been fan to MLG or even tried to memorize what those letters mean, why do you keep putting a winking face that just looks wrong in my **heart.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

I think that to claim excessive sexism here is pretty overblown. A few comments from a few idiots doesn't make a trend. I see far more bigotry and homophobia in here.

damn you and your fancy words *googles bigotry*. Yes, this is something im sure we can all agree on

Steve

@Slick may like it, I know he is an MLG fan, never been fan to MLG or even tried to memorize what those letters mean, why do you keep putting a winking face that just looks wrong in my **heart.

I do know a video that I know Slick definability likes

Steve