Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel
47 minutes ago, Charger said:

found an image I think @spwath would like 

JHtJN9h.jpg

http://www.toddmclellan.com/thingscomeapart#e-27

That's cool. Unfortunately, i didn't get the Macintosh this weekend, as my mom had to go away and they didn't want me driving 4 hours by myself. Next weekend unless the guy gives it to Somonne else

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

6 hours ago, valdyrgramr said:

*Rubs his precious G5 that hates Linux*

On a side note!  Am I like the only one here who hasn't watched Attack on Titan?  I feel like it was overhyped, so I decided not to watch it.

It was overhyped. Like truckload of other series. What does that change? It doesn't make it any better or worse.

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

7 minutes ago, valdyrgramr said:

I hate conforming to hype, and I feel like it is going to be dull.

i actually enjoyed AoT at least till the later part. got kinda dumb imo but the first half i really liked also the freaking cliff hangers are insane at the end of each ep.My main complaint is that the series ends on a cliffhanger and thats it. no second season confirmed or anything. and to add to that they just keep making AoT clones every other season just forgetting about AoT

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

16 minutes ago, mikat said:

hai :D

3710 pages :o and i thought we (dutch talk peeps) were shitposting...

Howdy
You've seen nothing. If only you would've came here before everyone went to discord :D 

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

9 hours ago, JuztBe said:

Howdy
You've seen nothing. If only you would've came here before everyone went to discord :D 

well that and before the useless forum update happened. 

Old shit no one cares about but me.

13 hours ago, JuztBe said:

It was overhyped. Like truckload of other series. What does that change? It doesn't make it any better or worse.

Hype can actually ruin one's enjoyment of a series by setting expectations that cannot be attained, or in souring impressions of it before it's even seen at all.

Just wondering if anyone knows who wrote the song "The Fang of Critias", I can't seem to find any specific details like the writer or who exactly played it. Thanks 

Finally after about 6 hours of soldering and going crosseyed i finally finished.

20160615_182157.jpg20160615_184335.jpg20160615_184402.jpg20160615_184355.jpg

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

1 hour ago, That_Random_Guy said:

Finally after about 6 hours of soldering and going crosseyed i finally finished.

Badass, expensive too.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I finally got around to starting psycho pass....regret not starting sooner

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

On 11.6.2016 at 5:19 PM, That_Random_Guy said:

Is it me, or is it companies dumbing down specs stickers on pcs lol. Powerful processor..... i3....

20160611_101805.jpg

"Powerful" can be relative to some companies. Some 199€ on-sale laptops have "powerful" processor.

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

I was genuinely impressed when watched Hikaru no Go... Expected it to be boring and bad but I actually enjoyed it.

Tbh I kinda downloaded go game on my computer and going to practice secretly ;)

(Chess is also kinda cool but I just suck at it and feels so difficult because different pieces have different moves and then building up a strategy feels too hard)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

49 minutes ago, raphidy said:

S1 was extremely good. S2 was okay.

thats not even the first time I have heard that today

@TheProfosist are you going to anime midwest?

The Brokish Boy v1: CPU: i7-8700k GPU: MSI Gaming X GTX ti MOBO: Asus ROG Maximus X Code Ram: G.Skill Trident Z 4x8gb 3200mhz DRIVES: 2x3TB WD Black , 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SSD, 500gb 970 EVO SSD Case: be quiet! Dark Base Pro 900 Black Headphone: ATH-MSR7 Mic: Blue Yeti Monitors: 27" BenQ GW2765 1440p; IPS, 27" Acer Predator XB271HU 1440p; VA

Current System: Corsair Graphite 760T White/ Asus X99-S / Intel Core i7 5820K / Corsair H100i GTX / EVGA Titan X SuperClocked / HyperX Fury 4x8GB 2666mhz DDR4/ Corsair AX1500i / Intel 750 PCIe SSD 400gb / Samsung Evo 840 500gb / WD Green 4TB x2 / WD Green 3TB /  OCZ Agility 3 120gb

I need recommendations for some decent anime at around 12 episodes, as I have a rather long car trip tomorrow.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Catzrnic&status=7 for the ones I've seen (have finished no game no life and another, just haven't updated the list yet.

"Never quote yourself"

-I need a better name

27 minutes ago, Avericious said:

Laughed more than I should have.

Eien nante naito iikitte shimattar  /  Amarinimo sabishikute setsunai deshou
Dare mo ga hontou wa shinjitai kedo  /  Uragirarere ba fukaku kizu tsuite shimau mono

12 minutes ago, I need a better name said:

I need recommendations for some decent anime at around 12 episodes, as I have a rather long car trip tomorrow.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Catzrnic&status=7 for the ones I've seen (have finished no game no life and another, just haven't updated the list yet.

Toradora! http://myanimelist.net/anime/4224/Toradora

The Pet Girl of Sakurasou  http://myanimelist.net/anime/13759/Sakurasou_no_Pet_na_Kanojo

Plastic Memories http://myanimelist.net/anime/27775/Plastic_Memories

Paranoia Agent http://myanimelist.net/anime/323/Mousou_Dairinin

The Kawai Complex Guide to Manors and Hostel Behavior http://myanimelist.net/anime/21405/Bokura_wa_Minna_Kawaisou

any total war fans here if so, i'm debating if i should get Medieval II Total War or Rome Total War, if i get Rome Total War i'll most likely be getting my brother a copy and play with him, and whats the chance of either one of them being on sale on the steam summer sale?

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com