Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

well these pc cases are either awful or made for interesting forerunners...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rqyoO4eajXo

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

http://www.messynessychic.com/2016/01/29/meet-lilli-the-high-end-german-call-girl-who-became-americas-iconic-barbie-doll/

History is so interesting...

23 minutes ago, wolfgang said:

Reminds me that I need to get some usb cables.

... because: Monoprice? Wat do u mean? How does that remind you to get those?

XHAgikB.jpg

long, but funny, gif:
pUGo5oZ.gif

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

44 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

http://www.messynessychic.com/2016/01/29/meet-lilli-the-high-end-german-call-girl-who-became-americas-iconic-barbie-doll/

History is so interesting...

... because: Monoprice? Wat do u mean? How does that remind you to get those?

long, but funny, gif:

Just monoprice. I was looking at usb cables on their site the other day.

Thise are the kind of voices I tend to have. 

Blarg

2 minutes ago, Vitalius said:

400+ year old katana

HNNNG

My, that's pretty. Is it for sale? It's the sort of thing that would make me start a collection if I had the money. 

7 minutes ago, Oshino Shinobu said:

My, that's pretty. Is it for sale? It's the sort of thing that would make me start a collection if I had the money. 

>has WWII stuff all around it.

TL;DR: This Japanese guy air-bombed a town in WWII. He came back 20 years later and presented his family's ancestral sword as a symbol of his regret.

His grand-daughter said that if he had been met with a hostile reaction, he would've committed ritual suicide with the sword on the spot.

So no. It's not for sale bro. /kek

Drywall art yo: 
zApQBIf.gif

200.gif

† Christian Member †

TIL an Nspire CAS can run Minecraft, Quake, Pokemon, Python, C, C++, play video, open PDFs, and run a SNES emu. So much adventuring to do.

qUsLO9v.png?1

why were you guys complaining about buy this thing? no ragrets

you can fucking boot to Linux and use text based web browser with wifi addon rofl

Error: 410

Listen to this :3

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

6 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

Listen to this :3

-snip-

Nice. Reminds me of this somewhat. 

Film has an excellent soundtrack.

so I watched the first 3 episodes of Dagashi Kashi and it wasn't bad but I feel like I would like it more without Hotaru lol

I started watching one punch man and season 2 of assassination classroom.

3 minutes ago, Charger said:

so I watched the first 3 episodes of Dagashi Kashi and it wasn't bad but I feel like I would like it more without Hotaru lol

But then it would just be a set of snack commercials with uninteresting anime characters in them (unless the dad sticks around more, but then he'd be the Hotaru instead anyway).

Just now, BashZeStampeedo said:

But then it would just be a set of snack commercials with uninteresting anime characters in them.

but it is her that makes it a snack commercial lol Im fine with a slice of life with uninteresting characters lol

35 minutes ago, Charger said:

but it is her that makes it a snack commercial lol Im fine with a slice of life with uninteresting characters lol

Fair enough. I guess I just prefer a slice of slightly-more-interesting-than-mine life. That's probably why I can enjoy Aria, or a proper comedy like Soremachi, but when it comes to something like Non Non Biyori or Gochuumon my eyes just slide off the monitor after a few minutes.

3 hours ago, Vitalius said:

400+ year old katana

4392521249_6e34a4a60f_o.jpg

HNNNG

Have not seen the sword before. I have heard about the bombing though. Launched from a submarine off the coast. Have to see if I can find it sometime. One of my coworkers is from there.

Edit: coworker got to watch him present the sword to the town. 

I have seen one of these though.

japanese-balloon-bombs2_sq-7c2f10b77b95e

One of many balloon bombs that made it to mainland america.

Blarg

:D

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

when u want ur pc to go fastr

rtwxa9O.jpg

† Christian Member †

2 minutes ago, CatCloud said:

It looks unusually clean for a 400 year old Sword, then again I'll need to Se it in person to be sure.... Also I feel like someone already posted that last year....  

a well made sword properly cared for by generations of a family I would expect to be decently clean.

7 minutes ago, Charger said:

a well made sword properly cared for by generations of a family I would expect to be decently clean.

... Yeah fair point, Japanese culture in a nutshell, 120% effort to keep it In a good shape because family heirloom or something. 

Speaking of katana, didnt they have the... Masamune? In a shrine/temple with bodyguards 24/7?

15 hours ago, helping said:

I fire back with

Reveal hidden contents
if you want some dank grimier rhythm, I was breaking my neck to this sitting in traffic this afternoon.

The 14-15 year old me was really into the grimy stuff, I guess it's the DnB equivalent to the screamo genre. 

Twas living on the edge of audio distortion. 

This shit blew my mind back than and is straight up disgusting

49 minutes ago, CatCloud said:

... Yeah fair point, Japanese culture in a nutshell, 120% effort to keep it In a good shape because family heirloom or something. 

Speaking of katana, didnt they have the... Masamune? In a shrine/temple with bodyguards 24/7?

Masamune is the name of the guy who made the best swords or wtv. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Masamune

† Christian Member †