Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

2 many forumz

Truthfully I forgot about this place until I needed troubleshooting from 1337 h4x0rs

This should be THE forum. :P

I've stopped being active on any other tech forums after I signed up here.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

lol my friend is literally super hyped about that show

Watching ep 1 of it right now... seems interesting... I like the way that the characters are unfazed by the weird situation that they're in...

Also that HaruChika anime seems interesting... but I'm not sure if it's a music anime, a mystery anime, or a generic romance anime...

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is a must watch for this season...

edit:

0k0ZlZT.jpg

edit2:

czzBAj2.jpg

edit2:

czzBAj2.jpg

kek

I remember I have this really great avvy from another forum

https://raidforums.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_121328231.gif?dateline=1436047829

should I use it? Do gifs work?

"A white guy learning japanese to read anime and manga is like an Indian learning english to watch child beauty pageants." -Anon

MAL

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/cheesyhoney

kek

You shouldn't use it.

GIFs do work.

points to own avatar

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

You shouldn't use it.

GIFs do work.

points to own avatar

NONONONO! Don't tell me that you are changing avatar as well?!

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Great im now suffering from pads :( never marathon a multi season show with likeable characters when you have nothing else to occupy your time 

kek

https://raidforums.com/uploads/avatars/avatar_121328231.gif?dateline=1436047829

Gifs work... but don't use that unless you want to get warning points or get banned...

Just watched first episode

Wtf

11/10

Try Luck&Logic... It has its parallels with that one...

I see we are building a little community here.

attachicon.gifStrikeVectorHSCommunity.png

Noob question are the controls similar to that of strike suit? Looks similar, sounds similar but it's multiplayer. I was going to buy it months ago but non of my mates would play. Once I get Internet back (22nd) I'll download it if you guys would recommend it

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

just 2206 notifs? 

2dffdfd862be497e489af81ab3047b0b.png

you guys are slowing down. my 1 and a half week of fooling around is done. Gotta return to the internet and have to do a lot of stuff

just noticed I haven't recieved PMs, so I checked it and turns out most of it were PMs that I forgot to reply to.  -_-

well my new keyboard still hasn't arrived yet and I will only start going for dvorak once it's here.

edit: btw can anybody give me the link on how to be a monthly contributor to the forum? been wanting to do that for months now just too lazy to try and figure it out.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

Well thanks kilgrave...your getting creepier

Everything you need to know about AMD cpus in one simple post.  Christian Member 

Wii u, ps3(2 usb fat),ps4

Iphone 6 64gb and surface RT

Hp DL380 G5 with one E5345 and bunch of hot swappable hdds in raid 5 from when i got it. intend to run xen server on it

Apple Power Macintosh G5 2.0 DP (PCI-X) with notebook hdd i had lying around 4GB of ram

TOSHIBA Satellite P850 with Core i7-3610QM,8gb of ram,default 750hdd has dual screens via a external display as main and laptop display as second running windows 10

MacBookPro11,3:I7-4870HQ, 512gb ssd,16gb of memory

Heh. If you want to hear some negatives, then the CGI was as CGI as CGI always is in anime, and if you ignore the fun writing you can basically consider it a stereotypical mundane shounen series (complete with stock characters and such). But the positives overwhelmed me for once (much like Erased).

Any tips what questions I should use when I want to think about reviewing anime in my head? :D

I mean that I just don't know where to start reviewing and what to have there.

I'm not really that good in english and I feel that I see anime narrowly ;)

large_lrg.jpg

(just random pic)

"Hard work betrays none, but dreams betray many" - Hachiman Hikigaya

just 2206 notifs? 

you guys are slowing down. my 1 and a half week of fooling around is done. Gotta return to the internet and have to do a lot of stuff

just noticed I haven't recieved PMs, so I checked it and turns out most of it were PMs that I forgot to reply to.  -_-

well my new keyboard still hasn't arrived yet and I will only start going for dvorak once it's here.

edit: btw can anybody give me the link on how to be a monthly contributor to the forum? been wanting to do that for months now just too lazy to try and figure it out.

go to top of page and click store

Blarg

Watching ep 1 of it right now... seems interesting... I like the way that the characters are unfazed by the weird situation that they're in...

Also that HaruChika anime seems interesting... but I'm not sure if it's a music anime, a mystery anime, or a generic romance anime...

Boku Dake ga Inai Machi is a must watch for this season...

edit:

0k0ZlZT.jpg

edit2:

czzBAj2.jpg

name of the anime please!

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

name of the anime please!

Koukaku no Pandora

Steam Group chat and TeamSpeak aren't enough comms?

I was thinking of something along the lines of Discord... It's like a nicer-looking teamspeak...

2 many forumz

Truthfully I forgot about this place until I needed troubleshooting from 1337 h4x0rs

Welcome back. 

This should be THE forum. :P

I've stopped being active on any other tech forums after I signed up here.

Well said Corporal!

QKKmjlS.jpg

Anyone up for establishing a new comms channel?

Hmm New Comms channel? Whats Discord? Never heard of it before. If you don't like the way Teamspeak looks you can always skin it!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Welcome back. 

Well said Corporal!

-snip-

Hmm New Comms channel? Whats Discord? Never heard of it before. If you don't like the way Teamspeak looks you can always skin it!

I used Discord before I like it it works pretty good the cool thing is that text and voice chat and it runs inside your browser

^basically this^

I'll throw an invite once I get things set-up properly on my end... for now... the land of dreams awaits...

^basically this^

I'll throw an invite once I get things set-up properly on my end... for now... the land of dreams awaits...

Good luck!

Deleted code is debugged code.