Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

@TheProfosist, woah there slowdown with the posts.

tapatalk is terrible, notifs and UI etc are really jumbled(IMO), the constant outdated emails are very annoying too("Someone quoted you on tapatalk two days ago" like wtf).

I can make an LTT app in just days and it would be better than tapatalk ever is at handling LTT.

but oh well I'm too lazy and LMG is probably not interested in making a dedicated app.

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

tapatalk is terrible, notifs and UI etc are really jumbled(IMO), the constant outdated emails are very annoying too("Someone quoted you on tapatalk two days ago" like wtf).

I can make an LTT app in just days and it would be better than tapatalk ever is at handling LTT.

but oh well I'm too lazy and LMG is probably not interested in making a dedicated app.

@Charger he hasn't been around long has he...

I mean it pretty normal for me to come in and do a full page of replies from posts pages if not 10s of pages ago [emoji14]

Turn off all notifications and don't rely on tapatalk for updates, rely on the forum. Unless I'm looking for a specific thread I'm in subscribed (all the threads I have posed in and get notification emails from) and unread (all the new posts). Works beautifully this way.

Yeah, @TheProfosist, I don't know whether Tapatalk supports multiquoting or not, but still... Slow down a little with the multiposts, please?

post-23506-0-15265600-1446635908.jpg

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

@Charger he hasn't been around long has he...

I mean it pretty normal for me to come in and do a full page of replies from posts pages if not 10s of pages ago [emoji14]

Turn off all notifications and don't rely on tapatalk for updates, rely on the forum. Unless I'm looking for a specific thread I'm in subscribed (all the threads I have posed in and get notification emails from) and unread (all the new posts). Works beautifully this way.

you can turn-off notifs? lol I just log out tapatalk and log in when needed.

Yeah, @TheProfosist, I don't know whether Tapatalk supports multiquoting or not, but still... Slow down a little with the multiposts, please?

attachicon.gifTheProfosist pls.jpg

I don't think it does, hahaha

|CPU: Intel i7-5960X @ 4.4ghz|MoBo: Asus Rampage V|RAM: 64GB Corsair Dominator Platinum|GPU:2-way SLI Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980's|SSD:512GB Samsung 850 pro|HDD: 2TB WD Black|PSU: Corsair AX1200i|COOLING: NZXT Kraken x61|SOUNDCARD: Creative SBX ZxR|  ^_^  Planned Bedroom Build: Red Phantom [quadro is stuck in customs, still trying to find a cheaper way to buy a highend xeon]

The forum is now officially filled with newbies yet again, trying to win this giveaway. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/478730-feenix-collection-giveaway/page-1

Not to mention this will only increase the number of unused accounts. Some people here probably even have burn accounts just for giveaways. (If you're one of them, then shame on you.)

edit: this damn sexy minimalistic keyboard though 

autore_1160-100251018-orig.png

The forum is now officially filled with newbies yet again, trying to win this giveaway. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/478730-feenix-collection-giveaway/page-1

Not to mention this will only increase the number of unused accounts. Some people here probably even have burn accounts just for giveaways. (If you're one of them, then shame on you.)

"minimalistic" the art of paying more for less

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

the forum is always full of noobs giveaway or not most this forum is just the same shit asked over and over and over getting the same answers. I have basically given up on the forum and just look for interesting keyboard threads and anime threads.

As for burn accounts for giveaways that sucks I have never even entered a giveaway here as far as I can recall lol

I'm looking to buy a wacom tablet anyone here who has one already? I think @Charger has one, or was it someone else?

I have this in mind though(medium size)

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B013SMIZVC/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1Q20923N70MBJR4TCC2X&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=207655209&pf_rd_i=desktop

71C9P9%2BSw9L._SL1500_.jpg

I wouldn't go all out and buy something out of the pro lineup(Which is soooo damn expensive a samsung tablet would be cheaper) since I'll mostly be using this for Concept Arts and extremely tough redraws like what I did here.

Baby Steps Ch. 250 snippets (really though redraws due to small details and lack of cloning material and points for reference)

before

post-89070-0-61500100-1446650043_thumb.p

after

post-89070-0-70095500-1446650035_thumb.p

before

post-89070-0-71667700-1446650055.png

after

post-89070-0-05299500-1446650050.png

or maybe there are better options other than wacom tablets

I'm looking to buy a wacom tablet anyone here who has one already? I think @Charger has one, or was it someone else?

http://www.amazon.co.jp/gp/product/B013SMIZVC/ref=s9_simh_gw_p147_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=AN1VRQENFRJN5&pf_rd_s=desktop-1&pf_rd_r=1Q20923N70MBJR4TCC2X&pf_rd_t=36701&pf_rd_p=207655209&pf_rd_i=desktop

I wouldn't go all out and buy something out of the pro lineup(Which is soooo damn expensive a samsung tablet would be cheaper) since I'll mostly be using this for Concept Arts and extremely tough redraws like what I did here.

Baby Steps Ch. 250 snippets (really though redraws due to small details and lack of cloning material and points for reference)

before

attachicon.gif001-before.png

after

attachicon.gif001-after.png

before

attachicon.gif002-before.png

after

attachicon.gif002-after.png

nice redraws seeing as some of that you really cant tell what is happening.

Anyways... there really isn't anything better then a wacom on the market.

nice redraws seeing as some of that you really cant tell what is happening.

Anyways... there really isn't anything better then a wacom on the market.

one those redraws that makes you stare at it and just silently go rage mode in your head.

I could wait and buy the ever expensive surface book once it comes out. Since I need a new laptop/tablet to carry around but I think I need to prioritize my next paycheck for a xeon for my workstation.

but then again I could go for the ghetto route and go for this local brand :D lol

srsly though this is the one stop super cheap electronics store here. It has everything from usb's to fuckin refrigerators and motorbikes.

http://www.cdrking.com/index.php/?mod=products&type=view&sid=1469&main=165#.VjokuLcrKUk

one those redraws that makes you stare at it and just silently go rage mode in your head.

I could wait and buy the ever expensive surface book once it comes out. Since I need a new laptop/tablet to carry around but I think I need to prioritize my next paycheck for a xeon for my workstation.

but then again I could go for the ghetto route and go for this local brand :D lol

srsly though this is the one stop super cheap electronics store here. It has everything from usb's to fuckin refrigerators and motorbikes.

http://www.cdrking.com/index.php/?mod=products&type=view&sid=1469&main=165#.VjokuLcrKUk

I have used 2 non wacom tablets and have had problems with them that I have not had on wacoms. The may be usable and cheap but not really something you want to rely on for a good drawing.

@BashZeStampeedo you know anything comparable that nails it this well?

The sound kinda stands out in a series like that where it has to - there's little voice acting or dialogue for the most part, so the sound must pick up the slack and tell the story, rather than just reinforce some cues.

But no, there aren't many shows that go the extra mile with their sound design, anime or otherwise. Kekkai Sensen is the most recent one that impressed me with its sound design, but not consistently so.

I have a Wacom Bamboo Fun Pen & Touch, I used it for some simple drawings in photoshop, haven't used it that much should use it more tho. 

Edit: 

oh lol :Phttp://www.crunchyroll.com/anime-news/2015/11/03-1/bandai-prepares-to-ship-one-punch-man-oppai-hoodie

Deleted code is debugged code.

Reminds me of a recent issue I had with newegg...

Newegg. No problems. Ncix. Problems with both orders I have placed there.

How so? Most of my posts come through it...

I think everyone else has answered.

The forum is now officially filled with newbies yet again, trying to win this giveaway. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/478730-feenix-collection-giveaway/page-1

autore_1160-100251018-orig.pngKeyboard does look nice. Entered anyway because why not. Dont have to make a new account or anything.

I still have to wait an hour for ncix to open before I can even start do anything to fix my order.

Blarg

Does Kara no Kyoukai have some relation to Tsukihime or something?

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Does Kara no Kyoukai have some relation to Tsukihime or something?

I don't think so

they're both type-moon and kyoukai is animated by IG though

similar universe and a few character crossovers wouldn't be out of the question

Error: 410

before

attachicon.gif001-before.png

after

attachicon.gif001-after.png

before

attachicon.gif002-before.png

after

attachicon.gif002-after.png

I have a intuos that I can't find and a bamboo on my desk. Wacom make good tablets.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

It just felt like appropriate place to post this  ;)

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

I don't think so

they're both type-moon and kyoukai is animated by IG though

similar universe and a few character crossovers wouldn't be out of the question

Ah, that would explain it then. Didn't realize it was made by Type-Moon. Dem similarities tho.

Huzzah! I have found my windows 8.1 key. Now to backup skyrim and my mods and kill this damn install. Then fun times setting up plex before actually learning how freenas works. Cause screw guides/instructions. Will be nice to have redundancy back though. Have all of my anime on a single hdd right now with only ~2/3 backed up to another drive. Damn laziness, can't even back things up.

Oh. So someone at my work got a bunch of those Birkman tests for free and gave me one, so I get to take one of those today. This'll be really interesting.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

attachicon.gifTheProfosist pls.jpg

It does and if you notice I did do it some. I can't do it across. Multiple pages though (not that you can do that on desktop unless you do it manually). The rest was just be answering stuff as I saw it rather than reading everything first.

I kinds find it hilarious that im the one being told to slow down with the direction of this thread, especially in the past.

you can turn-off notifs? lol I just log out tapatalk and log in when needed.

I don't think it does, hahaha

Yes there is a whole settings menu for all of that with a toggle at.

It does just tap on multiple posts on the main content.

The forum is now officially filled with newbies yet again, trying to win this giveaway. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/478730-feenix-collection-giveaway/page-1

Those products do look very nice and clean. They have had the keyboard before I think or other reviews have. I'm most interested in the headset and mousepad.

Multiquote dammit

and texhnolyze

I try...

? That is not done by Netflix...

Newegg. No problems. Ncix. Problems with both orders I have placed there. I think everyone else has answered. Keyboard does look nice. Entered anyway because why not. Dont have to make a new account or anything.

I still have to wait an hour for ncix to open before I can even start do anything to fix my order.

No they havn't, seems like they don't know the app. I've been using simple CE back when you had to pay. I really wish I could pay again to get rid of these generic ads that don't go towards to forum from my understanding.

Hey it shows me who else is using tapatalk!