Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Lg g4 or oneplus 2 or s6 edge plus or import note 5 arghh can't decide g4 is ruled out kinda because I think that a fingerprint scanner is cool

Nexus 6

Steve

I instantly subscribed to this guy when I saw this video. Watch the first 30 seconds at least. 

I was expecting John Cena.

LOL This guy and his girlfriend are fucking hilarious. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Lg g4 or oneplus 2 or s6 edge plus or import note 5 arghh can't decide g4 is ruled out kinda because I think that a fingerprint scanner is cool

OnePlus 2 seems great for the price and I hope the issue with the overheating Snapdragon 810 is resolved.

From salty to bath salty in 2.9 seconds

Idk the processor is last gen

My main phone is from 2013 (moto x) and my from 2011 still runs android fine.

Steve

OnePlus 2 seems great for the price and I hope the issue with the overheating Snapdragon 810 is resolved.

So... will you join the club, if so then send a PM to @MyInnerFred so he can tag you in the polls and club related stuff

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Got hit with the captcha bug.

It wanted to play a game

jigsaw_as_persona__by_animereunion-d4wck

Maybe. Video should be up later today.

7909816794.jpg

Video? Youtube? Can I get link?

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

So... will you join the club, if so then send a PM to @MyInnerFred so he can tag you in the polls and club related stuff

I've been here for some time, how come I didn't know I had to join the club to get tagged?

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

I've been here for some time, how come I didn't know I had to join the club to get tagged?

And you get tagged?, i mean have you gotten notifications of the polls, etc?

If so, then you're an exception

Ofc you can check everything in manual mode :P

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Sure thing, I'll message him. :)

After reading everything I missed today... You fools.

ccb9c7717957eacae02a9f73ba5085f23a7a6100

Status quo has been restored, folks!

I have seen the insanity in person. They call it "art".... 

Some people can call surprisingly many things as "art", what most others wouldn't call an art. Like for example art of non-existence...

Sf0HHFl.jpg

...although it's nothing like the image would suggest. That's just a lazy-ass artist who just makes art with their polished bullsh*t they describe the empty canvas to be.

You shoot that thing with a paintball gun or something?

9c07ce2713705a200f0a00060b71a2b7df75b993

Seeing a P90 with a scope makes me cringe... Plus the fact that Reisen doesn't give a damn about camouflage...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

And you get tagged?, i mean have you gotten notifications of the polls, etc?

If so, then you're an exception

Ofc you can check everything in manual mode :P

I follow everything, but I'm not part of the "club" I think. No one added me in

I have to edit the video first.

Can I get a link to your channel?

I follow everything, but I'm not part of the "club" I think. No one added me in

If you want to be a member just send @MyInnerFred a pm.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Fuckn hell

Such a bad way to represent gamers.

Status quo has been restored, folks!

Some people can call surprisingly many things as "art", what most others wouldn't call an art. Like for example art of non-existence...

Sf0HHFl.jpg

...although it's nothing like the image would suggest. That's just a lazy-ass artist who just makes art with their polished bullsh*t they describe the empty canvas to be.

alot of stuff like that ends up having more work into it then people think. Not sure about that one in particular though.

I think they are secretly advertising Youtube Gaming. Does anyone use it at all? After it became evident that copyright claims are given even for game soundtracks most people ditched it. The only thing I like about it is that they use HTML5.

You shoot that thing with a paintball gun or something?

9c07ce2713705a200f0a00060b71a2b7df75b993

I'm going paintballing for a school activity day tomorrow

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

I'm going paintballing for a school activity day tomorrow

I'm jealous. My school would never do such a thing.

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

I think they are secretly advertising Youtube Gaming. Does anyone use it at all? After it became evident that copyright claims are given even for game soundtracks most people ditched it. The only thing I like about it is that they use HTML5.

they're not trying to represent gamers, you guys are missing the point

see page 3479 (two pages ago)

it's solely an informational direct advertisement with a spear behind it

if you read between the lines, even the title is significant

Error: 410