Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

So I finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimaya.

I'd give the ending a 5/10

i was just referencing the image

Did you watched the movie?

The disappearance of Haruri Suzumiya

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Did you watched the movie?

The disappearance of Haruri Suzumiya

not yet will do it some other time

To point something out to those who own a vita/ps3 pick yourself up either persona 3 portable or p4 golden on the vita or persona 3 fes or p4 on ps3 they are the best jrpgs imo so do yourself a favour also if your a pirate just run a ps2 simulator and you can run p3 fes and p4 . I prefer the vita because playing as a girl in p3 is fun af.

I feel like the amount of people saying this are being really close minded. Like I get that its good but its not the best by any means.

Its like saying a really popular new anime is the best anime ever without actually watching anything else.

There are so many games each with their own amazing features that its hard to rate something as the best JRPG ever. I like features from certain games and I also like other features from other games. That doesn't make any one specifically the best.

But anyways thats just my two-sense.

Edit: And I think for the same reason someone like @BashZeStampeedo, who has seen boatloads of anime, would never be able to name the #1 best anime of all time. He has his favourites but also realizes like myself with JRPGs that it isn't even possible to say one thing is the best thing ever.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

not yet will do it some other time

Spoiler

It's really good

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

saw some ppl posting desktops , here's mine (would be anime related but cant find any in the resolution I have .-. 

NucxsF4.jpg

anyone know where i can get some wallpapers in 5760x1080p ? 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

saw some ppl posting desktops , here's mine (would be anime related but cant find any in the resolution I have .-. 

NucxsF4.jpg

anyone know where i can get some wallpapers in 5760x1080p ? 

I literally just copied and paste "wallpapers in 5760x1080p" into google.

https://www.google.com/search?q=wallpapers+in+5760x1080p&num=30&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI6eLh5_e_xwIVxRc-Ch0sCgML&biw=1366&bih=643

Also, some rainmeter would be nice on that. 

I'm looking for a certain anime, the only scene I know about is two girls running past some stairs and one of them get grabbed by zombies, I think, but manages to grab onto a ledge, then the other girl just kicks her face and continue running.

I've only seen a gif of it, so I don't know any details.

if it's HSOTD, don't

Error: 410

https://www.google.com/search?q=wallpapers+in+5760x1080p&num=30&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAWoVChMI6eLh5_e_xwIVxRc-Ch0sCgML&biw=1366&bih=643

yea but most of em are meh (the portal one is cool and i have it lel 

i have rainmeter , but idk what other add-ons to throw on lol 

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

Back on anime any recommendations. I don't really care what genre as long as the art is nice.

Katanagatari

Isshuukan Friends

Yozakura Quartet hana no uta

Hyouka

K-ON

Tamako Market

Kyoukai no Kanata

Ao no exorcist

Nagi no Asukara

I consider them to have nice artstyle, no particular order. There's more ofc.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

and i added anime in front of wallpapers and found this

post-53818-0-20348200-1440358359.jpg
Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

yea but most of em are meh (the portal one is cool and i have it lel 

i have rainmeter , but idk what other add-ons to throw on lol 

A spectrum visualizer spanning the entire 5760 would be pretty dope. 

lol you could just make your own material design wallpaper for that resolution. 

attachicon.gifhot.jpg

lol , oh my 

A spectrum visualizer spanning the entire 5760 would be pretty dope. 

lol you could just make your own material design wallpaper for that resolution. 

i have fountain of colours running the whole way across on the top , so neat xD 

Spoiler
Spoiler

attachicon.gifhot.jpg

lol.

Gah, I just hate it when people don't maintain the original aspect ratio. 

One of my pet peeve. 

-Snip-

I guess it's a matter of opinion but maybe it's because I can't read japanese that I'm limited to what I can play. What are some of your favourites. Also if something is really popular some of the time it's because it's good, other times it's not (cough beats cough) also I think the lack of vita games is what attracts people to persona.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

lol.

Gah, I just hate it when people don't maintain the original aspect ratio. 

One of my pet peeve. 

all i did was download the image and upload it in the post

Spoiler

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

lol , oh my 

i have fountain of colours running the whole way across on the top , so neat xD 

i know you like it 

Spoiler

all i did was download the image and upload it in the post

Oh I know.

I just meant like on google there are a crap ton of images where people just stretch out images just to fit within a certain resolution/shape.

Some LTT members avatars are even like that and I cringe. 

Oh I know.

I just meant like on google there are a crap ton of images where people just stretch out images just to fit within a certain resolution/shape.

Some LTT members avatars are even like that and I cringe. 

oh ok

Spoiler

i know you like it 

no comment :P 

post-121932-0-18207800-1440359197.jpg

Spoiler
Spoiler

ecffa78cd6.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14