Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

I played a couple of hours of Dengeki Bunko:Fighting Climax at the last anime con I went to on the arcade machine.

I will be honest what got my attention was seeing Shana as a character so I used my ninja skills to get in front of the line to be next. :ph34r:  Not really I waited.

But yeah it was really fun and after just a few rounds I learned how to use Shana with Wilhelmina Carmel as my support and I was unstoppable for about 3 matches.

When this game is released in the US I'm going to steal my cousins ps3 and buy it. Anyone else play it yet? Mikoto Mikasa is on it so that is also another awesome thing. What do you think about that @eelnico09

Some of these characters I don't really get

The hell is kirino and kuroneko gonna do to you? Verbally assault you to death?

Mashiro has a plague of debilitating downs?

also academy city duo, u gon get rekt

Would definately play that. Though if it's not on PC then i'll cry.

I didn't google this title beyond the wiki, but with 99% confidence I implore you to help yourself to some tissues.

kleenex-lotion-tissues-upright-box.png

Error: 410

I'll put a * beside ones I consider "exceptional":

Here's a list if you want to look at ones you'd think you'd like to try.

Thanks!

There are a few of those that I definitely need to play.

I actually started vagrant story a couple of days ago and damn its pretty good so far.

One thing I've noticed is that the camera angles on the PSOne are a lot more palatable in third person games then they were on the N64 at least with vagrant story.

Edit: I meant don't recommend non-jrpgs unless they are exceptional. I'll probably play most jrpg recommendations.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

pulling an all nighter to get something done

crashing before it's even done

uXAglfH.png

i just had to

Been there my friend. What was it for?

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I didn't google this title beyond the wiki, but with 99% confidence I implore you to help yourself to some tissues.

I can't copy and paste here enough crying gifs to express the sadness...

Damn, i had faith in humanity, it's gone now...

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

14b52fabd6.jpg

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Then hopefully there won't be any problems. I'm a lover, not a fighter. Just here to kick back and share a common interest with a lovely group of individuals via the miracle of the internets :) Thanks for the warning though.

Are you aren't using the web ? :ph34r:

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Current Desktop.

what anime is the second one from

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

what anime is the second one from

my teen romantic comedy

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

my teen romantic comedy

thankks

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

my teen romantic comedy

giphy.gif

Oregairu

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

giphy.gif

Oregairu

what ? I use English titles because it's easier for me to remeber xD

post-121932-0-62001200-1440353713.jpeg

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

what ? I use English titles because it's easier for me to remeber xD

It's so weird for me.

I speak spanish, and it's also weird as f* when people translate popular english tittles or words to spanish, idk why.

It's so weird for me.

I speak spanish, and it's also weird as f* when people translate popular english tittles or words to spanish, idk why.

I speak English , German and trying to learn Japanese (will take years probably) I have problems remembering so many things now .-.

at least your don't stutter like me xD

Spoiler
Spoiler

I speak English , German and trying to learn Japanese (will take years probably) I have problems remembering so many things now .-.

I speak spanish(1st language) and english, some portuguese too, i've read that learning japanese normally takes over a year.

Uh i don't stutter xD

I speak spanish(1st language) and english, some portuguese too, i've read that learning japanese normally takes over a year.

Uh i don't stutter xD

nice , i have a hard time learning things .-. idk why 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Similar to me. English is my first language, French my second, and I've probably got a primary school level of Japanese, which is the language I am currently learning. I find that learning the rules isn't that bad, but learning all the nuances is what takes the time. I mean, come on- they use green and blue interchangeably so often. What the hell is that about? :L

i5 4690K | Asus Ranger VII | 8GB HyperX Fury | Asus GTX 780 | NZXT H440 | Samsung 850 Evo | Seagate Barracuda | Corsair RM 750W | Corsair H105 

E3-1246 v3 | Asus Gryphon Z97 | 8GB HyperX Fury | MSI GTX 970 | Enthoo Evolv mATX | Samsung 840 Evo | WD Red | EVGA SuperNova GS 650W | NZXT Kracken x41 

I'm looking for a certain anime, the only scene I know about is two girls running past some stairs and one of them get grabbed by zombies, I think, but manages to grab onto a ledge, then the other girl just kicks her face and continue running.

I've only seen a gif of it, so I don't know any details.

I'm telling the truth! I AM a 12 year old girl!

I'm looking for a certain anime, the only scene I know about is two girls running past some stairs and one of them get grabbed by zombies, I think, but manages to grab onto a ledge, then the other girl just kicks her face and continue running.

Gakkou Gurashi? (School live!)

Or

High school of the dead

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

High School of the Dead.

To point something out to those who own a vita/ps3 pick yourself up either persona 3 portable or p4 golden on the vita or persona 3 fes or p4 on ps3 they are the best jrpgs imo so do yourself a favour also if your a pirate just run a ps2 simulator and you can run p3 fes and p4 . I prefer the vita because playing as a girl in p3 is fun af.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

Back on anime any recommendations. I don't really care what genre as long as the art is nice.

http://myanimelist.net/animelist/VLRose I like anime, I'm missing at least 50 off this list.

R9 390, i5 6400, 8GB Ram

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) And no hard drives  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

•  

So I finished The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzimaya.

I'd give the ending a 5/10

Been there my friend. What was it for?

i was just referencing the image