Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

Tonight. Hand picked.

I'm tired.

Thought about turning "Buy you a mockingbird" into something about otakus, scanlations, and headphones. Didn't turn out how I'd hoped.

post-2414-0-27721300-1439596220.png

Regarding the custom keyboard^

cyppc.gif

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Thought about turning "Buy you a mockingbird" into something about otakus, scanlations, and headphones. Didn't turn out how I'd hoped.

attachicon.gifKeyboardSentYESYESYES.png

Regarding the custom keyboard^

@Charger @TheProfosist @MyInnerFred

So. Custom Mouse. Doable? I'd imagine so. 

Can I get a quote on a polished all aluminium machined body for it? With some LEDs and shit. /joke

As tight as that sounds, I feel the need to "earn" it. i.e. work and save up or stock trade and save up. We'll see. But I like the sound of that. An all aluminium body mouse sounds great. Particularly if polished with white LEDs. Mhmmm. 

1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

@Epitome 

Awesome. I need to watch it. I've heard it was very well done.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Can I get a quote on a polished all aluminium machined body for it? With some LEDs and shit. /joke

doable? probably, Recently someone was selling sensors but i have not actually seen a mouse made with them. Best bet would be to start with a mouse already made for the electronics and make a shell around it. I have been wanting to make a mouse to match my keyboard in style for a bit now but it would have been a really simple mouse lol

doable? probably, Recently someone was selling sensors but i have not actually seen a mouse made with them. Best bet would be to start with a mouse already made for the electronics and make a shell around it. I have been wanting to make a mouse to match my keyboard in style for a bit now but it would have been a really simple mouse lol

So here's what I'm thinking.

G502 Proteus Core internals. Remove Blue LEDs and replace with White ones. Recreate the mouse's housing in Aluminium, sans the G logo and the DPI lights and such. Make textured buttons. Where the G logo was, put whatever logo I'd want (I'd have to come up with something) and the DPI lights would be something else too (I'm thinking arrows atm, but that one is up in the air).

Like, it's polished where your palm would be, but it slowly gradients to a texture where you would click. Kind of a weathered look in a way. 

Do without the weird indention along the center of the palm. The black line that wraps around the G here. Just none of that. 

I imagine that'd be difficult as curvature and it isn't simple box shapes. Best way would be with a 3D printer and that imaging equipment or wtv they use to take a 3D object and put it in a computer program. 

Oh well. Sounds cool but probably not worth it atm. Maybe one day. I'm mostly posting this for later reference when I may or may not feel the need to do this. 

... I really do want to do it though.

... maybe anodized silver (would you even need to do that to aluminium? I'd imagine so to prevent actual weathering).

† Christian Member †

So here's what I'm thinking.

G502 Proteus Core internals. Remove Blue LEDs and replace with White ones. Recreate the mouse's housing in Aluminium, sans the G logo and the DPI lights and such. Make textured buttons. Where the G logo was, put whatever logo I'd want (I'd have to come up with something) and the DPI lights would be something else too (I'm thinking arrows atm, but that one is up in the air).

Like, it's polished where your palm would be, but it slowly gradients to a texture where you would click. Kind of a weathered look in a way. 

Do without the weird indention along the center of the palm. The black line that wraps around the G here. Just none of that. 

I imagine that'd be difficult as curvature and it isn't simple box shapes. Best way would be with a 3D printer and that imaging equipment or wtv they use to take a 3D object and put it in a computer program. 

Oh well. Sounds cool but probably not worth it atm. Maybe one day. I'm mostly posting this for later reference when I may or may not feel the need to do this. 

... I really do want to do it though.

... maybe anodized silver (would you even need to do that to aluminium? I'd imagine so to prevent actual weathering).

I think you would do clear anodizing or clear powder coating as for the rest of it I only own a manual mill so nope lol

Great special effects, straightforward and slightly clunky narrative like the original, but like the original that's to its benefit (since it's more fun and exciting that way). I can't say that I'm floored by it like so many others, but I found it at least as fun as the last fun film I watched, Guardians of the Galaxy (I don't watch films much anymore).

As tight as that sounds, I feel the need to "earn" it. i.e. work and save up or stock trade and save up. We'll see. But I like the sound of that. An all aluminium body mouse sounds great. Particularly if polished with white LEDs. Mhmmm. 

1239788892_jizz-in-my-pants.gif

@Epitome 

I'd be down for a nice custom made mouse. 

Extra points if it's wireless and very high quality in terms of response time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqfRhAd-wKk

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I hate setting up laptops

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

WHAT THE FUCK is going on in here, why are you imbeciles discussing incest without me

Fix'd

But we all have shitty shows we like,

I have a lot and i don't mind saying it out lewd

Yawning my way through it, I could have still given it a better rating if they ended it 10 seconds earlier than they did, because it left me asking myself what was the point of everything I just saw.

Every sub page, every paid streaming service, EVERYONE should agree to remove those 10-15 last seconds of oreimo of the internet and make every future generation happy.

even though the majority of it was about  VSE aka virtual sibling exploits

dood.. you don't use an abreviation and then say what it is... pls...

I'm so proud of you guys.... *sheds a tear*

Your all discussing about anime!

Wait, i am ethier too much on the forums/club or idk, we've had anime discussions a few days ago here and there, and u didn't say anything.

I am abused ;-;

f9ecae5c9c60ca5fa7128f22db3ed781.png

They are tsunderes, they like you actually.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

-snip-

not sure if my first time dancing when better or worse then the protagonist

(context: girl and protagonist had a dance, girl thought dancing made her pregnant because reasons)

This be R18 or all age?? (I'm looking for my next VN to play... it's been a while...)

dood.. you don't use an abreviation and then say what it is... pls...

how else will he know what it means without going back multiplepages

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

how else will he know what it means without going back multiplepages

This be about VSE?

hmm damn why is this so hard to come up with another word for this matter.

i have come up with VSE for virtual sibling exploits

example of usage:

Guy1 :Bro dude bro man guy fellow dont you love it when a guy fucks *** shit out of his sister.

Guy2: Hey man dont say that its VSE(must use caps).

Be it known from this day forth that the act of romancing one's sibling shall be termed "Virtual Sibling Exploit", also known as VSE, as stipulated in Society Act No. 23 by the 2nd council of Heaven, signed accordingly to law by @brownninja97.

I have a lot and i don't mind saying it out lewd

That's cool. I'm not ashamed of my shitty "guilty pleasures" either. The trick is to not take such things seriously, and keep an open mind about things. Otherwise you'll probably miss a ton of shitty anime that you might love, and nobody wants that :)

Every sub page, every paid streaming service, EVERYONE should agree to remove those 10-15 last seconds of oreimo of the internet and make every future generation happy.

Fill me in? I didn't get that far

Error: 410

you-made-tiger-sad_o_5780493.jpg

I've seen a lot of strays in my life... but I have never encountered a stray tank... I want to see one... and adopt it...

Fill me in? I didn't get that far

It looked like you did O.o

Everyone says that the last part of the last episode of oreimo basically ruins the whole thing, i thought u were talking about that.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

Everyone says that the last part of the last episode of oreimo basically ruins the whole thing, i thought u were talking about that.

I think he was talking about Angel Beats, but yeah oreimo's ending was sh**

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

I think he was talking about Angel Beats, but yeah oreimo's ending was sh**

Yeah, I was talking about AB

It wasn't very healthy, but the last few seconds you get to watch it murder itself instead of quietly walking away without a goodbye because it was too busy coughing out a lung.

It was an adult that promised to buy you a tub of Butter Pecan ice cream, which isn't very good tasting, but hey it's better than nothing.

As you reach out your hand in shallow excitement it commits seppuku.

Error: 410

Hey guys I want to get a anime recommendation. I'm looking for a anime to follow up your lie in April. I'm open to all genres, but I want to watch something satisfying.

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

Hey guys I want to get a anime recommendation. I'm looking for a anime to follow up your lie in April. I'm open to all genres, but I want to watch something satisfying.

What do u mean by satisfying? That doesn't have loose ends and it ends there? Or like, u think it's a sad ending but then it's not so sad?

I've seen a lot of strays in my life... but I have never encountered a stray tank... I want to see one... and adopt it...

thats because your are in the wrong country. you need to go to where they are allowed to roam free. aka russia.  

http://i.imgur.com/l9Ne3Zy.gifv

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

Me too :D

Currently watching Shokugeki no Soma (till chapter 18 in a single day)