Anime Club - Heaven Society

JLCitadel

sup guys! everything is fine someone answered my question in another discord right at the moment i submitted this post lol. my bad. thx anyway

CPU:  i7 4770k @ overclocked to 4.4ghz             GPU: Intel HD4600                                                                SSD: Kingston V300 120GB (OS)                   Cooler:  Corsair H100i GTX
Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolve (Black)                RAM: 2x4gb Corsair Dominator Platinium 2133mhz  HDD: 1TB Seagate                                            Mouse: Logitech G502
OS:     Windows 10                                                      PSU: Corsair RM850i 80+ Gold                                          Motherboard:  AsusZ97 Pro Gamer              Keyboard: Vortex Pok3r 3

9 hours ago, Technicolors said:

Not particularly big news... but Netflix simulcasting violet evergarden 

GBTq2Il.png

speaking of Netflix, I spotted a live-action version of Erased on there 

Erased live action sounds disasterous

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

20 hours ago, MyInnerFred said:

Erased live action sounds disasterous

Hmmm...at least the trailer seems okay-ish (I've seen much worse). It still looks pretty bad but its a live action so regardless, its probably going to be pretty shite. 

Looking at my signature are we now? Well too bad there's nothing here...

What? As I said, there seriously is nothing here :) 

I4JdD3s.gif

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

we got about a 1/10 inch of snow and 1/3 inch of ice..... looked good for 3 seconds and sucked ass the rest of the time

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

13 hours ago, AG1233 said:

Well Amazon has killed off Anime Strike,that happened quicker than I was expecting it to be.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/laurenorsini/2018/01/05/amazon-shuts-down-anime-strike/#29e9ce701d2f

They are shutting the paid channel down and moving everything to simply requiring a Prime subscription. Which is much better for the consumers. But now I'm wondering how they can afford all that, with everything that a Prime subscription give you nowadays. I guess they can do it due to quite a few people who buy a Prime subs but never actually use their services except for a few times a year ordering off Amazon.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

12 hours ago, TetraSky said:

They are shutting the paid channel down and moving everything to simply requiring a Prime subscription. Which is much better for the consumers. But now I'm wondering how they can afford all that, with everything that a Prime subscription give you nowadays. I guess they can do it due to quite a few people who buy a Prime subs but never actually use their services except for a few times a year ordering off Amazon.

If I remember correctly from a Amazon employee I talked to in their tech department, they actually lose money per Prime membership but the point was to get people use to their service ecosystem. Some users get so accustomed to it that they end up spending even more on Amazon for conveniences sake.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

26169253_2101974169875430_57151521951560

xD

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

4 minutes ago, Belgarionbg said:

26169253_2101974169875430_57151521951560

xD

A friend of mine was just talking about being afraid of getting fired because she couldn't get to work and her boss was being angry lol. Security job and the roads are all iced over.... 

On 1/6/2018 at 5:54 PM, MyInnerFred said:

If I remember correctly from a Amazon employee I talked to in their tech department, they actually lose money per Prime membership but the point was to get people use to their service ecosystem. Some users get so accustomed to it that they end up spending even more on Amazon for conveniences sake.

And then there are UK's student memberships. Half the price of a full phat prime membership (£39 vs £79) while being able to access all the important things such as prime delivery (2 hour & next day ect. are all included), music, video, pantry, basically everything that's included with the full phat membership but the functionality of sharing the membership. 

If they're already losing money on the standard membership, I wonder how much more they're losing on student memberships :P (at least in the UK as US's student memberships doesn't seem to include everything in prime). 

Aw man, Batoto is going the way of the Dodo... The only place that didn't put malware infected ads or other annoying BS like floating ads or popups, while actually giving credits to the scanlating groups... The coming days will be dark indeed. Heres hoping a "clone" or an alternative pop up, like what happened after Nyaa shut down.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

32 minutes ago, TetraSky said:

Aw man, Batoto is going the way of the Dodo... The only place that didn't put malware infected ads or other annoying BS like floating ads or popups, while actually giving credits to the scanlating groups... The coming days will be dark indeed. Heres hoping a "clone" or an alternative pop up, like what happened after Nyaa shut down.

If I remember correctly the staff are backing up the whole website and plan to launch a new one soon.

23 hours ago, Mr.Meerkat said:

If they're already losing money on the standard membership, I wonder how much more they're losing on student memberships :P (at least in the UK as US's student memberships doesn't seem to include everything in prime). 

You can sort of ballpark it really... its different per person. here in the US least from when ive ordered from amazon they ship smaller under 12 inch boxes so usually reg shipping for a normal person is about 10-12 bucks. amazon being a business and having a deal with the postal service they likely get somewhere along half price give or take a buck or 2. standard usps shipping through usps also is usually 2 days which most people overlook, tho where amazon fucks up is when they dont ship items fast enough and end up having to essentially overnight which probably costs them about 12 bucks for a package under 12 inches.

All that info lines up with what others have said online. you order about 10-12 packages from amazon then you hit that break even point for your membership given that you pay actual full price of $100 for the membership in the US. so if your paying $50 for the student one then id assume its half the deliveries so 5-6 shipments. anything after that will likely cost amazon about 5-12 bucks per package thats 12 inches or less. now those little package bags... those are cheap af maybe 4 per package. I wont include anything like prime movies and such cause those are cloud services and arguably free and dont cost anything

Tsubasa (The 7680x1440 beast): CPU: Intel i7 8086k | Cooler: Fully Custom Rigid Loop MOBO: Asus Z370-I ITX | GPU: Nvidia Titan Xp Star Wars | RAM: 32Gb 2x16gb Gskill Trident Z RGB | SSD: Samsung 1TB 970 Evo Nvme, 2TB Micron Sata SSD | Case: Fractal Design Nano S | PSU: Corsair SF600 With Full custom cables  

20 hours ago, That_Random_Guy said:

I wont include anything like prime movies and such cause those are cloud services and arguably free and dont cost anything

*cough cough* Licensing of shows/songs/movies, actual production (i.e. Grand Tour).

Yes, the servers that hosts prime video and music isn't that expensive but the content on the other hand is expensive, very. 

26195628_2052404924972909_84803435244120

ahahah хD

why is it called heaven society tho?

Ex frequent user here, still check in here occasionally. I stopped being a weeb in 2018 lol

For a reply please quote or  @Eduard the weeb me :D

Xayah Main in Lol, trying to learn Drums and guitar. Know how to film do photography, can do basic video editing

1 hour ago, Belgarionbg said:

ahahah хD

Does that mean that Violet Evergarden isn't living up to the incredible hype it has attained? :P 

Hey, just finished a marathon of gurren lagann, the first episodes opening "battle" is weirding me out.

Like, it's not followed through on at all.  It seems to be simon talking to (older evolved boota?) On the bridge in a tactical universe spanning battle, what we get is an admittably interesting mech fight

Plz send help

Want to custom loop?  Ask me more if you are curious