PC Gaming is Pointless

Nothing ever just works...

UcfvuAN.jpg

Just change the mac to consoles in this case.xD

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Comes with the territory, if you're bitching about stuff that doesn't work the first go round then you should just go buy a console.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

I own a console and it works... This is annoying. What am I supposed to do. Re-install windows again?

If you think reinstalling windows is the only solution to fixing something then you're really really doing it wrong. Reinstalling is a last resort fix, look the issue up and see what you find. The great thing about stuff not always working is that it happens to people who know how to fix it and they most likely will post how to do so online. Every moderately knowledgeable PC gamer knows that things don't always work but they also know what steps to take to try to get it fixed so complaining about it really won't get you anything but abuse.

-The Bellerophon- Obsidian 550D-i5-3570k@4.5Ghz -Asus Sabertooth Z77-16GB Corsair Dominator Platinum 1866Mhz-x2 EVGA GTX 760 Dual FTW 4GB-Creative Sound Blaster XF-i Titanium-OCZ Vertex Plus 120GB-Seagate Barracuda 2TB- https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/60154-the-not-really-a-build-log-build-log/ Twofold http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/121043-twofold-a-dual-itx-system/ How great is EVGA? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/110662-evga-how-great-are-they/#entry1478299

you can brag and say my 780 cost more then your precious ps4

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

I own a console and it works... This is annoying. What am I supposed to do? Re-install windows again?

Do whatever you want. I am not your father ot know what you want.

Otherwise, how about you become my servant?

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

It looks like you have Windows 8. Isn't there a fresh up Windows Function? I would try that first.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

It says files are missing...

R.I.P Windows 8 from xxMichael. My condolence.

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

I see your only storage drive is an SSD. I don't feel sorry for you if you are having pc problems.

As for what is happening with your game did you use Steam to have it check the game files to see if they are ok?

In regards to Steam I have to say in the last month it really hasn't worked as well as it has in the past for me. Laggy, buggy, downloads refusing to start many times, etc. I understand there is maintenance with this thing and there are going to be issues from time to time but all I can say is before they started adding all these new features I had no issues.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

I own a console and it works... This is annoying. What am I supposed to do? Re-install windows again?

Google the problem? Hundreds/thousands of other people are bound to have had the same problem. 

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

That's what they all say.

Because it's true. 

MotherboardASUS M5A97 le R2.0, CPUAMD FX-6300, Graphics CardSapphire Radeon HD 7850 2GB,

PSU: Corsair CX600M, RAM: 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws X Series, HDD1TB Seagate Barracuda, CaseCM Storm Enforcer

Maybe you shouldn't have been an absolute moron and bought a game that is known to have game breaking bugs instead of blaming your own stupidity on someone else.

Sell your PC and only game on console then. If your not prepared to trouble shoot once in a while, don't build or buy a PC.  Part of the fun IMO.

Beneath this mask there is more than flesh. Beneath this mask there is an idea, Mr. Creedy, and ideas are bulletproof.

As I get older I get angrier more cynical, meaner. I feel some warning posts coming. I feel a ban coming. I was warned.

CPU-i5 2400 GPU-Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 OC Mobo-H67MA-D2H-B3 Ram-G.Skill Ripjaws 8gb 1333mhz Case-Fractal Define R4 PSU-Corsair CX750 Storage-Samsung EVO 250gb, 1tb WD Black,Hitachi 1tb Other stuff-Corsair K90, M90 Cooling-3x 140mm Fractal fans Sound-Sennheiser HD438 headphones

I had a problem wherein my gaming performance was tanking and all my games crashed. At first, I thought it was a dead card but through troubleshooting, I narrowed it down to a badly connected cable. Thats PC Gaming- an adventure; not just in games but in real life as well. Don't let these small things get you down :)

I had a problem wherein my gaming performance was tanking and all my games crashed. At first, I thought it was a dead card but through troubleshooting, I narrowed it down to a badly connected cable. Thats PC Gaming- an adventure; not just in games but in real life as well. Don't let these small things get you down :)

This Green Man Knows Gaming.

Strange, almost everything always works for me. Including Arkham Origins.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

Learn to run a PC flawlessly like I do?

My system works, I've tuned it to run without issue.

People need to learn to do the same.

I find it kinda fuckin hilarious how all these "custom" PC owners think like they they know something because they built a PC, but yet the alienware laptop owner upstages most of them with her actual knowledge base and involved interest in PC hardware.

I find it kinda fuckin hilarious how all these "custom" PC owners think like they they know something because they built a PC, but yet the alienware laptop owner upstages most of them with her actual knowledge base and involved interest in PC hardware.

*looks at signature*

Yeah, you're obviously not biased one way or the other...

"A picture is starting to form here... I wonder if it's accurate? Some pieces don't quite seem to fit. Or maybe I just don't like the way it looks."

Sell your PC and only game on console then. If your not prepared to trouble shoot once in a while, don't build or buy a PC.  Part of the fun IMO.

Or own all of them like I do.

And the fun part is not giving more money to big companies like dell etc for the back breaking labor of building

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

*looks at signature*

Yeah, you're obviously not biased one way or the other...

No Im just jaded that people look at the label on my PC and know nothing yet I don't have the multitude of problems people wouldn't have to deal with if they'd learn how to use and maintain a computer like I have.