any idea why Club 3D have drops nvidia ?

7850OC
Go to solution Solved by rentaspoon,
2013 - Drops nvidia support, and commits to AMD only (yey :lol:)i always like they cards (they are awesome) and is good news for me ^_^ any idea why ? B) http://youtu.be/_kghAJf3UFc
Because Nvidia got strict on there warrenty and what you could change on a gfx card, Linus done a video on it.Personally focasing on one manufacturer has benifits on the R&D side of thing
I think nvidia takes a higher degree to the quality of manufacturing of their cards versus AMD
Don't start this again
Nvidia probably dropped them. They might not have been making enough money off of them, since it seems their cards go CHEAP.
Nvidia would take a lump sum, if club are an old successful company they may be at a point where they are in good rep with suppliers and AMD they may be able to tick over releasing cheaper cards and stay stable.Edit:http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/graphics/display/20130612235329_Club3D_Set_to_Focus_on_AMD_Radeon_Products_Drop_Nvidia_GeForce_Solutions.htmlThis one is a good readhttp://mygaming.co.za/news/hardware/55151-club3d-ditches-nvidia-due-to-restrictions.html

2013 - Drops nvidia support, and commits to AMD only (yey  :lol:)

i always like they cards (they are awesome) and is good news for me  ^_^ 

any idea why ?  B) 

Those cards look sweet. Though for some odd reason I'm a sucker for reference AMD cards designs. Like the hub splitter thing they made as well, very interesting.

My inner grammar/spelling nazi is going bonkers right now.

Case: NZXT H500i. Motherboard: Asus Prime Z390-A. CPU: i7 9700k OC @ 5.0GHz. GPU: EVGA 2080 FTW3 CPU Cooler: NZXT X62. Memory: G. Skill Ripjaws 32Gb 3200mhz. Storage: 1TB Samsung 840 EVO SSD /  120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD  /  WD Caviar Black 3TB / WD Caviar Green 4TB. . PSU: Corsair AX760. Monitor: 2x Acer XB270HU. Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB. Mouse: Corsair Glaive. 

Why has someone who can't spell idea yet (no hate I was on the internet as a kid too) know what rule of rose is? Not just because it was on the PS2, but because that game is seriously effed up.

- "some salty pretzel bun fanboy" ~ @helping, 2014
- "Oh shit, watch out guys, we got a hopscotch bassass here..." ~ @vinyldash303

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

My inner grammar/spelling nazi is going bonkers right now.

Why has someone who can't spell idea yet (no hate I was on the internet as a kid too) know what rule of rose is? Not just because it was on the PS2, but because that game is seriously effed up.

fixit the idea instead idia already

and Rule of Rose was a awesome game friend :lol: (just the music alone is awesome)

I have a club3d GTX 570 in my rig, it's nice

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!

fixit the idea instead idia already

You're killing me smalls

- "Yes the 8990 is more fater than the 4820K and as you can see this specific Video card comes with 6GB" ~ Alienware 2014

You're killing me smalls

so, no arguments on the rule of rose ?  ^_^

Nvidia probably dropped them. They might not have been making enough money off of them, since it seems their cards go CHEAP.

Main rig on profile

VAULT - File Server

Spoiler

Intel Core i5 11400 w/ Shadow Rock LP, 2x16GB SP GAMING 3200MHz CL16, ASUS PRIME Z590-A, 2x LSI 9211-8i, Fractal Define 7, 256GB Team MP33, 3x 6TB WD Red Pro (general storage), 3x 1TB Seagate Barracuda (dumping ground), 3x 8TB WD White-Label (Plex) (all 3 arrays in their respective Windows Parity storage spaces), Corsair RM750x, Windows 11 Education

Sleeper HP Pavilion A6137C

Spoiler

Intel Core i7 6700K @ 4.4GHz, 4x8GB G.SKILL Ares 1800MHz CL10, ASUS Z170M-E D3, 128GB Team MP33, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, 320GB Samsung Spinpoint (for video capture), MSI GTX 970 100ME, EVGA 650G1, Windows 10 Pro

Mac Mini (Late 2020)

Spoiler

Apple M1, 8GB RAM, 256GB, macOS Sonoma

Consoles: Softmodded 1.4 Xbox w/ 500GB HDD, Xbox 360 Elite 120GB Falcon, XB1X w/2TB MX500, Xbox Series X, PS1 1001, PS2 Slim 70000 w/ FreeMcBoot, PS4 Pro 7015B 1TB (retired), PS5 Digital, Nintendo Switch OLED, Nintendo Wii RVL-001 (black)

so, no arguments on the rule of rose ? ^_^

No, its a great game (storywise at least). But your grammar makes me hurt myself :P

2013 - Drops nvidia support, and commits to AMD only (yey :lol:)i always like they cards (they are awesome) and is good news for me ^_^ any idea why ? B) http://youtu.be/_kghAJf3UFc
Because Nvidia got strict on there warrenty and what you could change on a gfx card, Linus done a video on it.Personally focasing on one manufacturer has benifits on the R&D side of thing
I think nvidia takes a higher degree to the quality of manufacturing of their cards versus AMD
Don't start this again
Nvidia would take a lump sum, if club are an old successful company they may be at a point where they are in good rep with suppliers and AMD they may be able to tick over releasing cheaper cards and stay stable.Edit:http://www.xbitlabs.com/news/graphics/display/20130612235329_Club3D_Set_to_Focus_on_AMD_Radeon_Products_Drop_Nvidia_GeForce_Solutions.htmlThis one is a good readhttp://mygaming.co.za/news/hardware/55151-club3d-ditches-nvidia-due-to-restrictions.html

They hate Nvidia Greenlight program.

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |