where can i find lense covers?

adarw

i have a canon lense that doesnt have either a glass and a plastic cover, where would i be able to find these>? (obviously they dont need to be authentic canon stuff).  

thanks!

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

Obviously... Offline camera store or online store that sell those? 

For the plastic one, try the '*camera model* lens cover'.

For the 'lens cover', perhaps you can see the reference here https://www.bhphotovideo.com/explora/photography/buying-guide/a-guide-to-filters-for-lenses

Humor me, as you should do.

Daily drivers, below.

Diccbudd PC

Intel Xeon E3-1225 v2 || ASRock B75M Motherboard || MSI GeForce GTX 1650 Gaming X 4G || Hynix 2x8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz RAM || 480 GB Pioneer APS-SL3 SATA SSD // 1 TB Seagate 2.5" HDD || be quiet! System Power 9 500 W PSU || Cooler Master T20 CPU Cooler || Samsung S19D300 Monitor || Fantech X6 Knight Mouse || VortexSeries VX7 Pro Keyboard

Samsung Galaxy A34 5G

8GB RAM, 256GB Internal Storage, 128GB SanDisk Extreme, and you could find the rest of the specs on the interwebz lol

Lenovo ThinkPad L390 Yoga

Intel Core i5-8365U || 8 + 16 GB DDR4 (don't ask, gf bought me the 16 GB RAM as my birthday present lol) || Samsung 256GB SSD

Personal Server: CasaOS, Home Assistant, ESPHome, Jellyfin.

AMD E-350 || 3GB DDR3 || 120GB random SSD || 1TB Toshiba HDD

Audio

Redmi TV Soundbar || KZ EDX Ultra + KZ APTX Bluetooth Module || JCALLY JM6 CX31933 DAC

5 hours ago, adarw said:

i have a canon lense that doesnt have either a glass and a plastic cover, where would i be able to find these>? (obviously they dont need to be authentic canon stuff).  

thanks!

What side of the lens cap are you talking about?? If you're talking about the front cap, check the filter size on the front, there should be a Greek letter phi XX mm. (mainly just the mm size you need for a front replacement). Find a generic lens cap on Amazon or eBay and there you go. 

For the rear or dust cap that goes on the camera body, check what Canon mount it is. I'm assuming it's a Canon DSLR with an EF mount. Usually generic caps are sold in pairs for rear EF mount cover on an EF mount lens and the dust cover for the Canon body. Something like this is what I ordered and use for the rear/dust cap on one of my Canon bodies. 

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00JSLAUX4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

CPU Cooler Tier List  || Motherboard VRMs Tier List || Motherboard Beep & POST Codes || Graphics Card Tier List || PSU Tier List 

Main System Specifications: 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X ||  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Air Cooler ||  RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB(4x8GB) DDR4-3600 CL18  ||  Mobo: ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Dark Hero X570  ||  SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 1TB M.2-2280 Boot Drive/Some Games)  ||  HDD: 2X Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB(Game Drive)  ||  GPU: ASUS TUF Gaming RX 6900XT  ||  PSU: EVGA P2 1600W  ||  Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow  ||  Mouse: Logitech G502 Hero SE RGB  ||  Keyboard: Logitech G513 Carbon RGB with GX Blue Clicky Switches  ||  Mouse Pad: MAINGEAR ASSIST XL ||  Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming VG34VQL1B 34"