Linus in Israel - anyway to say hi

confuded
Go to solution Solved by LinusTech,

I'm still here, but all business on this trip. 😛

Thanks for the kind words, y'all! 

35 minutes ago, Want10bitOledPC said:

@Skiiwee29 @LogicalDrm
Is there an issue with the source video?

I am asking because Linus on the WAN from Show January 21, 2022 at 53.42 was asked about the Israel video, and he said he approved a thumbnail for one of several videos on the subject and when that happens it should be "pretty close to release", but that was almost two weeks ago!

Then you had that issue with your server and lost content... so I am wondering if its related and if not I hope we can enjoy watching it soon 🙂

We are not working directly for LMG, so what we know is what you know. We are volunteers for the forums only.

I haven't watched last WAN Show either, and am like 4 months behind in videos overall.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

1 hour ago, LogicalDrm said:

We are not working directly for LMG, so what we know is what you know. We are volunteers for the forums only.

I haven't watched last WAN Show either, and am like 4 months behind in videos overall.

Thank you for your volunteer work, I did mistakenly thought you work directly for LMG.

Also sorry for being impatient, I've been checking regularly for updates on this since November, guess I am a little bias but I have friends working at the Intel manufacturing plant he visited, and the second location is in my city close to were I live and I wonder if he will mention anything about my city lol.

Wonder if Linus has any bodyguards. If no, just ambush him for a selfie or something. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

5 hours ago, wasab said:

Wonder if Linus has any bodyguards. If no, just ambush him for a selfie or something. 

He does not.

I knew where they stayed thanks to Dennis’s instagram (A hotel in old Jaffa), but didn’t feel like waiting 4 hours for them in the morning, and also that’s very rude…

Going to LTX is a dream of mine but flying from Tel Aviv to Vancouver is quite a journey and also very expensive so probably won’t happen. Intel ain’t paying after all😜

I was really disappointed when he responded that he didn’t wanna meet but they deserve for some rest as well, and most of you probably know Linus needs it.

17 hours ago, wasab said:

LOL

I don't really do celebrity worship, although I like his content.

It is just my city never get anything interesting tech wise (on the media) and for some reason I am really excited about that.  

• 1 month later...

Another month since my last comment and still nothing on the trip, has it been almost 4 months.

Any update on this from his WAN Shows? 

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2022 at 3:54 AM, Want10bitOledPC said:

Another month since my last comment and still nothing on the trip, has it been almost 4 months.

Any update on this from his WAN Shows? 

Nothing on the March 11 WAN show. I do distinctly remember him saying on Feb-ish that the issue was on the Intel Israel side

which is unsurprising lmao

I feel like Raptor Lake is gonna come out before this video

• 1 month later...

If people haven't seen it already, they uploaded a video from the trip! I hope there are more from the other place he visited. 

The long time was most likely the insane blurring needed.