what should i upgrade

Aakash_Ram

I have a 500$ budget to make an upgrade to my setup but i can’t decide what to upgrade or get new.

What i don’t want to upgrade : keyboard, mouse, headset, microphone, led strips (other rgb products are fine just not strips), pc hardware, monitors, chair, or desk pad,  

Examples of stuff

A cool audio system

things for my wall

or anything else

Ik i’m not giving a lot to work with but maybe you have something in ur setup which has not come to my mind

THANKS FOR THE HELP IN ADVANCE

2 minutes ago, Aakash_Ram said:

keyboard, mouse, headset, microphone, led strips (other rgb products are fine just not strips), pc hardware, monitors, chair, or desk pad,

That's kinda everything that actually affects a gaming setup. Maybe invest in a mouse bungee if you're using a wired mouse, and a Hard Drive toaster can be very useful depending on what you do. If you wanna get into racing games, a wheel and petal set like the G923 would be a good option. 

You're probably better off investing that money into games, or upgrading one of those aforementioned items. 

1 hour ago, RONOTHAN## said:

That's kinda everything that actually affects a gaming setup. Maybe invest in a mouse bungee if you're using a wired mouse, and a Hard Drive toaster can be very useful depending on what you do. If you wanna get into racing games, a wheel and petal set like the G923 would be a good option. 

You're probably better off investing that money into games, or upgrading one of those aforementioned items. 

yea i kinda figured but thanks for ur help i will look into a good racing setup since i got forza horizon 5 and want a good experience 

-> Moved to New Builds and Planning

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv