Never Try to Cheat Against ME

CPotter
2 minutes ago, GodOfROG said:

I thought this video went live a week ago?

That was episode 1

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

3 minutes ago, emosun said:

Id be the most boring player in this game lol. "How bout this 500$ thing?" sure thats good enough

I'd ask linus to drop it and sign it...

this guy knew there was the final wheel, like that was the fakest reaction ive seen. 

|:Insert something funny:|

-----------------

#

Man... I don't wanna sound mean or anything, but Linus looks super tiny next to that guy lol.

The odds of knocking out the gold ones like that are actually really high… I think that happened in Australian version to astronomical odds.

James the type of scalper to whip out a USB drive shaped like a giant dildo and say "sit on this" LOL

This game is going to get boring very quickly if everyone goes through to the wheel and spins the top prize. I get that Intel is very enthusiastic here, but you might want to consider changing things up a little :old-wink:

oh wow....the guy won top prize.....who would have thought?......what a pointless show. If you're just going to do that, just take the people that applied and make a video with them in a similar vein to RRR.....

7 hours ago, emosun said:

Id be the most boring player in this game lol. "How bout this 500$ thing?" sure thats good enough

Something tells me they wouldn't let you.I can almost guarantee they say before the show "play all the way through and take the spin, we'll make sure you win" or if you don't they'd make you spin the wheel anyway, make it land on ultimate build and then 'feel bad for you' and give it to you anyway.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒ 

IANAL but I'd be shocked if LTT actually did get all of the paperwork they'd need to run a gambling game legally where they could just give every contestant the prize they actually "win." Instead, we just pretend they're playing a game of luck until the wheel "synchronizes" every episode into a glorified (and legal) $10,000 giveaway.

It seems like LTT is trying to diversify the kind of content they produce to include this sort of less scripted and more live stuff (see also the live-streamed computer debugging video from a couple months ago); I'm excited to see what LTT will be able to accomplish two more video formulas down the line.

People want interesting videos, not stupid fake "game shows". People will watch something dead on interesting even if its nearly an hour long.

Take the L and please dont produce garbage.

And to anyone who will say "dont like it, dont watch it". I didnt. I just cheeked the viewcount below the thumbnail. They will definitely lose money on that, just like Linus said they did with the ASMR thing. And that was MUCH better than this rigged game show BS.

@BaidDSB I have merged your comment into the latest PC or No PC video thread. 

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

47 minutes ago, BaidDSB said:

People want interesting videos, not stupid fake "game shows". People will watch something dead on interesting even if its nearly an hour long.

Take the L and please dont produce garbage.

And to anyone who will say "dont like it, dont watch it". I didnt. I just cheeked the viewcount below the thumbnail. They will definitely lose money on that, just like Linus said they did with the ASMR thing. And that was MUCH better than this rigged game show BS.

I doubt that, there are probably coming a few more of these.

Why? Because Intel gave them a big bag of money and there's probably a contract between the 2 which means they can't just stop making/releasing these.

Intel is known to pay big bucks for unusual video's like these. I mean look at their Intel 5.000 extreme tech upgrade video.

They cost Intel 5k EACH and that's excluding any extra payment Intel did to get LMG to make the video's in the first place because those 5k end up in parts, not in numbers on the LMG bank account. And those video's actually did well, 3M views is above average so this was a win for LMG.

They won't lose money on these, just maybe earn a bit less than usual just on ad revenue from the video but you can be sure this video is still in the green for them financially.

If you want my attention, quote meh! D: or just stick an @samcool55 in your post :3

Spying on everyone to fight against terrorism is like shooting a mosquito with a cannon

1 hour ago, samcool55 said:

I doubt that, there are probably coming a few more of these.

Why? Because Intel gave them a big bag of money and there's probably a contract between the 2 which means they can't just stop making/releasing these.

Intel is known to pay big bucks for unusual video's like these. I mean look at their Intel 5.000 extreme tech upgrade video.

They cost Intel 5k EACH and that's excluding any extra payment Intel did to get LMG to make the video's in the first place because those 5k end up in parts, not in numbers on the LMG bank account. And those video's actually did well, 3M views is above average so this was a win for LMG.

They won't lose money on these, just maybe earn a bit less than usual just on ad revenue from the video but you can be sure this video is still in the green for them financially.

Those are MUCH MUCH more entertaining. id rather know the staff more than these bogus game shows

Man, this time it was way more fun to watch than the first one of these. Love the spirit of going after the N64.

Dont care if its scripted, still found it funny

Maybe you could add on the actual prize they won in the game as a "bonus" in the case that you have to give away the PC to everyone?

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

I think the viewers caught on, and clearly, like me, are totally uninterested in a rigged 'gameshow' to give away a PC.

Less than 700k views, this would have to be their worst preforming video in what, two, three years? 

This is getting boring, love LTT but when I watch two 40 minute videos I don't expect the ending to be the same. Maybe next time don't give them the $10, 000 PC?