HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

the HTC ONE (m8) actually looks like a great phone, kudos to not just making a copy of every other phone out there. I've not seen an other phone that i'd rather spend my money on.

It's the design that I like best after all.. I always wanted a One for it's aesthetics, I didn't really care about the S600 that was subpar to everything else. But now that it looks great AND has this wicked hardware.. I want one even more x)

Great built quality!! Awesome!

Would love to win this, the tap gestures look very useful.

I like that you can use an SD card now the best.

that was a great review!

i like the metal body and the boom sound speakers in the M8.

The HTC One M8 would be the only phone for which I´d let my iPhone 4 go, so I think that says everything :DD

Greets from Austria, keep it up!

CPU: Xeon 1230v3 - GPU: GTX 770  - SSD: 120GB 840 Evo - HDD: WD Blue 1TB - RAM: Ballistix 8GB - Case: CM N400 - PSU: CX 600M - Cooling: Cooler Master 212 Evo

Update Plans: Mini ITX this bitch

Click the link! i did :D

love the buildquality on that phone! Why aren't samsung and the others building out of metal? I mean... plastic? really? 

Hope the giveaway works out :) 
This is a damn sexy phone! Love the design!

i love those speakers and the amazing battery life. i am a heavy user of my phone and having a phone that lasts a whole day without charging must be amazing.

Awesome contest. Thanks a ton. My favorite thing about the M8 would most likely be the build quality, A company that actually stands beside their product and give consumers a quality product really sits well with me.

I also love the large screen, would make all the videos, I make, and watch super enjoyable.

The fact I am still using a "Dumb phone", The LG Dare from 2008, makes me wish that the mighty tech gods would bestow upon me a Giraffing phone like this. So if you're listening Linus *wink wink* just kidding!

On another note I thoroughly enjoyed your review and most all videos you and your team produce Linus, so keep it up. They are both informative and enjoyable, much thanks for being you!

Build quality and... no more hand cupping trick!! Awesome phone.

Only drawbacks: top located on/off button and lack of image stabilization from M7.

I love the HTC One m8 because of its astounding full metal design and build quality. All flagship phones have similar specs and that's what makes the m8 stand out. Hope I get a chance to win this giveaway!

Cause i have a small penis and a sucky HTC HD7 with a cracked screen and would love to fill something bigger in my pants. 

This phone looks absolutely amazing! I really like the battery that Linus was talking about, I have a s3 and it takes ages to charge and when it does charge it runs out in just a few hours, so this battery on the M8 sounds so much better and looks like it works really well. I also love the speakers on the M8 they not only look amazing but I'm sure they actually sound great as well! Agh, it's basically the perfect phone and it would be awesome to have one!

Really enjoyed the review, entertaining as always and enjoyable :D Best part about the M8 in my opinion is the camera, I enjoy going out taking photos of things that look good, so being able to go back to the photos and adjusting them via the phone would be great

I don't have a favorite because I haven't used it yet, but you can change that ;)

yey a giveaway!! :D hopefully 10000 people click the link so we can get 2 phones

• CPU - I5 4690k 4.4GHz-----Motherboard - MSI Mpower max-----RAM - 2X8GB Hyper X Fury 1866mhz-----GPU - MSI GTX 970-----Case - corsair 750D-----Storage - WD 1TB-----PSU - corsair RM850-----2X Samsung S24D590PL