HTC One M8 Review & DUAL PHONE GIVEAWAY!

The phone is looking good! im using a galaxy s3 mini right now and its pretty terrible.

I really agree on the speakers. Does it have something to do with patents? It seems like something other manufacturers would gain from by implementing.

Also, it's great to see a rigid phone!

The most amazing thing about this phone has to be its amazing build quality and aesthetics. Have wanted to get one for ages.

My favourite part of the m8 by now is the speakers. They hugely imrove the sound experience and that is a job well done by htc.

I love the dual camera on the rear of the phone, the depth of field will be nice to work with in instagram and general photography :D

Would love to win this phone, because the build quality is amazing and that is something I could really do with! I have smashed alot of phones :( 

:)

That phone looks awesome. My favorite thing about it is the brilliant screen. :D keep up the good work.

Really would like to get this phone, mostly because of the screen in combination with the new snapdragon and the endless power-on-time <3

The best thing about it is the premium build quality.

Great video :) The Boom Sound speakers are definitely my favourite feature of this phone.

My Entry: I love that a wonderful phone that like actually exists. HTC cares less about flashy advertisements and more about the build quality/professionalism of the phone. Sense is such a good overlay too, as a X+ owner, I can't stand stock android. 

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

Like most people, i'd probably say the speakers, but I don't often listen to music without earphones. Therefore for me it would have to be the tap to wake functionality or micro sd card expansion. 

The main rig A8-5600K | 12GB RAM | AsRock FM2A88XM Extreme 4+ | HD 7950 with custom cooler | 2x 120GB Crucial M4's in RAID 0 | more storage | Corsair CX600M | Fractal Design Define R4| QPAD MK-85 | Logitech G502 | 2.1 speakers | 2x 1080p monitors (1x IPS and 1x TN :'( )

The Laptop Asus X550LB i5-4200u | GT-740m | 256GB Crucial MX 100 | the crustiest 1366x768 panel ever :'(

Woo!

My favourite feature on this phone would have to be it's amazing build quality as it feels great and looks spectacular!

I love the industrial design combined with the brush metal look the most! It does make this phone look unique!

I love my M7 but the one thing that got me was the lack of SD card slot, that being said my favorite thing about the M8 is that we get one now :D here's to me getting a new HTC phone :D

The texture of metal in the morning...
I like my morning news feed reading sessions to have a certain level of class and sophistication. How else can I start the day? 
Eating cereal, watching the morning news and scratching my balls doesn't really cut it any more.

I remeber when i bought my first Smartphone the HTC Desire. That was about 4 years ago and i am still using it. I guess it's time for a new one(new One :D). I like the design and the soundquality is awesome too! gj Linus, gj HTC.

For me it just has to be the build quality and Boom sound.!!

That build quality is so baller, sure lacks wireless charging like my nexus 5 but i  think it is worth it for the aluminum construction.

Desktop -  i5 4670k, GTX 770, Maximums VI Hero, 2X Kingston Hyper X 3k in raid zero.

Laptop - Lenovo X230 Intel 535 480GB, 16GB Gskill memory, Classic Keyboard Mod, Triple USB 3.0 Express Card.

Best design goes to Xperia Z2 and HTC One! I appreciate the hard work went into the M8!

MICRO SD CARD SLOT OMGGG FINALLLLYYYY

no wireless charging :(